Question by Guest_9601516: Want to replace gutters with some type of gutter guard. I have a 2 story house that approx 2900 sq. feet. I am trying to get a feel f
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Redding, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Redding
- PACIFIC WEST ROOFINGThis will be the third time I have used Pacific West Roofing. Todd guarantees his company's work. He has come out over the years whenever I called to ck the roof at no charge, once to seal around a satellite installed. Cannot say enough good things about this company.
- Tugwell Roofing Co.I do NOT normally write reviews. One exception would be when a service provider (contractor) is severely incompetent. A rarer exception would be when a service provider does a really exceptional service. This exceptional service is what my wife and I experienced recently by having our shingle roofing replaced by Tugwell Roofing Company of Anderson. We both noticed immediately, and throughout the re-roofing few days, that EVERY Tugwell employee, from the office staff to the everyone of the hard-working roofers, not only knew their job well; but, they performed their duties efficiently, energetically, knowledgably, and courteously! Our project turned out to be an exceptional experience AND our roof looks perfect for us and our neighbors as well. Good job, Tugwell!
- Tugwell Roofing Co.Tugwell Roofing is top notch! From the beginning to the end! David got the process started with an estimate and helped with picking out the perfect roof color. Cody had his crew in order and got the roof done. The workers cleaned everything up. Not a single nail to be found! Autumn was great with communication through the entire process. She called and gave nice updates on where I was on the schedule. If you need a roof, give Tugwell Roofing a call! You will be glad you did! Very professional from start to finish! Plus the work is outstanding
- Tugwell Roofing Co.I chose them because of their reputation and references from my friends. They are probably the best in the area. Everything was positive. Bid had 3 options, work was great, people were great and friendly, and work area was organized and left cleaner than when they started. Mike tugwell kept me informed on progress and his crew was top notch
- Casas RoofingMy roof is perfect. Manuel was very professional, knowledgeable, prompt, honest, affordable, and friendly. He went the extra mile by ordering new gutter guards and even installing them for me. My friend was over here asking about a piece of equipment that Manuel had and the next thing we knew, he ordered one for us! He is very thoughtful and kind as well as an experienced roofer. I highly recommend Manuel Casas for your roofing needs
- ByersVery efficient installation of gutters! Employees worked very well together and were quite focused on the task at hand. The employees were professional and very personable. Outstanding representatives of the company! Initial expense seemed high, however, with a lifetime warranty and the gutter cleaning now not a required annual maintenance hassle we look forward to reaping the benefit of the initial expense. The gutters work great in the rain
- Tugwell Roofing Co.I was very satisfied with Tugwell Roofing. Their office personnel and workers that showed up at the house were all friendly, knowledgeable and professional. A great company that we will be using again in the future when we replace our roof.
- Tugwell Roofing Co.The list above was basically what they agreed to do. I was aware that there would probably be an add on for the poor condition of the sun room roof sheeting and it did add about $1000 which was extremely fair considering they had to work around 5 large skylights, but the sun room is a pride to look at if you like looking at roofs. The crew treated me very well although I have been around contractors enough to stay out of their way. But they let me have input when it was needed and allowed me to do some little things I wanted. They were a hard working bunch, kept the place clean and when it was over, I scarcely knew they ever were there. When the job was complete the manager (Jordan) came over and did a complete walk around with me on the grounds, then same on the roof. He spotted a couple of insignificant items but to him perfection was the rule and that is what I saw and got. When the county inspector showed up, it passed without a single hitch. .Was the price good. I have no idea. This is the sort of work where you either like the bid or you do not. I did not seek other bids partly from knowing a couple of other of his customers and reading every review on Angies List. I would have to say that given the extensive work involved I got my money's worth. Certainly the add on for sun room repair was very fair. I wound up with a better roof that will last a very long time with amenities I really love (repaired cooler, skylight, gutter guards and best of all a really complete sun room with no leaks or issues. As the county inspector said as he headed for his vehicle, "you get what you pay for". I fully agree. Thank you to the Tugwell team, all of you. You were the best!!
