Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Covington, GA
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Covington
- Mr. ApplianceRussell was so awesome he explained everything he was doing and was very professional but so friendly. I know many people looking for appliance repair and I will absolutely refer Mr Appliance! Thank you
- WOODARD & SONS APPLIANCESFantastic service. Mr. Woodard came to my house within a half hour of calling him! He installed my new microwave oven super quickly. Very efficient, professional, and personable. I will definitely call Woodards again next time I need appliance work done.
- Statesboro Appliance CenterSuperb Service, responsive, 30 minutes and done. I called at 1:30 pm, James appeared at house at 4:00. Confirmed my phone diagnosis, accessed and replaced mechanism, done in 30 minutes. Absolutely 5 star service. Yes, I highly recommend them.
- DreamMaker Bath & KitchenDreamMakers did a fabulous job! We are so pleased & absolutely love our new bathroom. We will definitely call them again for future renovations. This is a GREAT company!!!!
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThis was a unique service that ended up being extremely helpful towards my problem. My side by side fridge/freezer was dropped during a recent house move which rendered the freezer door to not close shut. After calling the moving company to fix the situation, they set me up with Neli to assist in the matter. The virtual technician was wonderful to work with and patient as he guided me to what the problem was and a resolution to fixing it, along with specific part numbers needed for replacement items. This was a great first time virtual technician experience for me after being hesitant towards using it, because I’m not the most mechanically inclined. I would highly recommend this service to anyone based on affordability, ease of use, and knowledgeable assistance
- Anthony's Appliance Service IncQuick to respond! Diagnosed issue and went the extra mile in helping us. Would use again and highly recommend.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThe virtual diagnosis was very easy to make happen. Pedro was great!!! I diagnosed my problem, and was given good advice about how to proceed.
- All Day Appliance ServiceThis company has never returned my call. Every time I speak with a female who says mike will call me in an hour. I've never gotten a return call. Today I spoke with a Beverly who said tht office is closed until October 11 and that she can't even take a message until then. Wow.
- Cumberland Plumbing IncThey came 20 minutes after I called and were super quick and explained what more I needed. Very professional!
- BATTEN'S APPLIANCEAppreciate good service as I owned an HVAC company for 30 years. Battens is local and greatly improved under new leadership since 2018. My Bosch dishwasher stopped working and we fired the family dishwasher long ago so this was a disaster for us. The Battens team of Pam, Denny, JC & Jake scheduled, diagnosed and replaced the warranty part from Bosch within 2 weeks (mostly due to Bosch dragging their feet on this expensive control board). I will seek Battens advice in addition to Consumer Reports on future purchases as service AFTER the sale is most critical in “disasters” like mine
Appliance Repair Experts in Covington
- Business Description:Appliance Repair. At Banks Appliance Service we repair Washers Dryers Ovens Dishwasher Refrigerators if you have any of these appilances in need of repair please give us a call!!!!!Recent Review:My house almost caught fire after new installation. Work was never completed.Dan P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Appliance repairs and installation 1 year warranty on parts and laboRecent Review:The service was horrible. Do not go and do not work with them. I paid for the service and he charged me $129, it should have been $69 and he took a part off and he didn't do anything. He was not certify to work, unbelievable service and he is answering his phone. He put plastic over the main unit board and then give me the plastic with two screws leftDevon S.
- Business Description:At Home Appliance Repair LLC is a locally based company that repairs and installs all major appliances. Our team has multiple years of experience and you can depend on us to solve your appliance repair needs in a timely manner. You can expect the job to be done right and at a reasonable price
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We specialize in ceiling fan installations and appliance installation! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fantastic he done a great job very helpful.walter m.
- Business Description:Miley Plumbing is here for you. We specialize in water heater repairs and installation. We are up to date with all the new technology with tankless water heaters. I am a certified Rinnai Tankless water heater installer and service technician. We also specialize in fuel gas plumbing. We do gas leak detection, repairs, and new installationRecent Review:Scott's company is very reliable and thorough with their work. Job was done neatly and clean up was good. We would definitely use them again for other work when needed.Frank P.
