What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Covington, GA
There are 38 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Covington
- RLG Maintenance Service LLCIt went great and they were very professional. He diagnosed everything and what needs to be replaced. A very good service.
- Cooper's Heating and AirMrs. McKenzie did an awesome job helping me schedule an appointment with the service tech. She was very kind and she sent an amazing tech to fix our AC.
- Hansard Heating & CoolingExcellent - always a very smooth process dealing with Tim and the crew. I have always used Hansard and Tim is always on time, on budget and completely honest. Would not hesitate to recommend this great family business.
- J R EnterprisesThis company is very reliable, trustworthy and Knowledgeable if you want a company that puts it's customers first and is not looking to rip you off in this day and age This is the company, have had a number of companies who attempted to overprice me and poor quality work To me this company has proven itself as an Industry Leader. Great Job JR Industrie read less
- Hammond ServicesOur technician Michael was very thorough in diagnosing our problem. He was also very professional in speaking with me and my wife. We will continue to use Hammond services in the future.
- Gainesville Economy Heating & AirGreat! The company and it's employees are very professional and very nice. They do what they say they will!
- Gainesville Economy Heating & AirBest looking install I've seen I strongly suggest these folks for installations and service... Thank you for a great job.
- AJACSTech was very pleasant and knowledgeable about what he was doing. We were very satisfied with the job done. Will highly recommend to others and was priced very reasonable too.
- A/C Browns Heating & Air Conditioning, LLCPEFERCT! Exactly as it was explained to me before starting work. Adam diagnosed the problem. Clearly explained all the options and costs with me. He was on time and on budget -as promised and was very professional with his work and attitude. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!!
- Davis Air Conditioning CoCompletely satisfied. Unit was installed in a timely manner by an extremely professional crew. They did not leave the site until they were sure everything was working properly.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Covington
- Business Description:At Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical, we provide world-class service to our customers, just as we have since 1987. Founded by Jan and Bob Casteel, our company was built on honesty and customer-focused care. To this day, we offer our Amazing Care Guarantee: We’ll take amazing care of you or we’ll refund your service call fee. Our expert team of plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, and system design managers performs top-quality repairs and installations while ensuring you .. read lessRecent Review:The radio commercials for Casteel are what steered my decision to scheduling my main waterline repair with them. However, after the experience that I had with their team I will be utilizing them for all of my future needs. The dispatch and scheduling office were pleasant and professional as well as never having to be on hold for (not exxaggerating) more than a minute. From then on they maintained communication with me via text and email so that I was never left in the dark. Jonathan was right on time, very thorough and knowledgeable, checking to make sure that everything was back in order before ever mentioning payment. This is the kind of service that you need from an already stressful situation and is my primary reason for recommending these guys. Turns out the house has a blue ploy line which was discontinued a while back for constant leaks. Bad luck for me that I missed the recall window but I know for **** sure what team I trust to replace my mainline. It's a long stretch of yard that they will have to trench to get the line put in with several ways that it could go wrong which affects my estimate but after enough experiences with other companies I know that you get what you pay for and your fresh running water is not something to attempt the cheap way. Even with that, they applied the cost of my mainline repair to the replacement which put my total damage at around 4500 clams. If you have to drop that kindof cheddar on your home maintenance youre gonna need the assurances that come with a company that goes above and beyond to earn your continued business and that is what I felt with Casteel. TLDR; they make at least one thing on your "to do" list simple and as pleasant as possible read lessDevin L.
- Business Description:VOTED BEST HVAC COMPANY by Atlanta Home Improvement magazine. For years, Cool Air Mechanical has been an expert provider of heating, cooling, indoor air quality and water heater services throughout the greater Atlanta region. If you find that it is time to have a new heating or cooling system installed in your home, or if you need someone to take over maintenance for you HVAC system in Atlanta, call us today and learn more about our full range of services. Each of our technicians is chose.. read lessRecent Review:They did exactly what they said they would do in our estimate and more. They even fixed an exhaust duct that had been damaged previously by another contractor. They ( Moises Garcia and his co worker) were on time, highly professional, did a fabulous job of clean up and it did not take as long to install as we thought it would. We are very happy with their work and our new HVAC system, it performs very well, so much better than the old system ever did read lessPatricia H.
