Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Covington, GA
There are 6 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Covington
- Lazy Day Pool & Spa IncKen (installer) was there right on time, and did a great job installing the new pump and completing the saltwater conversion. He also has been contacted multiple times by phone and text for both technical assistance and help, he has been exceptionally helpful and great to work with. We will absolutely use them again
- BLUE HAVEN POOLS & SPASIt was fantastic. When problems arose, handled very professionally. Always kept in contact w/contractor.
- Northeast Georgia Grading & LandscapingBeautiful. I will use Daniel Bowden and his group again for future needs and I would refer him to friends and neighbors. This Company does landscape timber walls; grading or a simple gravel spreading. They fill in pools, level and plant grass so that it looks like there was never a pool there. Prices are very reasonable, work started and completed on time. This Company also does turn-key inside work. Light electrical, ceiling fan installation, outlet plates replaced, winterizing property and other "handy man" jobs. They do commercial and home projects and travel in outer areas of Atlanta
- North Georgia Pond DocWe called North Georgia Pond Doc and spoke with some very helpful ladies in the office as they set up an appointment for us to meet with the owner to see what it would cost and what our best option would. The owner came out the next day to meet with us. He was very helpful. and showed us a way of redoing our deck so that we would have more space and better access to it. Greg and his guys worked very hard and got the job done a lot sooner than we thought anticipated. We would recommend North Georgia Pond Doc's, Greg, to anyone that is needing some work done around the house
- JEFF'S POOL & SPA SERVICEAfter hearing the horror stories of what the problem could be and what I might have to pay to fix it, Jeff's came out and pointed out it was a simple valve that was my problem, and I didn't need to destroy and rebuild my fountain after all. They easily could have sold me a huge construction job, but fixed my problem with a new valve and an hour labor
- Pride Pool & Spas IncEverything is fine. We had great service and they installed the pool earlier than we had originally planned.
- Pride Pools & SpasIf I could give them zero stars, I would. This company has some of the poorest customer service I've experienced in a long time. They don't call you back despite saying they will. You must continuously call them. They don't want to hear the customer frustrations, they simply make every excuse as to why "you're being unreasonable". They continuously cut you off when you're speaking. I can go on and on, but I think the point about their customer service is made. Our specific issues began when we purchased a pool from them in May and were told it would be installed by the end of July but that they couldn't give an exact date yet until it was in their system. I called back a week later and was told the date would be July 21st. I called again in late May to make sure everything was still on track for July due to the amount of rain we have had and was told that, yes, everything was still on track for July. Around the last week of June I called again to make sure everything was still on track and to see if I could get a time they would arrive on the 21st. I was told everything was on track but that they didn't give an exact time until the week of the install. I called again on the 10th of July (approximately 1 week before the scheduled install) and was told they would call me back by the end of the day. An hour before closing, I still had not received a call so I called them back and was told the lady had left for the day and would have to call me on Monday (13th of July). I waited until noon on the 13th of July and still had not received a call so I called them only to be told that our pool hadn't come in yet and they'd been having troubles getting pools in. I said they had until the 21st for us to have a pool or a refund and she said okay. I called back today to ask the status of the pool and was informed that they only recently started getting pools in again after a little over two months of not getting any in. She thought they "might" get ours in by the 31st of July but that it would be at least 2 1/2 weeks after that before the pool would be installed due to their backlog. I said at this point I want a refund then because we have been lied to through this entire process. She then informs me that "that's fine, but there will be a 15% restocking fee". This is not acceptable when the company has lied to us and demonstrated exceptionally poor customer service practices since day 1. We are not cancelling the order due to a change in date, we are cancelling the order due to the lies! Additionally, upon review of the contract, it states that "if for any reason that the swimming pool can not be installed and we Pride Pools are not notified in advance before the installers arrive not only will there by the above fee there will also be a restocking fee of 20% for the swimming pool, liner and if anything else has been special ordered." NO WHERE does the contract state there is a restocking fee if they haven't received the stock and, per Kelly on my conversation today, they still have not received the stock. In addition, it states that the fee is if you don't call in advanced and the installers arrive... UPDATE: I was called by Kelly and informed that they would "make a deal with me", if I would delete my Yelp review they would refund my money in full. I informed her that I don't like bullies and know my rights as a consumer and that they would refund my money in full or I would get an attorney involved and they would end up paying more to me and the attorney than I paid for the pool. She then said that she is not trying to bully me into doing anything and that they would refund my money in full and were simply asking that I delete the review. She told me I must go in to the store tomorrow for them to refund the money to my card. We shall see how that goes. FINAL UPDATE: I drove to their store today as requested to get my refund. When I got there, I was told for an associate that I would have to wait for her manager to arrive and that they would be there in about 5 minutes. 10 minutes later, the manager arrived and they tried, again, to say there would be fees for the refund. I told them they could refund my money in full or they would hear from my attorney. The store manager then decided to get argumentative with me trying to goad me into being confrontational by acting like I was getting loud with her until I informed her I was recording the entire encounter. She then changed her tune and told me she would have to contact someone for approval. She made a quiet phone call that neither I nor my recording device could pick up and then said that she was told to refund my money in full. Overall, this company is overpriced, deceptive, and unethical in their practices. Don't waste your time or money with them
