If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Covington, GA
There are 19 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Covington
- Freddy's ConstructionAdding on to your home is always a stressful time. No matter the plan/time line, ultimately weather will dictate how and when things get done. It will more than likely come with some hidden surprises as well, especially if your adding on to an older home. Regardless of the weather or surprises, Freddy's Construction handled the issues with as little delay as possible. We are very happy with our addition! Very thankful to have a group of honest, Christian men working with Freddy. We added on to my mother in laws home, so loud music, unfavorable behavior and cussing was a concern, but we experienced NONE OF THIS BEHAVIOR!! The men on his crew were extremely polite, knowledgeable and experienced... that was greatly appreciated!! Thank you! We love our addition read less
- Freddy's ConstructionFreddy’s Construction did a great job on our Mother-in-Law Suite Addition!! Gave us a Fair price, and he made sure everything was tidy after finishing each day. They were able to finish everything in a very timely manner which was great. Throughout the whole process if there was something that did not meet our standards we could bring it up with them and they would work with us to get it exactly right. It was so smooth and easy. He made the whole thing a very pleasant experience. We would recommend to anyone needing a dependable, honest and reliable Contractor read less
- Low Country Builders and Design LLCMe and my wife were very happy with every part of the job. The work and worker were very professional.
- TRINITY CUSTOM HOMESTrinity Custom Homes was a joy to work with! Punctual and professional, they made the process so much easier than I expected. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to build a home.
- Blackstone Exclusive Homes, Inc.In over one decade of owning and remodeling four homes in four states, I have NEVER encountered anyone as unprofessional and destructive as Lisa Lovitsch (Coastal Drywall Repair, Inc., and Blackstone Exclusive Homes, Inc.). I'm actually embarrassed for her.... I initially contacted Ms. Lovitsch on 26 March regarding drywall repair and interior painting. I explained the terrible events leading up to me contacting her, and expressed sincere hope she would be able to repair sketchy work performed by a previous contractor. Ms. Lovitsch was overly confident that she would be able to correct all the drywall and paint imperfections in my home within one to two days at $850-1000/day. I also explained how previous workers caused damages to my home and property while they were working in my home, and hoped she would not do the same. I provided Sherwin William's Emerald Paint for Ms. Lovitsch. Sherwin William's Emerald Paint is their top of the line paint. I was out of town when Ms. Lovitsch began working in my home on 6 April. She called me that afternoon and updated me on the day's progress, and discussed a plan moving forward. She also charged me $850 for the day's "work." Ms. Lovitsch committed to returning 13 April for another $850-1000 to complete the job. I arrived home two days later, and to say I was horrified and devastated would be an understatement. Upon pulling up to my home, I noticed a portion of my lawn, several of my bushes, and the majority of my driveway COVERED in white paint! It looked as though my property had been vandalized. Once inside the home, I checked the areas I asked Ms. Lovitsch to paint. Not only were they incompletely painted (paint bleeding through, not enough coats, spot painting and mismatched paint sheens), my couch was taken apart and moved out to the middle of my living room and not returned to its original location (this is a sectional which includes five pieces to move and put together). There was paint dripped, and splattered ALL over the brand new vinyl plank flooring and brand new quartz countertops. In addition, Ms. Lovitsch cleaned her paint supplies in my new white Kraus kitchen sink, staining the black rubber drying rack with white and grey paint and making a complete mess of the white sink! Beyond unprofessional. The paint job was beyond amateur and unprofessional. I actually wouldn't have believed someone would overconfidently profess their work expertise, then leave a property in this condition, unless I saw it with my own eyes (and have picture proof). I immediately texted pictures of the property damage to Ms. Lovitsch, and requested a call. Then I went to Sherwin Williams and Lowes to purchase paint supplies. After being out of town for almost two weeks, traveling all day, and being charged $850, I proceeded to paint the master walk in closet so the closet organizer could be installed as planned the following day. The paint job took several hours, and multiple coats of paint. However, the completed job by a homeowner far surpassed the amateur "paint slinging" performed by an individual who professed to be a "professional." Ms. Lovitsch had already committed to working in my home on 13 April, and when I finally got her on the phone, she stated she would clean my driveway, and remove all the paint spilt and splatter throughout my home. She was cordial, but not apologetic. She did not want to be held accountable for her destruction. She blamed the poor paint job on Sherwin William's Emerald Paint, and made several excuses for her poor work performance and destruction! She stated she would return on 13 April for the cleanup and to complete the paint job she butchered and left incomplete. 13 April came and went, and I never heard from Ms. Lovitsch. She did not show up on 13 April, and she did not contact me to cancel! I texted her several times between 13-14 April, and called her. She never answered my calls or texts, and I was unable to leave a voicemail due to her voicemail being full. Finally, on 15 April Ms. Lovitsch texted me, "Good morning Kelly. I am no longer interested in this project. Good luck to you. read less