- Business Description:*Call us Today* for fast, friendly same day service!!! We strive to always be prompt, professional, and to do it right the first time. Our service area consists of the South Side of Atlanta and surrounding cities as far south as Thomaston. Available 24/7, whenever you call, you will always speak to a live person. Each HVAC technician, Plumber, and Electrician on the company’s staff is fully licensed, trained, and certified. To continue to educate its staff members, the company requires weekl.. read lessRecent Review:Great it was a holiday and it was very difficult wondering who would respond they responded immediately and sent out a professional plumber that was quick efficient and took care of the problem that was ruining the items in my garag read lessIda M.
- Business Description:RLG Maintenance Service LLC. located in Conyers, GA. We offer service throughout Georgia in heating & air conditioning. RLG Maintenance LLC has been focused on our region, offering top of the line services ensuring a delightful experience. We are devoted to completing a quality heating and air conditioning service. We have years of experience in residential heating and air conditioning service. Our extensive industry knowledge that ensures your service will be done right the first time.It's .. read lessRecent Review:It went great and they were very professional. He diagnosed everything and what needs to be replaced. A very good service.Kevin P.
- Business Description:A specialized staff that will exceed customer expectations from start to finish. We are properly licensed in order to efficiently perform quality work and fully insured for your protection. We have over 30 years of experience and our technicians are trained to address your needs read lessRecent Review:Wrote everything down, patient, went over warranty. Very friendly and great manners, family oriented. Appreciate everything he did for me! I would highly recommend him!Yolanda M.
- Business Description:Here at Thunder Air and Heating, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 21 years of experience we are experts in Installing Air Conditioners and Furnaces. Residential and Commercial service available. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We offer financing with easy and affordable monthly payments read lessRecent Review:Very professional and efficient. Got the job scheduled quickly and finished the installation on schedule. Pricing was also great. Equipment installed was quality! Will definitely us Thunder again.Cedric O.
- Business Description:ARSIMS Provides a wide range of services and the highest quality products in the heating and air conditioning industry. We strive to offer the best service available with a personal touch. Licensed in Georgia and South Carolina for both residential and commercial industry. ARSIMS will always work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients. We understand the customer's specific project requirements and goals and can complete them in a timely manner. read lessRecent Review:Great! Ryan was very professional and thorough! Thank you!sabrina b.
- Business Description:We professionally install, service, maintain, and repair heating and air systems. We are a Carrier factory authorized dealer.Recent Review:A company with practices I would be cautious of. I am sure this company can provide great service supporting many of their reviews. Unfortunately, I had the experience that reflects another customers not so good service. I would like for potential customers to be made aware of what could happen. My father recommended this company to replace my a/c unit. The company quoted me $500 less than my local HVAC guy and could replace my non-working unit with a shorter wait time. I was very pleased with their quick installation and replacement of my upstairs unit. This service was done in November of 2020. The a/c wasn’t used much until Spring of 2021. At the beginning of August 2021 (roughly 5 months of a/c usage) I noticed a huge water stain on my ceiling. The carpet was soaked and there was a 10” bubble from which water was dripping. It was from my upstair a/c unit installed in my attic. I immediately turned my unit off. In the attic, there was water puddled on the left side under the wooden platform holding the unit. I questioned the water since the emergency pan was not full. Through further investigation, I noticed water dripping outside the emergency pan directly onto the subfloor from the duct coming out of the left side of the air handler. This is what was causing the water in the room below. I documented everything with pictures and video and contacted Premier Comfort Services the next morning. A technician arrived the following day. He was professional and courteous. He assessed the situation, determined the unit was not charged for summer conditions when it was installed last Fall causing the unit to “back pull”. He put refrigerant in the unit and assured me it would not leak anymore. When I asked if their company or Carrier would cover the ceiling damage, he took photos and advised his bosses would determine that. I placed a tube under the leaking duct incase it started leaking again. I received a voicemail from the technician about 30 mins after he left stating he cut the drains outside the house due to mud in them. When I called Premier Comfort Services after not receiving any communication for several days, the lady on the phone advised the damage would not be covered since the drain was clogged causing the pan to overflow. I communicated to the lady the pan had not overflowed as seen in the video I sent. There is a switch in my emergency pan that will shut my unit off if it was close to full which never happened either. I was told the owner would be contacting me to explain. I had not heard from the owner for several days even after leaving a message with them. Eventually he called and explained the emergency pan on the outside was not the overflowing pan. He said the pan on the inside was overflowing causing the unit to leak out of the "plenum" onto the wood and insulation. He said it was my responsibility to have the unit inspected