Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Redding, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Redding
- Najera Lawn MaintenanceAm very happy with this landscaper. He seems to know a lot about his profession and will continue to use him. He comes on a weekly basis.
- Najera Lawn MaintenanceHe's wonderful. It is $50 a month. He came by scanning the neighborhood. He does commercial and residential. He does monthly and one time service. He does tree trimming and any other cleanup. He offers a senior discount. He's been doing it for 20 years. My yard hadn't had anything done to it since the spring weather. I would recommend him highly. He is quick and thorough. He couldn't come on the day he said because I didn't give him my phone number but he came the next day so it was kind of my fault
Last update on April 3, 2013
Leaf Removal Services in Redding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
A leaf removal service can help get rid of a major headache that arrives with autumn. Here’s how to make sure you’re hiring a good company.
Fallen leaves left on your grass can cause mold and ruin your lawn for next season. A little care this fall can mean a lusher and healthier yard next spring.
Find leaf removal services in
- Shasta Lake,
- Palo Cedro,
- Bella Vista,
- Red Bluff,
- Los Molinos,
- Mount Shasta,
- Fall River Mills,
- Forest Ranch,
leaf removal services in Redding
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Little's Lawn & LandscapePO Box 1902
Shasta Lake, California 96019
- Little's Lawn & Landscape
- Swords ConstructionPO Box 162
Dunsmuir, California 96025
- Swords Construction