- Lar Con Construction IncOn November 18, we had an unfortunate mishap at my house. Someone crashed through my garage door, hitting my parked car and slamming it into my load-bearing bathroom wall. My car was trapped in the garage and there was cold air leaking into the bathroom. I will first start by praising God nobody was hurt. And now I will express my appreciation for Lar-Con Construction. Mr. Rowland and his crew were professional and courteous. The excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail given to this project were phenomenal as well as the timeliness in getting the project done. Lar-Con was there on Thanksgiving Week to start the project. The crew showed up when they said they would - every time. They made sure floors and walls were protected while they did their work and cleaned up every day before they left. Mr. Rowland kept in contact with me on this project and was always available whenever I had questions. My new garage door works better than ever. The wall looks like there was never any damage and the bathroom looks wonderful, even better than the original. I would hire Lar-Con Construction again in a heartbeat. This company is now the official builder of my household read less
- Freddy's ConstructionFreddie & his crew are great! They do excellent work! They showed up on time & never left my project until it was completed. I highly recommend him! I am looking forward to working with him & his crew again on future projects!
- HC Construction & GradingStay away from this company. Hired them 7 years ago to replace a shingle roof with a metal roof. Had a few leaks that were due to what we thought were screws popping out. When a significant leak appeared in 2020, we contacted them to find out what the problem was and they came out to "fix" the issue. Owner stated that the roof was improperly installed but that he fixed the issue 100%. Two weeks later, had massive leaks in new places. Contacted several different roofing companies for estimates all of which stated they have NEVER seen such a botched job. Nothing was put between the metal and the plywood causing major moisture issues, screws were put in on top of old washers that cracked allowing water to come in, flashing was missing ALL OVER THE ROOF causing water to penetrate thru into the house. Screws were completely missing where they just left holes, screws were screwed in sideways at an angle allowing water through. The metal roofing was cut too short to where the water didn't even reach the gutters causing water to run down behind the gutter rotting the facia boards away and the strips to attach the metal to the plywood weren't even screwed into the rafters of the roof so they were completely loose. I tried to give them the opportunity to fix the problems and to consult with another roofer about the issues going on and he refused and said to take him to court. A judgment has been issued against him and have been told that they have done this to several people where we live. I would highly advise not hiring them for anything unless you want to have to pay for it to be redone again. I now have to replace my entire roof after 7 years when it should have lasted me at least 25 years! Apparently they aren't licensed as well even though homeadvisor states that they verify the proper licensing read less
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorOutstanding! Should be number one on anyones list to call and hire first...he is on mine. Can not recommend strongly enough. Simply outstanding in all categories!!!
- Todd Phillips ConstructionWhile he was on Angie's list for Ellijay, ga, he let me know he does not go that far over from his home base in dalton, ga. He's contacted Angie's list to let them know, but doesn't seem to be working. He contacted me right away after he received my email. He was very nice and told me if I considered a site closer to him we could work together. Also, gave me some realistic advice on my budget, which wasn't too far off, but you can't blame me for wanting more and not knowing what the building requirements are for a home in the mountains. I appreciated his help. I hope we will be able to still work together read less
House Builders in Covington
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Been in business 40+ years read lessRecent Review:The work was excellent. Mr. Clark and his workers did an excellent job. He always does what he says he will do and does it with perfection. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. When he’s doing the job, there are no worries. We’ve already hired him again for more work read lessMelinda F.
- Business Description:Mr HandyDandy is a handyman service. We provide labor for any size job you may have.Recent Review:Perfectly. Mr HandyDandy was able to do what KitchenAid’s warranty tech couldn’t or wouldn’t do. He pulled out the under-counter dishwasher, leveled the floor, and put it back so even a warranty tech will be able to access it for repairs read lessLyndon S.
