When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Redding, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Redding
- Casas RoofingCasas Roofing did an excellent job on our new roof. It was done in about 4 days and they cleaned up very well. They also painted the underside of the eaves where a repair was done matching the existing paint. Overall it looks fantastic! Highly recommend them - reasonable cost and good work done.
- PACIFIC WEST ROOFINGOur 26 year old shingle roofing was past due for replacement. Pacific West Roofing was one of the roofing companies we were considering. I contacted Todd Fischer from Pacific West, and he promptly came out to discuss the project with me. He was very knowledgeable and clearly shared all the latest roofing information with me and told me precisely what the project would entail. The fact that he is very personable, too, helped me to make the decision to go with his company. Because of all the rainy weather we had this spring, they had quite a large backload of projects. They were not able to start for a couple of months, but it turned out to be worth the wait. The crew arrived early in the morning on the starting date. They worked quickly and efficiently even though the temperature was in the triple digits. Because of the extreme heat, they had to quit a little early each day of the project, but they always completely cleaned up around the perimeter of the house before they left. As the project progressed, Todd showed me an area of dry rot and also pointed out some boards that were showing sun damage. He indicated that a couple of boards probably should be replaced now (or very soon) but left it entirely up to me about what to do about that and other areas of possible concern. I, of course, had them repair the area of dry rot and also had them replace the 2 boards that most needed replacing. That added a little to the cost, but it will be worth it in the long run. Roofing replacement is expensive, but because of the extent of the work they did, the quality of their work and the quality of the materials they used, I feel the cost of their service was reasonable and competitive. In addition to the above mentioned services, they also spotlessly cleaned the gutters (which were filled to the brim with decomposed leaves and other 'gunk') and added 3 attic vents to the roof. All in all, we are extremely pleased with Pacific West Roofing and Todd Fischer. The project went very smoothly and exactly as Todd originally presented it to me. I wholeheartedly recommend this company for your roofing needs. I am confident that you, too, will find working with Todd Fischer a pleasure read less
- PACIFIC WEST ROOFINGTodd bid on this job along with five other local roofing companies. His professional demeanor and knowledge stood out among the bidders. It was also clear he was highly regarded by the local roofing suppliers and recently retired peers. What we wanted was a quality roof at a reasonable price. Pacific West Roofing delivered it. Work required complete tear off of old shingles and underlayment, replacing selected wood sheathing, fascia boards, flashing, and above roof vents and pipes, removing old skylights and installing new upgrades skylights, installing new underlayment, and upgraded shingles, cleaning gutters and installing gutter covers. We knew when we bought the home, that selected roof sheathing and fascia boards showed signs of wet and dry rot in places. The old roof and skylights should have been replaced years earlier. So we were expecting bad news once the roof was stripped. Under the bidding process, we asked bidders for estimates on sheathing and skylight replacement. Todd was the only contractor who said he couldn't really provide that information realistically in advance. So that was our only concern going forward. Todd and his crew arrived early every day and worked throughout the day each and every day. Watching them work it was clear everyone knew what they were doing and how to do it efficiently. At the end of each day you could not even tell they were there as they cleaned up everything at the end of each day. Despite what was clearly a hard working crew, they also all had a sense of humor and were friendly and well-mannered throughout the project. They were truly a well knit crew. Once the roof was stripped it was apparent that selected sheathing and fascia boards had to be replaced. The additional cost would take us over budget. Todd provided a solution. He was willing to provide the skylights at cost to help cover the sheathing and fascia work. The day after work was completed, we discovered two minor problems. First, the roofing nails used to hold down the flashing, underlayment, and shingles on the downslope side of each dipping skylight were a bit too long. The nail tips had come through interior ceiling drywall. Instead of just clipping them off, and painting over the remaining ends, which is what most roofers would do, Todd replaced everything on the roof but used shorter nails. Second, the nonreplaced vent and pipes were painted but those on the north section of the roof all began to peel within a few months. Todd is returning to repaint the above this fall at no charge. Whereas the work performed initially might seem expensive, we had a number of requirements that were deemed essential to getting a roof that really lasted for 25-30 years. We used locally manufactured (Malarkey) 30 year shingles (fifteen full followed by 15 prorated) warranty. The latter is a warranty that the manufacturer actually honors, unlike the suto long-term warranties offered by most major national shingle manufacturers, many of whom who are now facing class action lawsuits because of the truly poor quality of their premier shingles. We had shingles attached using five rather than three nails due to high wind conditions that often occur in our area. Also all sheathing and fascia showing wet or dry rot and flashing was replaced. Our upgraded replacement skylights were low E dual pane argon filled self cleaning and are also similarly warrantied against leakage. They were installed in a manner that ensured reduced potential for further reduce. We also installed the number one rated fire-sealed attic intake and exhaust vents on both house and garage given the high fire risk zone we live in. Finally the roof work was done extremely well. Minimally it had to be done to meet local current city building codes, and approved by city inspectors. Actually it was done to a much higher standard of quality because that is the nature of Pacific West Roofing. Upon completion, there are clean sight lines and flat planes throughout, with no dips or bumps, with in valleys looking like the roofing company adds---perfect abutments leading to a laser straight line of sight along the valley bottom from ridge top to gutters. The quality of Pacific West Roofing work is reflected in their warranty on workmanship, which is for ten years. (What roofer does that anymore?) Since we have had the work done, many neighbors and visitors have commented on how beautiful it looks read less
- Quality Gutter CleaningHe arrived right on time. Went right to work. Took a long time as the gutters hadn't been cleaned in many years and we have lots of trees around our yard. Was very pleasant and professional. Rained on him the whole time he was outside and was very cold....he was still very nice.
