There are many dog fence options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. Here's how much it costs to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Macon, GA
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Macon
- AA Action Fence Company LLCI had Barron and Chris from AA Action Fence come to my home to install fencing plus replace a double and single gate. They were very professional and had great time management. They gave great suggestions on ways to help improve my project. I would definitely recommend their service for your next fencing job
- AA Action Fence Company LLCThese guys were great, Greg, Pedro, and Jay were very professional. They were able to start on time, worked with us to make sure we got the fence we wanted in the placement we wanted. They even finished early! We are very satisfied with the fence they provided and the secure space it will provide for our family
- AA Action Fence Company LLCAA Action Fence did all of our work promptly and professionally and at the quoted prices. All 3 fence installations look great, the gates work smoothly and we are completely satisfied with the end products.
- Lockout Fence, LLCExcellent, they started on a Tuesday and finished by Friday. The Installers were prompt respectful and polite and answered every question I had. The Fence is solid and looks great. I have had zero problems with the fence since it was installed.
- AA Action Fence Company LLCFrom getting a quote to installation AA Action fence made, what seemed like an overwhelming project for my husband and I to tackle, a breeze. Christa, Cassie and Debbie were all so genuinely pleasant to speak with over the phone and Marie made us feel like family when she came for our estimate. Barron and Randy did a thorough and top quality job installing our fence and made us feel a part of the process by taking the time to explain the steps and check in with us along the way throughout the day. They did a wonderful job as the fence is beautiful and secure; both were top priority for our family. Everyone a part of this truly made this a wonderful experience. They made us feel comfortable and reassured which is extremely hard to find with any company it seems now. We highly recommend AA Action fence and have already told all our friends and family about them! We will definitely be reaching out again for our upcoming deck project! Thanks so much y’all
- AA Action Fence Company LLCI love my new fence. Carl and Chris arrived on time and performed an excellent job. I highly recommend these guys to do the job. I love it, love it, love it!
- AA Action Fence Company LLCJohn and Greg were great, worked hard to get my yard taken care of so my dogs would be safe. If I ever need work done again I will regrets these guys they were great, went above and beyond.
- AA Action Fence Company LLCJohn and Greg showed up on time and completed the job in one day. We had black chain link installed and from what I can tell (just had it done today), it looks good and seems to be very sturdy. The guys did a pretty good job cleaning up too!
- AA Action Fence Company LLCHands down I would do it again. The work was done perfectly and professionally. The manager accepts only the best work from his employees.
- First Fence of GeorgiaI needed a fence in the backyard to contain my dogs. The yard consists of a small flat area that drops off into a long steep slope, and I only wanted the flat area fenced. Because it's such a small area, I wanted to keep it as open as possible while still having some privacy. The sales people I worked with were very patient and answered all my questions. I asked for several changes to the original proposal, and they quickly responded to all my requests. They ended up building a capped 6' privacy fence facing the street and along one side. And they built a rail-and-wire fence facing the slope and along the other side. I didn't like the way the rail fence looked from the back because you could see the black wire stapled to the rails. So I had them come back and sandwich the wire between two rails, which gives it a much more polished/finished look from both sides. The price was very reasonable. The crews worked diligently and left the yard clean. I'm pleased and satisfied with the final product, and I've received several compliments on the fence. The only downside is that if you need a building permit, you have obtain it yourself. I ended up spending the entire day at Atlanta City Hall to get mine. It would be great if First Fence offered this service for an additional charge. Nevertheless, I would not hesitate to use First Fence again or to recommend it to a friend
Last update on June 30, 2022
Fence Contractors in Macon, GA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Farm fencing costs can be pricey, but choosing the right materials ensures your animals are protected. Before you purchase and install farm fencing, check out this guide on the types of ranch fencing, costs, and how you can save.
Find fence companies in
- Warner Robins,
- Fort Valley,
Fence Companies in Macon, GA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A 1 Fence and Construction Company17 Cardiff Dr
Macon, Georgia 31220
- AA Action Fence Company LLC457 GA-49
Macon, Georgia 31211
- Clint Fowler4278 Vinson Avenue
Macon, Georgia 31206
- John E. McKinnon2771 Alden St
Macon, Georgia 31206
- LOWE'S6011 ZEBULON RD
Macon, Georgia 31210
- Macon Homes and Construction LLC7040 Peake Rd N
Macon, Georgia 31210
- Southern Decking, LLC125 Marcar Rd.
Macon, Georgia 31216
- A 1 Fence and Construction Company
- DAVE'S HOME & BUSINESS MAINTENANCE & REPAIRSP O BOX 88
Byron, Georgia 31008
- DAVE'S HOME & BUSINESS MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- InsideNOut Renovation209 tumbleweed cir
Centerville, Georgia 31028
- InsideNOut Renovation
- J & J Remodeling of Ga, LLC5092 High Falls Park Rd Ste B
Barnesville, Georgia 30204
- J & J Remodeling of Ga, LLC
- Kelley Construction Services, LLC160 Choctaw Lane
Byron, Georgia 31008
- Kelley Construction Services, LLC
- McIntyre Fencing - Georgia661 Hudson Road
Griffin, Georgia 30224
- McIntyre Fencing - Georgia
- Outback Property Maintenance1514 Rockledge Rd
Rockledge, Georgia 30454
- Outback Property Maintenance
Fencing contractors that service Macon
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.