Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Redding, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Redding
- B&M ElectricB&M Electric was such a great team to work with. They did a stellar job with several projects around our building. Thank you so much to everyone at B&M Electric for helping out a small local nonprofit. We will always go to them for our electrical needs and would recommend them to anyone who needs electrical work done read less
- Eric Olson HandymanHe was not available and referred me to someone else. Who by the way did a great job. Hogan & Son's Handyman, Ryan Hogan Owner. 530 941 5033
- THE ELECTRIC MANPhil returned our call promptly, came to the house at the agreed time, and got right to work. He was very quick and did a high quality job at a reasonable price. All our electrical work will go to Phil from now on.
- TS ElectricRecently our electrical meter box was struck by lightning and we needed to find an electrician. We searched high and low for someone locally to come and make the necessary repairs. Nobody was interested in coming out to do the work. Some did not even return multiple phone messages. Out of desperation, we made another attempt to find someone who would help us restore our power. We put in a request on Angie's List and within 5 minutes, our phone rang and it was Tim Pilger from TS Electric out of Los Molinos, who was our knight in shining armor. Tim and his wife,Jennifer, drove almost 50 miles to look at the damage and give an estimate. They scheduled a time to make the repairs and kept us informed every step of the way. This husband and wife team are the best of the best when it comes to customer service and quality electrical work. They are uber friendly, hard working, and professional. Tim and Jennifer are down to earth people who are easy to talk to. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in their work. These two are our superheros read less
- Eric Olson HandymanVery well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.
- Affordable ElectricThey arrived on time everyday for it took three days to complete this major Electric update to handle a new HVAC system, which home never had which was also being installed, they fixed/removed/replaced the hazardous exposed out of code electrical wiring (old individual room wall coil heaters-5 totally removed along with ancient rusted rooftop air water cooler and exposed 220 wiring), install new electrical box that could not only handle current needs but any future needs for an addition to house is planned for fall 2018. Above and Beyond they trace old box wiring and labeled the breakers in box to help me in the future as needed. The men were on task, courteous and very pleasant, PLUS they ALL really know their electrical stuff. My son is also an electrician but California escrow didn't close before he had to return to Arizona for work to begin, but he is really pleased too how well they "Affordable Electric - Mike" took the time and care with me to be sure new wiring in new to me home was safe for me to live in, he was able to do the final walk through with me & realtor and talked with HVAC contractor Allianz who talked with Mike of Affordable Electric about some of the electrical concerns he had, major concern very outdated hazardous electrical box and wiring within the house. So in summary "AFFORDABLE ELECTRIC ARE EXCELLENT ELECTRICIANS!!! and I give them FIVE STARS ***** in every areas: Professionalism*****, Quality*****, Punctuality*****, Price**** and especially RESPONSIVENESS***** to my Senior handicap medical needs and safety. AWESOME GENTLEMEN!!! They went above and beyond when another local supplier of all new kitchen appliances did a major screw up with one of several new appliances. Affordable Electricians came back to home to install the seriously delayed appliance that was then delivered severely damaged and missing needed parts(2x's), thus requiring yet another return visit by Electricians to finish the installation. The men were very supportive and helpful in dealing with the local supplier, ensuring the appliance was electrically safe and installed proper. WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND, THANK YOU ALL. Sincerely, Mary O read less
- Affordable ElectricWe had a circuit breaker that popped this morning and wouldn't go back on when it was flipped. It had popped in the past also. I called around noon to see if someone could come out. I was very happy when I got a call right back saying they could be here in about a half an hour. Tony arrived, tested the breaker and replaced it then checked the outlets in the house. Tony was friendly, professional and did a quick job. If I need an electrician in the future I will call Affordable again read less
- Affordable ElectricMy wife and I purchased a very 1970s’ house that needed to be updated. Several years later, we were at a point that we would be able to finance an electrical upgrade with new lighting and outlets. I called 5 contractors and 2 showed. Only 1 got back to me with a bid. Knowing something about home construction, I thought the bid was excessive. I told my wife and she asked around the engineering staff that she works with if they knew any good electrical contractors. One of these men said that Affordable Electric was an excellent company and he highly recommended them. When Mike (the owner) arrived (on time no less), I went over what I wanted. He got back to me promptly and surprisedly, his bid was about 44 percent of the other bid. I was a bit surprised and was concerned about corners being cut so I asked him directly and he was upfront about the fact that he keeps his overhead cost low in order to keep his prices favorable for his customers. Over the next week or so after I hired him, my wife and I found Mike was exceptionally capable, not only his quality of work but of character as well. He is someone that has a very easy going mannerism, extremely polite and will listen to you unlike other contractors that make assumptions and push you into signing the contract. It is a difficult thing to find someone of this caliber that works in contracting. I also had some changes made which he did and he also made recommendations to improve on my living room lighting which was a vast improvement over what I had originally wanted to do. I cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciated him and his staff working overtime to take a very complicated electrical job and keep it on schedule. Do yourself a favor and hire him read less
- Affordable ElectricIf A+ could be awarded, this company has earned it. Mike is a true professional. All of our questions and concerns were answered promptly to our satisfaction. Every nuance of placement of lights, plugs, appliances, etc. were brought to our attention and we were offered options, when appropriate, before work was carried out. Tony and Barry operated with the highest degree of efficiency, professionalism, and integrity possible. In addition, Mike, Tony, and Barry could not have been more open, upfront, and personable. It was the most comfortable experience I have ever had with a home repair/renovation expert (our third home renovation). The icing on the cake: Mike's estimate and final bill was less than 2/3 another recommended electrician bid read less
