Harris Plumbing., Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2013

Plumbing, new and service...

Turbo Rooter Plumbing & Septic, LLC

Turbo Rooter Plumbing & Septic, LLC

It's never fun dealing with a septic backup or a clogged drain. If your home's plumbing isn't working right, it can be a mess to clean up and a headache to manage alone. Luckily, there's a crew of professionals here to help. TurboRooter Plumbing & Septic brings over 20 years of experience to every plumbing problem. We can figure out the root cause of the issue and solve it fast. With experts on your side, your plumbing problems are a thing of the past. Connect with us today to set up an in-home consultation with our team.

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
if I supplied fixtures and supplies, cost of fixture replacements with stem seal gaskets

07/15/2014

They arrived on time and saved me money by replacing the bolts in the top of my toilet instead of recommending a new toilet. They also installed my faucet set with minimum charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a new 4 piece kitchen faucet, and repaired one of my toilets that was leaking.

03/20/2014

The work was done very well. We are satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called Harris Plumbing to help find a water leak at my rental house. Cecil came over withing an hour and quickly found the leaking needle valve behind the refrigerator, then he was gone. I would not have thought to look there. You may have seen Cecil in several episodes of Flip this House on TV. They have also installed new toilets in my home and are very reasonably priced.

All plumbing services