every 6 months to make sure the drain line is not clogged. According to him, his company does not do attic installations where the air handler has to lay down (which is how my unit has to be because of the placement in the attic). I asked why the emergency pan was so small it did not cover this area that could leak. He said the code requirement is that the unit itself has to be covered by the emergency pan. I expressed my concern about the unit and advised this same problem could present itself and damage my house again. He said they were not local so they could not assist but to have a local company inspect the unit every 6 months. We ended the call there. At this point I had no confidence that this company would help with what seemed like a ticking time bomb in my attic, so I called a local company. The technician came the following day and was professional and courteous. He advised the drain coming from the pan inside the unit did not have a "T" on it to allow the line to be flushed. He installed the "T" and said he flushed the line to confirm it was working properly. I asked about my concerns with the same problem and ceiling damage happening in the future. He said they would suggest installing a float switch in the interior pan to kill the power if the interior pan overflows. He also said I could get a larger pan to catch drips outside of the unit. I asked them to do both. My issues with the way Premier Comfort Services handled my situation are as follows: 1. Why was the initial cause of the leaking advised as the unit was not charged for summer, but I was only told of the clogged drain lines by voicemail 30 minutes later after the technician found out there was damage I wanted to claim? 2. The owner advised they do not install air handlers which have to lay down. If that is the case, why did they do it at my house? If that is their policy, it seems they are aware this type of thing could happen. My 15 year old train unit that I had before this never had this type of issue. Why not inform the customer what to look out for if they do have a lay down unit. I only inspected the emergency pan and outside drain lines. The emergency pan was never close to full and the drain lines always expelled water. How would any normal person know to watch for water dripping outside of the emergency pan? Preventing water from dripping onto the subfloor seems to be the job of the emergency pan. 3. When I expressed my concern over this type of thing happening in the future, the only preventative measure offered was to have the unit inspected every 6 months. I don't think that would prevent anything since the a/c had only been used about 5 months since it was installed in the fall. They offered none of the preventative options that the local company offered. I would have definitely wanted an emergency float switch and larger pan if Premier Comfort Services explained why they don't install lay down units and the reasoning behind that policy. For anyone wondering, I also filed a complaint online with Carrier. At this point, four days later, I have heard anything. I will update the post if Carrier does respond. It seems that Premier Comfort Services' knows that Carrier air handling units have an issue if installed laying down. This makes me wary about Carrier products. When I have to replace my downstairs unit, I will be choosing a different manufacturer. I am cautious of a company who does not stand behind their work product. It seems, in my case, Premier Comfort Services did the minimum required. They took a chance and installed my air handler laying down, without any explanation of potential issues to watch out for. They did not offer an installed pan float switch or larger emergency pan when installing the unit. They only had excuses to cast any liability for the damage away from them. Is Premier Comfort Services operating in a manner which would make you comfortable when you have HVAC issues read lessBrad D.
- Business Description:Thank you for taking the time, and giving us an opportunity to take care of all of your Heating and Cooling needs. We are a family owned and operated company. We work on all brands of equipment and types " package units, heat pumps, duel fuel, hybrid fuel and strait Air conditioners. Mention Angie's list : Service calls $60 and no after hours fees! Equipment inspections 1st system $65 and each additional $45! All systems that are installed receive free April Aire filter and time of install an.. read less
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured, family-owned heating and air company serving the Metro Atlanta area. We offer high quality workmanship with honesty and integrity. Our technicians are well-trained and certified for installation, repair and service of all makes and models. We offer free second opinions and free estimates for those considering a new system read less
Deals in Covington for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Social Circle
- Locust Grove
- Stone Mountain
HVAC contractors in Covington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Roof Atlanta5751 W Stewarts Mill Rd
- 1 Roof Atlanta
- A & M Heating & Air Condition Inc.185 Haynes Creek Cir
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- AC Pro's134 Owens Lane
- Accurate Heating & Air, LLC
- Ace Air etc Inc60 Whitaker Rd
- ADS Heating & Cooling, LLCPO Box 13712
East Dublin, Georgia
- Affordable Home Concepts LLC1920 Wire Bridge Road 1920 Wirebridge Rd
- AIR CONDITIONING SPEC INC10121 HIGHWAY 278 E
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air ExpertsPO Box 2432
- Aire Serv of East Metro Atlanta40 Chamisa Rd Suite A
- AIRMAX HEATING & AIR CONDPO BOX 2685
- AJIG Repairs, LLC221 A Bownes Mill Highway
- All Air Heating and Cooling3237 Sarah Lou Dr
- All In One Heating and Air Conditioning211 Bailey rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All South Cleaning & Restoration LLC456 Warren Rd
- Allprogaragedoors115 etowah drive
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Georgia (HV)1465 Beaver Ruin Rd
- AVM Restoration1983 Sugarstone Dr
- Ayalas Painting & Remo2051 Old Rockbridge Rd
- A & M Heating & Air Condition Inc.
