When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Covington, GA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Covington
- Ridgeline SurveyingOur eastern property line in dispute by bordering tenet and land owner, they had failed to deal with previous property owner and expected us to take their word for it. They hired a friend to survey it for them, while we called an unknown third party. William White of Ridgeline was very professional but very friendly walking me through some of the issues and variables of surveying I didn't know. We spoke several times over the phone trying to figure out if the previous suveyor was going to resurvey or if we could just proceed before making an appointment for him to come out. This company is a husband and wife team that work very efficiently together. They are frequently hired by the county to redo shoddy work done by previous surveyors. While William was working another part of the line his wife was further explaining what they were doing. They explained the various methods used in our area to survey, what the difference was and how that translated to differences in the actual surveys. which was the problem discovered on the line in dispute-3 surveyors using 3 methods finding 3 different lines. Luckily Ridgeline uses up-to-date modern technology that is way more reliable. When we decide to have the rest of our property verified we will definitely call Ridgeline. After my experience with trying to locate a reputable local surveyor I wouldn't call anyone else
- Accurate Surveying and Planning IncMr. Failla was prompt, professional, extremely competent and his manner of relating to me was excellent.
- Peachy CleanJustin and his crew just finished mowing my large overgrown yard and they did an excellent job. The whole crew was very pleasant to work with and I look forward to having them out again to complete the other work we discussed. I have contacted 3 other landscaping companies in this area, all who have either said they would come out and failed to show up or did not even bother to return my call. Thanks Peachy Clean
- McBrayer Land SurveyingFirst contacted McBrayer through the phone number listed on the plat approx. min-November 2012 to ask if they were interested in re-surveying the eastern property line of our property that was in dispute as they had just done a complete survey in 2009 for the previous owners. I played phone tag with a female there who did not identify what her position was there for a week. She simply stopped returning my calls. At that time we decided to let the matter rest until spring. I made another call to McBrayer during first week of February 2013 to get the process rolling and actually spoke to the young lady who admitted she "did not even remember my having called back in November". She did apologize and said they had had some family health issues at that time. We discussed whether McBrayer wanted to come out to re-survey the line. She said yes, if it was an error on their part, of course they'd want to find & correct it, there would be no cost to us. If line it was correct, there would only be a minimal charge. We left initial conversation end with she needed to contact the man who actually ran the surveys to check schedule & would get back to me. Two days later she called to verify whose name was on the original survey I'd mentioned. I verified it was previous owners, that conversation ended with still waiting for answer on schedule. One week later I'd still heard nothing so I made a follow-up call leaving a message to please call me with appointment time as neighbor was now putting up fence. No return call. Two days later I called again, left another message requesting if they still wanted to check their line I needed a return call by close of business with a firm appointment time. No call received. Gave them two days to call back. Finally by February 27th I left a final message telling them their services would not be needed due to lack of communication
Land Surveyors in Covington
- Business Description:Our company specializes in land surveying services since 1991! We can help you find your property corners, so you know where your land starts and finishes! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Yohan arrived on time as scheduled and quickly got to work and had the task completed very quickly. He was very polite and professional.Patrick J.
- Business Description:We provide drone photography services in Atlanta and the surrounding areas to professionals in real estate, construction, inspections, events planning, film and TV productions. Call us at 818.495.8812 or visit our website at www.AtlantaDroneImagery.com
- Business Description:CONSTRUCTION STAKING LAYOUT SERVICES AND TEACHING TUTORING MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHING YOUTHS TO PLAY CHESS WITH THE CLOCK WORK BY APPOINTMENT 38 YRS EXPERIENCE SEMIRETIRED RESUME UPON REQUEST
- Business Description:Full land surveying services including but not limited to: Boundary surveys, elevations certificates, topographical surveys, GPS surveys, and more.
- Business Description:UNITED LAND SURVEYING provides an essential service to Homeowners, Attorneys, Builders, Developers, Architects, Landscapers, Home Inspectors, and Engineers. The strength of our business is giving each of our clients a personalized and custom experience to meet your specific needs. We take the time to ask you about your reasons for a survey so we can deliver the quality that you expect. We are available year-round, providing a variety of survey options from the most common Boundary Survey to t..
- Business Description:Floyd Land Surveying provides accurate and reliable surveying services for residential and commercial properties. Floyd Land Surveying is locally owned and operated by licensed land surveyor Billy Floyd with over ten years experience in land surveying and civil engineering. Serving all of North Georgia
- Business Description:We are a family owned company with over 60 years of combined experience in land grading, home site preparation, land clearing, Erosion control, asphalt repair, and driveway installation and Repair. We take pride in our ability to do quality work without the commercial prices. We make it a priority to provide a timely estimate and work process. We hope you choose us for any and all of your heavy equipment operations!
- Business Description:We specialize in Tree / Brush removal and lot or land clearing. We can help you removal unsightly overgrowth or neusance trees. Our owner operated team has 10+ years of experience. We stand out because our machinery allows us to clear trees faster and at a better cost than traditional tree removal companies
- Business Description:Jackson Surveying was incorporated in 2002 serving Georgia and Florida
Deals in Covington for Land Surveyor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Social Circle
- Locust Grove
- Stone Mountain
land surveyors in Covington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Atlanta Drone Imagery3280 Peachtree Rd NE
- Atlanta Drone Imagery
- Brigettes's and Assoc.P.O. BOX 161883 ATLANTA, GA. 30321
- Brigettes's and Assoc.
- Floyd Land SurveyingP.O. Box 192
Silver Creek, Georgia
- Floyd Land Surveying
- Gunnin Land Surveying105 Mountain Brook Dr # 104
- Gunnin Land Surveying
- Merritt Paul Land Surveying LLC612 Deer Creek Circle
- Merritt Paul Land Surveying LLC
- Richards & Associates Engineering, Inc.PO Box 220
- Richards & Associates Engineering, Inc.
- United Land Surveying1258 Concord Rd SE Suite #103
- United Land Surveying