- Splash & SparkleWe had to call twice before making our appointment but it was close to a holiday so we will forgive that! They were here on time and did a great job. The screens took some time but were very well done. We would recommend them to anyone needing work done.
- PACIFIC WEST ROOFINGTodd Fischer and his crew were very punctual and professional. On the final day Todd inspected the roof and did any necessary clean up. I was impressed that the owner was involved with the work and not just collecting a check. The work done was beyond my expectations. Thank you Todd and crew.
- Splash & SparkleI have used this company before and will use them again! Everything was done in just the manner described and the owner is very professional and courteous. Highly, highly recommended!
Gutter Cleaning Services in Redding
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789 read lessRecent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect read lessNorma T.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.Lois T.
- Business Description:MT Plumbing Premier Service and Quality is owner operated with over 14 years of plumbing experience in both residential and commercial plumbing service. Contact me via phone 24 hours a day for prompt service and a free quote. special promotion of $20 off 1st time service call and $25 off your next service call read lessRecent Review:They were able to come out that day!!!!! Other companies could only come like a week later. Was earlier than expected. Friendly and professional. I had taken apart the bottom of my sink trying to find the clog with no luck. They came out did a few tricks and it was fixed. I am so grateful for the help and promptness. I totally recommend them and will use them again read lessRegina M.
- Business Description:I am a owner-operated, professional window cleaner in the Shasta County area (residential, commercial, post construction, and store front); fully licensed, insured and bonded. I offer competitive pricing with top quality service and no hidden fees! What services you ask for is what you pay for. I offer basic window cleaning (inside and out), screen cleaning, track and window sill cleaning, and water spot stain removal. I'll also clear away those pesky cobwebs around your windows complimentary.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional and knowledgeable with an uncommon, spotless degree of integrity.Greg D.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one piece seamless, no clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi.. read lessRecent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you! read lessLinda H.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 20 years, have our own equipment and 2 employees. We don't sub our work to others.Recent Review:What I like best of all about this company, they were honest & trustworthy & reasonable, did an excellent job plus they cleanup after each day of work! When the city inspector came he said,' they did a real good job on the roof it looked great. Manuel the owner is very thorough & has a good eye on what you need & want. I was so pleased with the job that I offered more money but he wouldn't take it, now that's my kind of guy honest & proud to the core,I wish all home repair services were like him! read lessdonna w.
- Business Description:I personally serve our customer base. I refer other proffesionals with proven history of being fare and promt for specific client needs.
- Business Description:Splash and Sparkle has serviced the north state for over 5 years. Owned and Operated a young Air Force Veteran. Checks and cash are accepted at the time of service being conducted!Recent Review:Never heard from him or ever saw him. ????Carol H.
- Business Description:Labor
- Business Description:Preferred contact is phone.Recent Review:Brandon works quickly and efficiently and problem solves with a "can-do" attitude. He's honest, fair and very professional.molly m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
When gutters become clogged with leaves and other debris, they can’t do their job. There are a lot of factors that go into how much gutter cleaning will cost. Find out how much you can expect to spend on this essential home task.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
gutter cleaners in Redding
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Drummin and Beats
- Drummin and Beats
- Freestyle Landscaping5421 Willow Rd
- Freestyle Landscaping
- Gamache Construction Inc4689 Kilkee Dr
- Gamache Construction Inc
- johnson's handyman1536 diamond st
- johnson's handyman
- The Restoration and Construction Company796 Lake Blvd
- The Restoration and Construction Company
- Verified Workers3502 Magnums Way 2
- Verified Workers
- You Haul We Call2058 Tarmac Rd
- You Haul We Call