- Business Description:At Inspection Wizards LLC, we put our clients first. We inspect each property with the same care and attention to detail as we would if it were our own. Digital reports delivered within 24 hours!Recent Review:Our experience with Bill and Inspection Wizards, LLC was fantastic! They were informative, efficient, and completed the requested work flawlessly. They were wonderful to work with and always willing to answer any questions we had or discuss any of our concerns. We would definitely recommend them and use them again read lessKatie B.
- Business Description:Turn-key projects available. All phases of construction. Established in 1985 on Cape Cod, MA. Creating custom brick chimneys, steps, walkways etc. New construction or repairs of any kind or size for brick, block, stone, tile or concrete. Call us for your custom construction needs and deal directly with the owner read lessRecent Review:Great! Pete worked from a picture and created a design to match with some modifications. All aspects of the job were well executed.Rocky B.
- Business Description:Hi I'm Cliff, a Home Builder in the south metro area. I have built all different kinds of homes from the small cottage on a country farm to elegant homes in luxurious neighborhoods on golf courses and lakes. All our custom homes are designed from the ground up and specific for the customers preference. I can find the land and work with local county and utility company's to plan everything into a turn key experience unlike no other. 30+ years experience and 75 million in sales I can make your.. read lessRecent Review:He is excellent , his price is so good and he is efficient and cleaned up after himselfJulie M.
- Business Description:Over 30 years in business | Lifetime transferable warranty | Hardwood, carpet, and flooring experts | 99.7% dustless sanding | We offer New Carpet Installation, Hardwood Flooring, Vinyl and Tile for residential and commercial clients. We are Certified Master Craftsmen. Master installers and finishers of all types of wood floors. - In business since 1989 - Christian/American owned operated - Lifetime warranty on all craftsmanship - 99.7% dustless sanding available - Free Estimates - Licence & .. read lessRecent Review:This is the most dysfunctional organization we have partnered with. The wife is a huge disruption as she is a negative force who tries to run a business based off of the business acumen of a hairdresser (she is a hairdresser and comes and goes at will). Before we partnered with Corey, we asked many questions and did what I believe to be our due diligence. I believe now, that the truth is a key component and if the truth is not provided, you can’t make an educated decision. This couple touted themselves as a Christian couple, based on Christian principles, which is not the case, that alone is blasphemous. We have Corey’s wife, Peggy on video degrading an employee without any disregard to humanity; this took place with Corey present, who did not stand up for what was right. This is a common occurrence as she also degrades the owner, Cory in front of employees making them feel extremely uncomfortable. There are several unethical business practices that will soon come to light. Just please be aware and take your due diligence to another level as this company is well versed on what to say and to “creatively” maneuver around situations read lessMelinda M.
- Business Description:Specializing in GENERAL REMODELING, KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Angel did a great job. The bathroom turned out great. He was professional, thorough, timely, and did what he said he was going to do. I would definitely hire Angel's services again and look forward to a continued working relationship on other projects. read lessWanda J.
- Business Description:Recon Atlanta, Inc. is Atlanta's Premier full service remodeling and renovation contractor. We are a family owned and operated business that is extremely passionate about the services we provide. Recon was formed in 2013 by 3 partners who combine for over 40 years of successful experience in the Atlanta service industry. We bring together experience in multiple fields of contracting to make Recon a more complete company capable of handing diverse projects. We also saw a need for an honest com.. read lessRecent Review:They removed and laid new LVP flooring in my kitchen as well as painted the cabinets and installed a new backsplash. Everything went great and I love the finished product.Benny A.
- Business Description:We are a small business here to serve the public with a variety of services to offer.If you are looking for an honest, dependable,hard-working subcontractor that aims to please and stands behind his work,look no further.We do all our own work and are insured.Free estimates provided.References availabl read lessRecent Review:Adding on to your home is always a stressful time. No matter the plan/time line, ultimately weather will dictate how and when things get done. It will more than likely come with some hidden surprises as well, especially if your adding on to an older home. Regardless of the weather or surprises, Freddy's Construction handled the issues with as little delay as possible. We are very happy with our addition! Very thankful to have a group of honest, Christian men working with Freddy. We added on to my mother in laws home, so loud music, unfavorable behavior and cussing was a concern, but we experienced NONE OF THIS BEHAVIOR!! The men on his crew were extremely polite, knowledgeable and experienced... that was greatly appreciated!! Thank you! We love our addition read lessDoug & Kim A.