- Affordable ElectricI had Mike come give me an estimate for the work and he scheduled it for a week later. I had made a mistake in telling him we needed a 220 plug for the trailer, but last minute (the night before they were scheduled to come) I texted him to tell him I made a mistake. I told him if he needed to reschedule due to this I understood. He said no worries and they showed up as promised. The work was done timely and they did an awesome job of it!! And while in the attic they found an electrical panel that was done ALL SORTS OF WRONG!! Mike and Tony fixed it for free! And best of all, THEY cleaned up their mess before they left. My daughter was home and tried to clean up for them and they insisted to do it themselves. I will be calling Mike and Tony again very soon! I have found other projects I need done that my husband doesn't have the time and experience to get done in my time frame! I give these guys 2 thumbs up. You will not regret hiring them!! read less
Electricians in Redding
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Electrical Contractor
- Business Description:NRG Clean Power is California’s leading clean power provider. We leverage over 30 years of superior customer service installing solar from the south of San Diego to the northern border with Oregon. In other words, regardless of where you are in California, we can help you make the switch to solar! Not only do we offer top-tier solar services, we are also a total home performance company, devoted to sustainability and energy efficiency. We offer fully customized home and business solar instal.. read lessRecent Review:We chose NRG for our solar installation. Everyone we worked with (especially Gemma and Leila) was incredibly helpful and responsive along every step of the process. They responded to emails and texts within a day or two at the most, but usually within a couple of hours. They were patient and very helpful with all of the questions we had (and we had many!), and they were happy to coordinate with other contractors that were doing work on our house at the same time. We did a fairly detailed analysis of the quality, cost, efficiencies, and expected lifetime of the equipment that NRG proposed compared to other companies, and we are confident that they provided the best equipment at the best cost. The installers that came to our house were very professional, worked quickly, and the system was up and running within hours - very impressive. We passed our inspection with no issues and the whole process was completely painless! We are very impressed with the services and products provided by NRG and would wholeheartedly recommend them to family and friends read lessKayla P.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them again read lessAlan R.
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789 read less
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read less
- Business Description:Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling is a full-service plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company that has been providing sales, service, design, and installation for residential and commercial clients since 1904. Our licensed, trained technicians have extensive experience in their fields and will work hard to make your experience enjoyable and hassle-free. We guarantee our work and promise you the highest level of customer service. Whether you need an air conditioning unit installed, furnace rep.. read less
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:B&M Electric Established in 2004. I have been in the electrical field for over 30 years I got started right out of high school. I am experienced in Residential, Commercial, Remodels and Service and Repair. No Job Too Small!!! read lessRecent Review:B&M Electric was such a great team to work with. They did a stellar job with several projects around our building. Thank you so much to everyone at B&M Electric for helping out a small local nonprofit. We will always go to them for our electrical needs and would recommend them to anyone who needs electrical work done read lessKayla F.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
Electricians in Redding
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Electric2610 Howard Dr
- Advance Power Redding843 North Market Street
- ADVANCED PLUMBING & ELECTRIC13451 OLD OREGON TRL
- Affordable Electric2678 Queens Way
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- American Craftsman GBC Inc.17615 Dolores Dr.
- Aztec Construction & Restoration4361 Caterpillar Road
- A-1 Electric
- Haran cont11795 Parey Ave
RED BLUFF, California
- HETTINGER ELECTRIC3055 Ark Way
- High Output Electric18558 Old Oasis Rd
- Home Depot1200 Churn Creek Rd
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- HUNT'S ELECTRIC MOTOR SVC2335 LARKSPUR LN C
- Haran cont
- kealoha Construction Inc
- Kellarman Can
- Kelley Construction3255 Sunset Dr
- Kerry Electric p.o box 627
- KMS WOOD DESIGNS - General Contractor4114 Balls Ferry Road
- knight-heath handyman services3320 School St
- Kraftwork Industries8961 Mirage Ct
- kealoha Construction Inc
- Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling1184 Enterprise Rd
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
- Landau Construction Ltd15360 China Rapids Dr
RED BLUFF, California
- Lassen Electrical ServicePO Box 156
- Lassen Electrical Services2169 Cadjew Street
- Looper's Handyman Service
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling
- Master Electric2135 Placer St
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- Mjm handyman services 219 Fern St
- Mohawk Construction Services1095 Hilltop Dr
- MOJAVE ELECTRICPO BOX 875
RED BLUFF, California
- MOUNTAIN LAKES TELEPHONEPO Box 494924
- Master Electric
- On Call Electrical in Redding1320 Yuba St
- On Call Electrical in Redding
- Redding Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning2478 Victor Ave
- Redding Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning
- S P Construction3193 Butterfly Ln
Shasta Lake, California
- Sal's Automotive Repair and Hotrod Hideout1825 Ninth St
- Shasta Gateway Electric1845 Aspin Avenue
- Stephens Electrical, Inc.2452 Airstrip Rd Ste A
- Stewart Electrical ServicesP.O.Box 488
- Swanson's Contracting1095 Hilltop DR. Suite 213
- Swords ConstructionPO Box 162
- S P Construction
- Talbotts Electric4539 Crimsonwood Drive
- TEC Electric21528 Anron Lane
- THE ELECTRIC MANPO BOX 862
- The Handiest MenPO box 0
- The Restoration and Construction Company796 Lake Blvd
- Three Phase Electric1477 Setter Dr
- Thurber Electric1718 Sterling Dr
- Tom's Appliance Heating & Air419 San Benito
- Twyman Plumbing and Electric2915 Valentine Ln
- Talbotts Electric
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599200 VALLEY DR 20
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599