John N. Riley Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2012

I am a General Building Contractor with over 30 years of experience in all phases of building and remodeling. I am skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of the construction industry. I am a "hands-on" contractor, and I pride myself on quality workmanship and excellent customer service. My satisfied customers are my best advertisement for the quality of work that I do. I am licensed & insured....

Casa Contracting

We are a family owned business. We have been in business for over 20 years. We dedicate our time, so that our clients recieve the utmost care and attention. Our primary goal is client satisfaction. We have a vast amount of experience in many portions of general contracting. We are basically a one stop shop. We like to offer a seamless experience. Listed below are a few things that we can assist with. - Decks - Dry Rot - Residing - Painting - Excavating/Landscaping - Building Roads - Foundations - Bathroom Remodel - Kitchen Remodel - Dirt Work/ Leveling - Septic - Plumbing/ Associated with Remodel - Electrical/ Associated with Remodel - Flooring/ Luxury Vinal/ Laminate - Window Install - Door Install - Concrete Patios - Pergolas

Urban Design Construction and Consulting

*NEW CONSTRUCTION ONLY* - Over 35 years of construction and project management experience working for public Fortune 500 developers, international firms, and one-of-a-kind custom projects. We offer a broad, in-depth knowledge base and skill-set that is required to complete the most challenging and sophisticated projects on time, within budget, and according to the highest safety regulations. I like to think of myself as a proven leader with a strong work ethic and organizational ability, exceptional analytical, communication and people skills, and integrity and team-building experience that has delivered a consistent track record for success across a multitude of large residential, commercial and infrastructure projects- I have been construction most of my life and decided to open my own company as I enjoy working with people

07/27/2016

Prompt, efficient, and professional. Got estimate within a few hours after contacting him. Started work 2 days after signing contract. 1 ½ days to install siding. Door had to be ordered and was promptly installed in a couple hours when it arrived.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced T1-11 wood siding on south side of house(approx 500 sq.ft) and installed new fiberglass door and door frame.

Category glass repair,siding,doors

11/09/2015

Description of Work
Added two rooms, poured A patio slab, put in a sliding glass door, had a new roof put on the whole house

Category remodeling

02/11/2013

John Riley did a bathrm. remodel for us. Job was done on time and with in budget quoted. We would hire him again if needed

Description of Work
removed fiberglass tub/shower, he tiled a walk-in shower. replaced toilet replaced 2 outside doors

Category remodeling

03/21/2012

We had severe water damage on the rear of the house that entailed replacing beams, headers, siding, etc. John was very detailed in his explanation of the work that had to be done. He also detailed how long it would take and the possible problems that we could encounter behind the siding. He and his crew showed up every morning on time. Was very professional in their work ethics, and at the end of ...

Description of Work
House had to be jacked up and flooring strengthened. New beams, rafters, and posts had to be installed. Beams were 20' long and 12" thick. New window replaced sliding door. Exterior siding and trim. Complete flashing and water tight measures. Interior drywall replaced, taped and textured.

Category remodeling,home builders

I am experienced in all phases of new construction and remodeling - from design, permits, foundation, framing,electric, plumbing, drywall, insulation, interior finish work, windows, doors, siding and trim. I have over 30 years experience as a residential & commercial remodeler - from custom room additions, garage conversions, kitchens & baths, attached & detached garages & carports, wood & composite decks, patio covers and pergolas. No job is too small for me.