Railroad tie retaining wall costs depend on the size, location, and design. This guide will help you plan your budget, from start to finish.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Covington, GA
There are 10 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Covington
- K&D EnterpriseKeith was on time and was very professional. He helped recommend me to what would best suit my yard/house and what to do to keep my dogs inside of it. 10/10 highly recommended
- PK MasonryPete Duda great job. He removed a large wood stove and large platform of brick it was sitting on. He installed an electric fireplace insert. He was very considerate in covering furniture and cleaning up all debris. I am enjoying my new fireplace. I highly recommend Pete . He is a professional and a true craftsman
- PK MasonryGreat! Pete worked from a picture and created a design to match with some modifications. All aspects of the job were well executed.
- PK MasonryPK is a total pro. In fact this is the second time I have used PK. He over delivered on my expectations. Even my mail man today said; Hey? “Really nice mailbox” Now if a mailman likes it? You know it’s amazing!
- PK MasonryP.K. Masonry arrived at my home on three different days on time, ready and willing to start the work. I was impressed how carefully he measured and drew out the plans for the fireplace. On my fireplace install PK was always concerned with what I was asking for, and listened to what I had to say. We didn't always agree, but he showed great patience dealing with me who knows nothing about what it takes to build a fireplace. I love my new fireplace that he built and will enjoy owning it for years to come. I definitely would hire PK again and have a job for him, planned for the future
- Wilson Bros LandscapePerfect! The project manager, Donnie Brooks, and the various crews were extremely knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and friendly. We saved for a long time to be able to do this major landscape project, and I can't say enough about how happy we are. The project had some demanding aspects to it, but Donnie and his crews were able to address them without any problems. From Donnie's plan to the execution of the plan, the project was of the highest quality, and the results are absolutely beautiful! A+++ all around
- A Advanced Chimney ServicesThey came to do the work and they found that I had a leak. He showed me everything that was wrong. He took pictures and gave me an itemized list of what was wrong. They scheduled a time, they came out and took the time to share everything that they were doing. It took them only 3 hours to do everything. I would highly recommend them because they didn't have to point out the other problems that I had
- PK MasonryRoots from a large tree had damaged a brick wall, a concrete pad, and the corner of a hangar. Pete surveyed the project and provided counsel on how to proceed. We chose to reconfigure the wall and save the tree. Pete's part of the project was to replace the brick wall. The wall is beautiful - better and stronger than the original. Pete is a consummate craftsman with a driving work ethic. We are happy to know him
- PK MasonryPete did a great job! Showed up right on time and got right to work. He did a lot of work in a short time. The quality of his work is excellent. I highly recommend this company.
- PK MasonryPete was amazing. He demoed the existing chimney brick, and replace with all new brick once the chimney was rebuilt and properly supported. Pete arrived on time every day, he completed the work timely and did a very high quality job. I would hire Pete again in a second and without any hesitation! Quality, professionalism and respect are qualities you can expect from Pete
Last update on August 16, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Covington
Deals in Covington for masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Well-maintained concrete steps can last for decades—but cracks happen. Luckily, the cost to repair them doesn’t have to break the bank, especially if you DIY.
Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Find masonry contractors in
- Social Circle,
- Walnut Grove,
- Locust Grove,
- Stone Mountain,
masonry contractors in Covington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 Roof Atlanta5751 W Stewarts Mill Rd
Douglasville, Georgia 30135
- 1 Roof Atlanta
- Islas Masonry 1668 Ridgeview Dr NW
Conyers, Georgia 30012
- Islas Masonry
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
Buford, Georgia 30518
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration
- PK Masonry1820 Old Lifsey Springs Rd
Molena, Georgia 30258
- PK Masonry
- Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC. 25310 Rhea County Hwy
Spring City, Tennessee 37381
- Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC.