Stucco siding can give your home a beautiful exterior that lasts for decades, but it does need special maintenance to keep it looking good. Here’s what homeowners need to know about this unique finish.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Redding, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Redding
- Casas RoofingManuel and his crew did excellent work at a very reasonable price. They finished on time and communicated well. I would definitely recommend Casas Roofing to others.
- CBX RoofsWonderful setting with clean facilities, spacious rec room and quiet bedroom. Mini kitchen includes refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, dishware. Workspace for my business work and laptop available should one need it. Loved it and will return.
- John N. Riley ConstructionPrompt, efficient, and professional. Got estimate within a few hours after contacting him. Started work 2 days after signing contract. 1 ½ days to install siding. Door had to be ordered and was promptly installed in a couple hours when it arrived.
- Hughes ConstructionHughes Const was referred to me by another contractor (prior to joining Angie's List today). Shane Hughes contacted me within a day of the referral and arrangements were made for him to come to my home and inspect the job. The job entailed repairing the skirting around my home which had been damaged by squirrels. The squirrels had eaten through some soft boards and then torn up some of the vents. The damage was also caused by not having storm gutters on the roof. I had just had the storm gutters installed so wanted to continue the improvements by having the skirting repaired and repainted. Shane examined the damage and carefully answered all my questions. He gave me an estimate of the cost which I felt was very reasonable. We talked about schedules. I explained that I would be out of town during the next week, but would not mind if he wanted to complete the work while I was away. As it turned out, his crew was available during my absence. He called me the night before as we had discussed and let me know that they would be at my home the next morning. When I returned it was so wonderful to pull in my driveway and see that the repairs were completed and the skirting looked so fabulous! I was very pleased. Mr. Hughes left the bill for the work with my son. It was exactly the amount that he had said it would be. I do not like construction surprises. I am so pleased that this repair work was done timely and for exactly the amount as contracted for. NO SURPRISES!
- Kelsey's ExteriorsHe is very meticulous and did a great job. We plan on using him again in the future. His pricing is fair and he does great work.
- Hawkins ExteriorsThey came, did their work, in a timely manner. Very Professional. Also did clean up each day they came. Was very happy with all aspects of their work.
- ByersThe product is perfect and it works just like it is supposed to work. The guys that put it up weren't perfect but they were really nice and did an okay job. It was a little pricey but I never have to climb up the second storey and hang on the side which is 22 feet high and dig stuff out of my drains again, ever. If something happens, they are going to come and fix it because that is what they said they would do. It had been a while, it drains properly and does what it is supposed to do. They told me that the workers would be prepared for anything and they weren't because there was some wood rot on some of the siding. They didn't seem to have that good of a hand on it. They fixed it but they didn't replace it with what was there. The board would have had a shape to it but when they put the new board up, it didn't have a shape to it. It doesn't matter because you can't see it but it wasn't perfect
- Horst HandymanWe had drywall tap falling throughout our home, etc. Jon and his co worker worked on the interior of the house. They worked on the siding of the garage and replaced, including mail box, etc. The drywall work was tedious including caulking, etc. His price increased 5.00 more per hour this last year. Jon has another job he is obligated to and it strongly appears he is haggard when he comes and does extensive repairs for a paying customer. When you are tired, your quality of work drops. It's not too hard to figure that out but when you are paying 5K-6K within one year for contractor's services and the work is not done as it was first explained, you become a little disappointed....the customer is the boss, we are paying the money and people have a tendency to ignore what we want done and the provider does what they want. Especially paying for something again that should have been not included as a second charge like re-caulking the toilets. He does an exceptional job as long as he has time and he's not too tired and feels good for the day. Otherwise, you might as well begin to hunt for another handyman and it's hard to trust anyone these days! The contractors get paid well and we want quality work for the amount of money we are paying out while we work hard for what we have! I will still use Jon in the future but we are going to try other sources. Thank you
Siding Contractors in Redding
- Business Description:We are a family owned business. We have been in business for over 20 years. We dedicate our time, so that our clients recieve the utmost care and attention. Our primary goal is client satisfaction. We have a vast amount of experience in many portions of general contracting. We are basically a one stop shop. We like to offer a seamless experience. Listed below are a few things that we can assist with. - Decks - Dry Rot - Residing - Painting - Excavating/Landscaping - Building Roads - Foundatio..Recent Review:We will probably hire them for our kitchen remodel when it comes time.Kelly K.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 20 years, have our own equipment and 2 employees. We don't sub our work to others.Recent Review:My mom like it. They are really good service provider and very professional.Maria h.
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:CBX is the premier roofing contractors existing in Redding California. Put your faith in our reliable residential and commercial roofing work. We take pride in our quality, efficiency and clean up. Family owned and operated by Chad, Jared, and Troy Romney. They’ve combined their extensive construction knowledge with the ability to innovate in order to serve their customer’s better and faster results than competitorsRecent Review:CBX Roofs did an excellent job. Robert and his crew were quick and clean! I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs to replace their roof.Don M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:I have been in business in Shasta County since 1997. I am a General Contracter. I am able to perform most jobs requested. If there is a job I am unable to do I would be happy to refer another Contracter or Handyman to you. I work at an hourly rate of $45.00 or would be happy to bid a job for you
- Business Description:I am a small company providing one on one care I do pretty much everything my self to ensure highest quality
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Find siding contractors in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
siding contractors in Redding
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C.N. McAllister Construction15250 Sugar Pine Camp Rd
Bella Vista, California
- Cadorin Construction3330 Railroad Ave
- Casa Contracting5384 Stonethrow Ct
- Casas Roofing30324 Whitmore Rd
- CBX Roofs355 Hemsted Dr Suite 101
- Chico Roofing Co3030 Thorntree Dr Suite 2
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- C.N. McAllister Construction
- DC Construction915 Wall Street #6
- DC Construction
- FortiFi11111 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, California
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hank Payne Construction3514 Oak Ln
- Haran cont11795 Parey Ave
RED BLUFF, California
- Harbert Roofing Inc19799 Hirsch Ct
- Hinkle Roofing & Construction Inc,PO Box 700
- Horst Handyman3285 Meraz Ln
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kelley Construction3255 Sunset Dr
- Kelley Construction
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- Quality First Home Improvement, Inc.2968 Churn Creek Road
- Quality First Home Improvement, Inc.
- S P Construction3193 Butterfly Ln
Shasta Lake, California
- SEARS AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER570 S MAIN ST
RED BLUFF, California
- Selig Contruction337 Huss Dr
- Shane Rodriguez Construction34776 Sidebottom Road
- Star Energy3810 Wasatch Dr
- Steve Michael Construction3148 Veda St
- Swords ConstructionPO Box 162
- S P Construction