- Business Description:At Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical, we provide world-class service to our customers, just as we have since 1987. Founded by Jan and Bob Casteel, our company was built on honesty and customer-focused care. To this day, we offer our Amazing Care Guarantee: We’ll take amazing care of you or we’ll refund your service call fee. Our expert team of plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, and system design managers performs top-quality repairs and installations while ensuring you ..Recent Review:The radio commercials for Casteel are what steered my decision to scheduling my main waterline repair with them. However, after the experience that I had with their team I will be utilizing them for all of my future needs. The dispatch and scheduling office were pleasant and professional as well as never having to be on hold for (not exxaggerating) more than a minute. From then on they maintained communication with me via text and email so that I was never left in the dark. Jonathan was right on time, very thorough and knowledgeable, checking to make sure that everything was back in order before ever mentioning payment. This is the kind of service that you need from an already stressful situation and is my primary reason for recommending these guys. Turns out the house has a blue ploy line which was discontinued a while back for constant leaks. Bad luck for me that I missed the recall window but I know for **** sure what team I trust to replace my mainline. It's a long stretch of yard that they will have to trench to get the line put in with several ways that it could go wrong which affects my estimate but after enough experiences with other companies I know that you get what you pay for and your fresh running water is not something to attempt the cheap way. Even with that, they applied the cost of my mainline repair to the replacement which put my total damage at around 4500 clams. If you have to drop that kindof cheddar on your home maintenance youre gonna need the assurances that come with a company that goes above and beyond to earn your continued business and that is what I felt with Casteel. TLDR; they make at least one thing on your "to do" list simple and as pleasant as possibleDevin L.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. ALSO SERVICES NEWTON & WALTON COUNTIES.
- Business Description:Mr. V is a small family run business that services and fixes all appliances, regardless of make or model. When it comes to diagnosing a problem with your appliance, Mr. V is known best for finding and fixing at a very reasonable price. For Mr. V, Quality, Safety, Assurance, and Customer Service are key to our serviceRecent Review:My husband called Mr V to have my dishwasher and steam oven diagnosed. The tech they sent did not even attempt to check the oven for a problem from the front before he pulled it out of the cabinet. Then he says "You have a leak" Well we did not have a leak before he got there and he tried to put pipe sealer on a compression coupling which it should not need. When he put the oven back it must have really started spewing and when I got home there was water everywhere. The tech came back out and seems to have fixed the leak but the owner will not return phone calls about the wood floor that is now water damaged and needs resanded and polyurethane. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!Molly D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Covington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Plumbing LLC176 Jersey Social Circle Rd
- 24/7 Plumbing LLC
- Affordable Mobile RV Service Inc2835 Pony Lake Rd
- Allprogaragedoors115 etowah drive
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- AT HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR LLC
- Atlanta united Appliance Repair3070 Glad Dale Dr SE
- Affordable Mobile RV Service Inc
- BANKS APPLIANCE REPAIR648 N SHORE RD
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brothers appliance repair50 Berkshire ln
- BURKE & BURKE APPLIANCE INSTALLATION2034 Clearstream Overlook
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- BANKS APPLIANCE REPAIR
- First Round Maintenance LLC191 West Jefferson St. 1
- First Round Maintenance LLC
- Johnny Can Services12 Redbud Rd
- Johnny Can Services
- Kidd Sheppard Mechanical Co488 Oakland Cir
- Kidd Sheppard Mechanical Co
- LnD Mechanical713 Hendrix Circle
- LnD Mechanical
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- R B Smith Co171 Buck Creek Circle
- Ray and Son Heating and Air Conditioning Inc540 Hazel Ave
- Redwood Home Solutions330 Spring hill dr.
- Reeves Handyman services215 reeves rd
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Riner's AppliancesPO Box 403
- R B Smith Co
- WasteCo. Inc836 North Wall Street
- WasteCo. Inc