- GEORGIA SPA COThey are AWFUL. I had purchased a bullfrog spa from them about 5 years ago. They charged me for a clean and drain four times a year ($250 per treatment). In Nov 2016, they did a clean and drain - never saying anything about the leak present. When I noted the leak a week or two later, they sent someone up to fix it, charged me - and said they did not have the parts to fix it. The person they sent up that day left with the disconnect piece from the electrical box so the electricity could not be turned on. I did not realize that until they sent another repairman up - who could not turn it back on because the disconnect piece was missing. He also claimed that the previous repair had been perfomed incorrectly - but they were and always had been the ONLY people working on the spa. Then they sent my bill to an incorrect address - so a stranger had my information. When I called them, they denied everything and offered an $11 refund for the missing electrical box piece (which they expected me to go out and find). They are awful - both on the front and back end and I would NEVER recommend them. I ended up replacing the spa with a more reputable local company
- Pool & Spa Clearance CenterPurchased a new 24 ft x 52 in above ground pool from this company. We explained in full detail that we have an existing pool deck we want the pool built to fit into. The deck previously had a 24' pool in it. It is a half deck (as in goes around half of the outside of the pool). It was told to me by the manager/salesman that it would be no problem they could butt it right up to it. Made everything sound like it would be smoothe sailing and no issues. Our first mistake was agreeing for them to come begin to install while we both had to work. I got a call at 8:30 am letting us know that they were there. I figured it would be "dummy" proof since the deck was built to fit this exact size pool. I got another call a little after 9 am to tell me they hit a water pipe while grading. This pipe was capped off by them and it ended up being an old pipe that wasn't important, but this should have been a sign. I got home and discovered that not only had they not gotten the pool close enough to the deck it wasn't even lined up right as in the pool deck had 7 sections that lined up with the 7 sections of the pool. I asked why they didn't get the pool wall closer to the deck and they said it would've been too hard. Umm.. Excuse me were paying $4000 and it would have been too hard? In the center of the deck; the space from the pool rail to the deck is about 2 foot!!! We were told we would have to build a step to make it reach to the pool. We ended up having to spend an ADDITIONAL $400 in lumber/brackets/etc to extend the deck to make a "step" so that there isn't a HUGE gap between the pool and the deck. While the water truck was there the first initial day of installation filling the pool the installers said they were going to get a hamburger while it was filling up. A few minutes after they left the liner snapped on the far side from the deck and the pieces that held the liner on the wall were floating in the pool. I called them immediately and they came back and that's when the "blame game" started. The installers blamed the water guy and vice versa. They pulled it as far as they could back on the wall and called the manager to come out and take a look. They all decided to let it sit how it was overnight and see if it was still standing in the morning....wow! It was in fact still standing the next day and I ended up having to call them that afternoon and see if they were coming back to check on it. An installer Brent came and said if we wanted he could drain it and have them pull the liner back to how it should be and start fresh from that point. I told him that I was paying for a new pool and I really want it done right so that we don't have issues after were done. He put a pump in the pool that would slowly pump the water out of the pool. He said the guys would be back the next day to pull the liner back and then we could have the water guy come back. We did all of that and I had the water guy come. The finance company called me Thursday morning and were checking to make sure the pool got installed before they paid the pool company. I told them that it was in fact not complete that at that point I had called them Tuesday and let them know the pool was nearly full and ready for them to cut the return into the liner and hook up the pump etc. The lady at the loan company said that Greg (the manager/salesman) told her that they were done with everything they needed to do. I called the installer and asked why this was and got told that wasn't what he said. What reason would the lady at the loan company have to make that up? This company just wanted to get paid. They finally came Friday after 5pm to cut the liner and hook up the pump. The last load of water got put in Saturday morning March 1 and we have since been building our unplanned but now necessary step to be able to use our existing pool deck. Today we opened our deck ladder only to find out it doesn't reach the bottom of the pool when drilled into the deck. The sales guy Greg has been to our house to look at the liner when it snapped and we asked him about the ladder reaching and he said it wouldn't be a problem and it would reach. This ladder was an additional $150 spent only not to work. Everything has gone wrong with this pool, with this company and I would NOT recommend them to my worst enemy. We even bought chemicals and the water testing kit at Home Depot so we don't have to return to their office for any reason to deal with them
- Pamlico Pool Company IncWe had issues with Pamlico after requesting in March that they replace sand in a pool filter. Pamlico has been so incredibly non-responsive we will never use them again. We asked for service at our pool the end of March had a promised date of 1-2 weeks. After two weeks we began calling, repeatedly. Five weeks after our request with so many calls we lost track and Pamlico's repeated broken promises of "he will be there tomorrow" , Pamlico finally came out. We made the horrible mistake of paying them immediately without verifying the pump was operational after the sand was replaced. We quickly learned that after Pamlico receives their money, you cannot get them to return a call or come back out. When we still had an issue with the pump, repeated calls and requests for the service man to return were again met with unfulfilled promises of "he will be there tomorrow". Frustrated we asked for management. After a discussion with Michelle (an alleged manager), she promised to call back. She did not. After the service man still did not come, and several days later, we again attempted to contact a manager. Chris was assigned to us (a salesman). He attempted to tell us what was wrong with the pump, without even returning to the pool. We gave up and went to their competition. Unfortunately, we have learned after they are paid, they are totally unresponsive. Go to anyone but Pamlico if need responsive pool service
Swimming Pool Companies in Covington
- Business Description:Desjoyaux is a proprietary system that is unique and superior in many ways over traditional systems. Utilizing a recycled polypropylene plastic form, it is then filled with concrete for strength and waterproofed with a membrane system. Our integrated filtration system maintains simplicity and ease of operation and gets rid of the unsightly pumps adjacent to the home. Desjoyaux is the largest pool builder in the world, operating in 85 countries with 620 vendors. In operation for 53 years; we ..Recent Review:I'm satisfied I got what I pay for.Nesby I.