- Badcock Home Furniture & More3134 Highway 278 NW
- BAKER'S HEATING & AIR COND13499 HWY. 301 N
- Banks bros property management 102 Madison Walk
- Barker Heating & Cooling176 Hickory Ridge Rd
- Blackmon Mooring2980 Pacific Dr Suite C
- Boatright & Associates3586 Darien Hwy
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- Breakview Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc4181 Wash Lee Ct SW
- Brothers appliance repair50 Berkshire ln
- Byers Well Drilling Inc1442 Blue Ridge Hwy
- Badcock Home Furniture & More
- C Dempsey Mechanical115 twin oaks cir
- Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC129 Sunny Point Cir
- Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical 778 PETTY RD
- CHRP - Custom Home Renovation Professionals260 Newton Ridge Drive
- Circle D Contractors, Inc.1163 New Bethel Church Rd
- Climate Control Cooling & Heating1618 Beville Drive
- Clymore Mold Remediation1808 Oak Branch Way
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Atlanta2784 Sugarloaf Pkwy
- Comfort Now Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc.554 Mount Tabor Rd
- Complete Comfort745 Jackson Lake Road
- Cool Air Mechanical LLC1950 Guffin Lane
- Cool Under Pressure3142 US-278
- Corbitt Heating And Air LLC2380 Buck Swamp Rd
- Cotton's Heating & Air206 South Glenn Road
- Covington Air Systems Inc10409 A Old Atlanta Hwy
- Curt's Dependable Heating & Air- WEST1735 Buford Hwy Suite 215-163
- CW Morgan Heating & Air70 Woodland Ridge Circle
- C Dempsey Mechanical
- D & W Air Flow11290 Brown Bridge Rd
- David Moore Heating & Air Conditioning1246 Hodges Jackson Rd
- David's Heating & Air and Home Improvement146 Bowen's Mill Highway
- DIXIE AIR & HEATING INC706 JANE ST
- Double N ServicesP.O. Box 1014
- Down rite garage doors
- Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists130 Performance Dr
Belmont, North Carolina
- D & W Air Flow
- Eagle Heating & Air Inc1467 Red Fern Rd
- East Coast HVAC Electric & Solar LLC1213 Whitney Pl
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- Energy Sharks Heating & Air401 West Georgia Rd
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- EnergyWise Heating and Air Conditioning LLCPO Box 225
- Eagle Heating & Air Inc
- H&H Construction Group222 Alabama Blvd
- Halo Service Solutions LLC1122 Monticello St Ste. 18
- Hammond Services644 E Mcintosh Rd
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- Hicks Mastertech Mechanical1965 Skyview Cir
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hills Tire & Auto Service415 E Taylor St
- HUNTER HOME IMPROVEMENTS475 COMMUNITY CIR
- HVAC and ICE Services4642 Lakewood Ave
- H&H Construction Group
- Jasper Heating and Air115 Twin Oaks Cir
- JBC Specialty Services, LLC10 Perimeter Summit Blvd
- JD Heating & Air Inc1882 Cliponraka Road,
- John Anderson Service Company Inc519 Pine St
- Johnson Insulation Contractor 9587 Thomas Downs Ln
- Joiner Heating And Air2591 Swamp Rd
- Jasper Heating and Air
- L&I Electric, LLC7654 Pond View Lane Suite 101
- Lance White Heating & A/C150 Avalon Rd
- LED Pro2957 Terrace Ln NE
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
- Lewis & Malone Heating & Air Conditioning Service342 Madison Rd
- Lightnin' Heating Service4145 Floyd St NE
- LnD Mechanical713 Hendrix Circle
- L&I Electric, LLC