FLOORS BY DAVE DBA CARDS BLANCHE INC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2009

16394 East Yorkshire Dr.

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Family owned and operated. Free Estimate and or Consultation. No hidden costs. The estimated price, is the price. Many free extras included, that the big box stores will charge you for. If you have the material we will install it, or we can help guide you into making the best selection for your needs. We can also pick up the material locally and delivery it to you. Service and Quality Work Performance is what we sell and what we stand by....

flooring (115)hardwood floors (51)woodworking (5)home remodeling (1)home inspection (1)tile installation (9)

01/30/2021

Hiring Floors by Dave was the best decision I could have made. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. I have a large home with a staircase and the bottom step was a curved larger step. Dave made a step so I wouldn't have to sacrifice the original design. He did an incredible job of matching the engineered hardwood. I could not be more pleased with the job.

Description of Work
I was replacing carpet with Engineered Hardwood.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working at your home. I appreciate you taking the time to give your reveiw.

01/22/2021

Dave is the best! He is directly involved in the intallation process from start to finish. This is his business so he is hands on from the get go. He is a knowledgable, personable, and hard working person who cares about his customers and goes above and beyond. He was very patient with me and answering all of my questions and explained the installation process in detail ahead of time so there were...

Description of Work
Installation of vinyl flooring in 3 rooms

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review. It really means a lot to me when my customers are happy enough to take that time. Service is priority for my small business; my Customers mean everything to me. It was my pleasure working with you. Thank you, [Member Name Removed]

02/22/2020

Floors by Dave Card did a second and more involved installation for me this time and every single part of this installation was as spectacular as the last. Dave is a superb expert on flooring installation and more and his workmanship is second to no others. His crew is well trained, courteous and dedicated to doing their best work for the customer under Dave's directions. When you want a new, wond...

Description of Work
Vinyl plank tiling on living room, dining room, and kitchen floor.

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

thank you sir it's always my pleasure to see my customers come back because they were happy with the 1st you my pleasure working for you and your wife thank you sir

12/18/2019

We had a wonderful experience with Dave and his crew. Even during the busy holiday season, they made time to come out quickly and install new flooring just in time for our family to arrive from out of town. They were able to trouble shoot issues and get us a perfect end product, with quite literally the best prices in town. We would definitely hire Dave again.

Description of Work
Replacement of damaged flooring

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

thanks for taking time to leave me a review it was my pleasure hope your holiday is a great thank you for the Christmas candy my daughter really enjoyed it my pleasure helping you out with your project the second time we're here for you thanks again

12/01/2019

This is the second time I gave used Floors by Dave, and once again he did a FANTASTIC Job. No guess work here, you know exactly what the job entails and when it will be completed. We were given an estimate and time frame to do the job and Dave was right on point. Dave gave us Great Service in every way at a Great price. Professional, Polite, Punctual, Friedly, Courteous, and Super Efficient! You w...

Description of Work
We needed wood floors in two bedrooms so we could get ready to show our home to sell ASAP.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

this was our second time and it was my pleasure working with you and your wife thanks for taking time to leave me and honest review make sure you listen to the doctor lol you know what I mean thanks again you guys were great

07/23/2019

Dave is such a great guy and his team also very talented, professional.

Description of Work
hard woods all upstairs

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

You and your wife really good people my pleasure working in your home it was a true pleasure I love to meet good people thank you for the work thank you for taking time out of your busy life Give me a honest review Thanks again

05/29/2019

Excellent ! Job completed on time and in budget. great communication and professionalism. Services performed as quoted. Completed floor is beautiful ! Will surely hire again for future needs. Highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
install vinyl tile plank flooring in mobile home

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and leaving me and honest review we appreciate the work we did at your residence it was truly a pleasure meeting you and your sister and I didn't forget about your husband LOL thanks again

01/10/2019

Dave inspected the area and researched the type of wood and found a similar match. He got back to me exactly as promised and performed the work expertly on time and at a fair price. I was so pleased that I have referred him to my sister who will need floor work in the near future.

Description of Work
Repair pet damaged 4x6 sectioin of wood floor.

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Once again I thank all my Angie's List customers we're taking the time to share an honest review it was my pleasure thank you for the hospitality you guys are the best

12/20/2018

The Kitchen floors and the room divider was beautifully done, he went above and beyond his work, to get the looks of the kitchen like brand new. He came and gave good estimate, on time for the estimate and job, very professional, completed the job in a timely manner. He is very organized with his work.

Description of Work
Replaced an old laminated floors in the kitchen, room divider between the dining room and the kitchen

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

Your response to the work that we did in your home means a lot to my company thank you for taking time for this it was my pleasure helping you with your project and your future projects LOL happy holiday thank you again

12/12/2018

Dave was able to remove the undermined boards and match them perfectly. We could not find any boards that matched Dave said he would try. He found them and since they were such a small quantity he didn't charge us for the materials. For the 3 visits needed for the job he was always here at the time he he promised. At the end they cleaned up perfectly. I highly recommend him for any flooring projec...

Description of Work
A 2ft. x 2ft. area of a wood laminate floor became soft and had to be replaced, several people were afraid to patch it.

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

thank you for taking time to give me an honest review happy holidays it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife

Hardwood, vinyl, laminate & VCT tile flooring, sheet vinyl, vinyl composition and vinyl plank, glue down carpet and carpet squares. Installation and material. Customized hand worked wood steps and landings: smooth, hand scraped, distressed; curved, straight, custom finish or unfinished. Free Expert Consultations

ceramic tile, floor sanding, refinishing.