- Business Description:Member of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals Genesis 3 Design Group Service Certification CPO Certification (Certified Pool Operator) CMS Certified (Certified Maintenance Specialist) CST Certified (Certified Service Technician) Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce Georgia Chamber of Commerce Certified Pentair Service Center Certified Jandy/Zodiac Service Center Certified Hayward Service Center Certified Raypak Service Center Absolute Pool & Spa Care is committed to excellenc..Recent Review:I was in a jam and Cole patiently talked me through everything I needed to consider in planning a resolution to the problem. He did it all from afar on his phone on multiple calls. He genuinely cared and wanted to give me peace of mind - he improved an already great perception of Absolute Pool and Spa Care and its team members. In fact Cole was willing to leave his home and come to my aid if it was needed on a Sunday afternoon and he did it with such class and enthusiasm. I am a big fan of this company and you will be the first I call with service needs when they arise!Tom Q.
- Business Description:At Metro Pools & Patios, we want you and your family to be able to enjoy spending time in the backyard as much as you enjoy the inside of your home. Let us transform how you utilize your home's outdoor living space and turn from a backyard to an outdoor paradise. Whether you want us to construct a pool or you would like more hardscaping features. When you hire Metro Pools & Patios for the task, you are guaranteed to get the absolute most out of our services whether you want a pool for your fa..Recent Review:Very well. Scott was tremendous to work with. He did everything that he said he would and there were no surprises. They were very responsive to any of my calls.William L.
- Business Description:**As material prices have increased, we appreciate your sensitivity to current pricing** We offer specialized finish carpentry, from all styles interior / exterior trim, Enclosed screen porches, detailed decks, built in closet or entertainment units. Anything you can imagine , we can build. Just know that we will build it to your exact specs with the quality that every customer deserves. We take pride not only in our work but protecting the rest of the clients home. We will not leave a m..Recent Review:It was great. Andy was timely, great communication throughout, did quality work, and I'm satisfied with him.Jeffrey E.
- Business Description:We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-639Recent Review:The Homestar Group is the best! Jeremy, Brad and the team worked with me on a large plumbing job at my home. They were able to come a day early and were amazing, making sure everything worked perfectly! They are dedicated, experienced and very hardworking professionals. Greatly appreciate them and will be working with them again in the futureValerie D.
- Business Description:I have been in the pool business for 7 years... We provide installation of above the ground pools of any size, repairs, replacements etc... My professionalism is everything to me and my company and I would to give that to you with my quality of workRecent Review:Absolutely Wonderful Service! Professional and Courteous! We love our new pool! Thank you again Mr. Wes!Cinamon W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I have called many times and texted the sales lady, one of the workers and the owner. They replaced my roof on a 7200sqft home. I have multiple leaks and I can't get anyone on the phone and noone has come to fix the problem. I'm sure each time it rains the damage get worse. Obviously they do not care about the job they do and they definitely do not care about their customersMary W.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:At A Perfect Pool Company, our pool experts are trained professionals with extensive experience, so when you hire us for any kind of service, you can count on receiving great work. Our goal is to help each of our clients keep their pool in excellent condition at all times, and no matter what services you need from us, we'll be aiming to achieve that. Call A Perfect Pool Company today to sign up for our pool maintenance services
- Business Description:Over 20 years experience in quality concrete construction. We take pride in all of our work and customer satisfaction is our goal.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Covington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Pool110 Martin Rd
- A Perfect Pool Company2144 Atha Woods Drive
- Absolute Pool & Spa Care Inc3415 Hutchinson Rd Ste C
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- ASP America's Swimming Pool Co.200 Plantation Chase
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- A Better Pool
- FORTAY Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 503
- FORTAY Roofing & Construction
- Homestar Group1500 Farmer Rd NW
- Homestar Group
- John Hicks & Son Pool Services40 buck lane
- John Hicks & Son Pool Services
- Quicksaw Construction 35 Pebble Xing
- Quicksaw Construction
- Residential Builders306 Boulevard
- Residential Builders