Don't let the rain get you down. Here are the most popular sump pump backup options to keep your basement from flooding, even when the power goes out.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Macon, GA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Macon
- Value Dry WaterproofingThey did a very difficult job as well as it could be done. I hope I never need this type of service done in the future but if I ever did I would use this company again.
- Engineered Solutions of GeorgiaJason & his crew arrived slightly earlier than scheduled, which was absolutely wonderful! The crew worked diligently and in a timely manner, and greatly exceeded my expectations. They completed the project in less than 7 hours - which I originally perceived would take 12 or more hours. These guys work hard, they work fast, and they take great pride in their work. They did the job as outlined in the proposal, and even performed an after-work cleanup that only a sailor would appreciate (in other words, immaculate). The crew was very respectful, explained the process of the project, and they didn't mind if I occasionally watched them work. The project was performed above expectations. Our crawl space not only looks better and the with the new vapor barrier, the old "crawlspace odor" has gone away in just a few hours. Now if it would just rain, we'll know how well the drainage solution works. I highly recommend Engineered Solutions simply based on their work ethics
- American Crawlspace SolutionsJohn and his crew were timely, polite, and professional. They communicated with me regularly as they worked, keeping me informed the entire time. I absolutely would hire them again.
- American Crawlspace SolutionsWe contacted American Crawlspace solutions because we wanted to replace our old insulation. John came out and evaluated the crawlspace and gave us an estimate on the job. Initially we were only interested in the encapsulation for our crawlspace, however during John's inspection he detected some standing water underneath the house and advised us to look into doing the drainage system. After reviewing the cost we were not sure if we would be able to do both jobs at the same time due to the expense. After we thought about it my husband and I decided we would go ahead and just do the complete job all at one time so we could take care of our problem. John was great about answering all of my concerns, he even answered my call after business hours. We decided to move ahead with the job, John and his crew were very prompt and on time and completed the job a little a head of schedule. American Crawlspace is a very professional company and does exactly what they say they are going to do. I was impressed with the work and the company, I would recommend them to friends and family
- American Crawlspace SolutionsAfter responding in a timely way to my initial phone call, John came to my house, inspected our grounds and basement, and then discussed a number of alternative approaches to my water problem. While the proposal he made for his own work was more extensive than I am prepared to undertake right now, he was very understanding of my situation and gave me some excellent advice on alternative approaches
- American Crawlspace SolutionsJohn and Jeremy and the entire crew were very knowledgeable and professional. They thoroughly explained our problem and offered possible solutions and allows us to make an informed decision on methods to correct the problem without trying to push us towards spending more money than necessary. The work was completed and we were very satisfied with the results. We highly recommend American Crawlspace Solutions to anyone in need of Crawlspace or foundation work
- '58 FoundationsWe had a persistent water problem in our crawl space after our house was built. I remember my horror when I looked under the house and saw more than a foot of water just sloshing away under there. Our contractor pumped out the water, put in French drains and even installed some sort of physical barrier underground between the house and the hill next to it, all to no avail. My husband did some research and called B-Dry. Their system fixed the problem completely. We had to pay for it ourselves; the contractor had washed his hands of us. It was expensive but TOTALLY WORTH IT. It has been more than ten years since B-Dry installed our system, and the crawl space is still dry. I give B-Dry my highest recommendation
- Lowcountry Foundation RepairWe have had Lowcountry do three projects for us. All were done very professionally and at a very reasonable price for the work involved. The first project encompassed placing Smartjacks and beams to increase support in our crawlspace as well as replacing one main beam and numerous floor joists. Considering how low our crawlspace is, I was amazed that they were able to access the area and accomplish the work. Before calling Lowcountry, we had had a general contractor give us a price to do the work, and Lowcountry was tens of thousands of dollars less. The second job was placing Smartjacks in additional areas where the original construction did not have sufficient piers, to stop the floor from bouncing. This last job was encapsulating the entire crawlspace to take care of the moisture problem we have had for the nearly 40 years we have been in the house. The humidity under the house has been so high that it has caused mold and mildew to grow on all the wood surfaces. At one time, condensation formed on the underside of the floor insulation and dripped into the crawlspace (which was covered with another company's "moisture barrier" plastic sheeting), causing huge puddles of water sitting underneath the house and clinging to the overhead insulation. For years, the humidity under our house AND inside our house stayed way too high, but we were not aware of what was going on. The day Lowcountry started our encapsulation, the humidity under the house was 74%. I will try to add to this review in a few weeks and let everyone know how long it takes to dry out our crawlspace. If anyone is concerned about the noise of the dehumidifier, the only way I can hear it is if I put my ear directly on the carpet right above the machine. One thing I want to mention about the Lowcountry workers (especially Aaron and David) is that they were very polite, efficient, and thoughtful of our views as homeowners. The never used foul language and never slacked off from when they arrived in the morning until way later than I would have wanted to have been working. They worked steadily and efficiently. When they were finished, they cleaned everything up and reviewed the project with us. I have just come out from spending about an hour shimmying around under the house looking at the project, and I can say that it is amazing down there now. I would not hesitate to recommend Lowcountry Basements for anyone who needs serious work done on their crawlspace
- Lowcountry Foundation RepairOn time, professional, advised of progress at each stage of work. Very impressed with the crew and supervisor's experience and knowledge. After several months now, house seems to have re-settled and most cracks/separation have closed. However, still seems to be areas that have not closed and new cracking possibly from "re-settling of foundation" after leveling of house. Have much more peace of mind though that the sinking will stop in an area that has progressively worsened over the years
- Lowcountry Foundation RepairGREAT! The job was proposed at 5 days and it took the guys 5 days though they finished a few hours early on the last day. The workers did a superb job, showing they are all about quality and perfectionism. They cleaned up their materials and also left my garage clean where some materials were stored. The workers were on time,respectful, just very good people who love what they do and respect the folks they work for
Last update on January 5, 2018
Basement Waterproofers in Macon
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Excessive rain or plumbing problems are two of the most common causes of basement flooding. If you have a frequently flooding basement, learn the causes so you can protect your property from water damage and maintain the value of your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Warner Robins,
- Fort Valley,
waterproofing contractors in Macon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations500 Arnold Mill Way
Woodstock, Georgia 30188
- '58 Foundations
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Engineered Solutions of Georgia2260 Northwest Pkwy SE
Marietta, Georgia 30067
- Engineered Solutions of Georgia
- InsideNOut Renovation209 tumbleweed cir
Centerville, Georgia 31028
- InsideNOut Renovation
- KDL Painting62 Mimosa Dr
Sharpsburg, Georgia 30277
- KDL Painting
- Lowcountry Foundation Repair145 Commercial Ct
Rincon, Georgia 31326
- Lowcountry Foundation Repair
- Outback Property Maintenance1514 Rockledge Rd
Rockledge, Georgia 30454
- Outback Property Maintenance