- Business Description:Construction & RemodelingRecent Review:It was Great working with them, I was able to make changes on the fly, and they accommodated them all. Strongly recommend then for any job. They have proven to me that they can handle anything thrown their way.Bill K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Social Circle
- Locust Grove
- Stone Mountain
home builders in Covington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A-Z Companies Inc3415 Church Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- A. L. Flanagan Company Inc.238 Anchor Drive
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- AAA Reed Electric3981 PIEDMONT MOUNTAIN RD
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- Absolute remodeling construction 150 Spruce Ln
- ADS Heating & Cooling, LLCPO Box 13712
East Dublin, Georgia
- AGMYN'S General Maintenance102 ruby dr
- ALAN BELL ARCHITECT128 Lovvorn Rd
- All Phase Residential Services Home Remodeler!57 Dean Mountain Rd
- All Star Painting Athens240 Edgewood Dr
- Alpha Omega Construction922 Franklin Pkwy
- Anderson Home Builders Inc.5176 Newton Drive NE
- Andrews Construction Co.211 Fargo St
- Arco Builders LLC6790 W Broad Street
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- Atlanta Fire & Restoration Service Inc.10485 Old Atlanta Highway
- Atlanta's Hardwood Floor People210 Auburn Ave NE Atlanta
- Atlantis Electrical & Construction1485 Blount Crossing SE RD
- A&D Painting and Remodeling
- B C ContructionP.O. Box 20129
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- BEAZER HOMES469 MOUNTAIN VIEW LN
- Blackmon Mooring2980 Pacific Dr Suite C
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Braddy Construction Inc.403 Liberty Street
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- burnhamstone co.4017 us hwy. 441 s.
- B C Contruction
- C & J Services637 Gus Paulk Rd
- C2MG LLC
- Camdur Building Group, Inc.628 Old Town Road Suite C
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Campbell Construction705 Ridge Ave South
- Carpentry by Danny1253 Madola Rd.
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor3840 US Highway 17 S
- CASTLE HOMES3460 SALEM RD
- CDL Renovations Inc3145 webster st Ste A
- Chandler Custom Contracting, LLCPO Box 23
Talking Rock, Georgia
- Chandler RoofingPO Box 313
- Chris Walden Construction519 Childree Rd
- Cliff Built Homes287 Mount Bethel Rd
- Collins Construction Services4987 Parkview Rd
Social Circle, Georgia
- Crosby Heating and Air3201 Paige Ln
- Custom Home Theater55 Chickasaw Cricle
- C & J Services
- Davenport Remodeling & Construction210 Talking Rock Creek
- db building68 Appaloosa Trail
- Dependable Glass60 Riley Place Dr
- DG Elite Services 533 Park Valley Dr NW
- DHP Builders 8206 Hazelbrand Rd NE
- Diamond Edge Design & Remodeling1387 Hillandale Rd
- DMS Crushing LLC870 Woods Rd NW
- DMS Crushing, LLC100 Rogers Dr NW
- DockCo Construction14 Carriage Court
- donald stiles roofing164 rahway street
- Done Right Remodeling
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Davenport Remodeling & Construction
- E CONSTRUCTION32 HARMS RD
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E CONSTRUCTION
- H&H Construction Group222 Alabama Blvd
- Handy Andy Home Warehouse1200 E 1ST ST
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- HOME BUILDERS INC207 BOHANNON RD
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- HUNTER HOME IMPROVEMENTS475 COMMUNITY CIR
- H&H Construction Group
- Inspection Wizards, LLC1214 Haynes Ridge Ct
- Inspection Wizards, LLC
- K & M CONSTRUCTION60 BAKERSFIELD RD
- K&B Roofing & Remodeling245 Castlegate Circle
- K.H.Builders Inc. -Ken Hall6545 GA-54
- Keith's Contracting200 Johnston St
- Ken Rogers Construction Inc14 Plantation Way
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kokoon Homes444 W. Doyle Street
- K & M CONSTRUCTION
- L&I Electric, LLC7654 Pond View Lane Suite 101
- Lee Barroll at SWBC Mortgage, Inc5055 Maryland Way Suite 200
- Level Up Contractors, LLC601 Granite Ln
- LJA Builders Inc.485 S Augusta Ave
- Lowe Construction & Development,LLC202 Camden Industrial Pkwy NW
- L&I Electric, LLC