- Tugwell Roofing Co.I contacted Tugwell about a month ago as we had a leak in my daughters room. The office staff that took my call informed me they would have someone out the next day to repair the leak. This company is very good at communicating with you on arrival times and shows up when promised. Long story short, I ended up needing a new roof. I was explained the various options for my roof replacement and never felt pressured to upgrade. Tugwell installed my roof in one day as they had a crew of 10 to 15 guys on site on the day of the install. The project foreman was in contact with me through out the day to explain any additional items that were needed to be fixed such as dry-rot. When I got home from work there was my new roof and the surround area was completely cleaned up. During the installation they lay large tarps surrounding your house to catch any debris. If your in the need for any roofing work I would highly recommend Tugwell Roofing. There are a lot of roofers out there that will quote you low ball price but later add on a ton of change orders don't make that mistake go with Tugwell Roofing, a professional roofing company. One last note, I had both of my neighbors indicated how nice the crew was
- PACIFIC WEST ROOFINGTodd bid on this job along with five other local roofing companies. His professional demeanor and knowledge stood out among the bidders. It was also clear he was highly regarded by the local roofing suppliers and recently retired peers. What we wanted was a quality roof at a reasonable price. Pacific West Roofing delivered it. Work required complete tear off of old shingles and underlayment, replacing selected wood sheathing, fascia boards, flashing, and above roof vents and pipes, removing old skylights and installing new upgrades skylights, installing new underlayment, and upgraded shingles, cleaning gutters and installing gutter covers. We knew when we bought the home, that selected roof sheathing and fascia boards showed signs of wet and dry rot in places. The old roof and skylights should have been replaced years earlier. So we were expecting bad news once the roof was stripped. Under the bidding process, we asked bidders for estimates on sheathing and skylight replacement. Todd was the only contractor who said he couldn't really provide that information realistically in advance. So that was our only concern going forward. Todd and his crew arrived early every day and worked throughout the day each and every day. Watching them work it was clear everyone knew what they were doing and how to do it efficiently. At the end of each day you could not even tell they were there as they cleaned up everything at the end of each day. Despite what was clearly a hard working crew, they also all had a sense of humor and were friendly and well-mannered throughout the project. They were truly a well knit crew. Once the roof was stripped it was apparent that selected sheathing and fascia boards had to be replaced. The additional cost would take us over budget. Todd provided a solution. He was willing to provide the skylights at cost to help cover the sheathing and fascia work. The day after work was completed, we discovered two minor problems. First, the roofing nails used to hold down the flashing, underlayment, and shingles on the downslope side of each dipping skylight were a bit too long. The nail tips had come through interior ceiling drywall. Instead of just clipping them off, and painting over the remaining ends, which is what most roofers would do, Todd replaced everything on the roof but used shorter nails. Second, the nonreplaced vent and pipes were painted but those on the north section of the roof all began to peel within a few months. Todd is returning to repaint the above this fall at no charge. Whereas the work performed initially might seem expensive, we had a number of requirements that were deemed essential to getting a roof that really lasted for 25-30 years. We used locally manufactured (Malarkey) 30 year shingles (fifteen full followed by 15 prorated) warranty. The latter is a warranty that the manufacturer actually honors, unlike the suto long-term warranties offered by most major national shingle manufacturers, many of whom who are now facing class action lawsuits because of the truly poor quality of their premier shingles. We had shingles attached using five rather than three nails due to high wind conditions that often occur in our area. Also all sheathing and fascia showing wet or dry rot and flashing was replaced. Our upgraded replacement skylights were low E dual pane argon filled self cleaning and are also similarly warrantied against leakage. They were installed in a manner that ensured reduced potential for further reduce. We also installed the number one rated fire-sealed attic intake and exhaust vents on both house and garage given the high fire risk zone we live in. Finally the roof work was done extremely well. Minimally it had to be done to meet local current city building codes, and approved by city inspectors. Actually it was done to a much higher standard of quality because that is the nature of Pacific West Roofing. Upon completion, there are clean sight lines and flat planes throughout, with no dips or bumps, with in valleys looking like the roofing company adds---perfect abutments leading to a laser straight line of sight along the valley bottom from ridge top to gutters. The quality of Pacific West Roofing work is reflected in their warranty on workmanship, which is for ten years. (What roofer does that anymore?) Since we have had the work done, many neighbors and visitors have commented on how beautiful it looks
Last update on June 27, 2022
Gutter Repair Contractors in Redding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
When looking into keeping debris out of your gutters and preventing clogs, you may be wondering if gutter guards are worth it. Keep reading to find out.
If you’re in the market for new gutters, use this guide to learn the differences between seamless gutters vs. regular gutters.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Shasta Lake,
- Palo Cedro,
- Bella Vista,
- Red Bluff,
- Los Molinos,
- Mount Shasta,
- Fall River Mills,
- Forest Ranch,
gutter repair contractors in Redding
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Byers11773 Slow Poke Ln
Grass Valley, California 95945
- Eric Olson Handyman8255 Marek Rd
Los Molinos, California 96055
- Eric Olson Handyman
- KMS WOOD DESIGNS - General Contractor4114 Balls Ferry Road
Cottonwood, California 96022
- KMS WOOD DESIGNS - General Contractor
- Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling1184 Enterprise Rd
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania 17520
- Lancaster Plumbing Heating & Cooling
- RICH'S SEAMLESS GUTTERS6830 HIGHWAY 273
Anderson, California 96007
- RICH'S SEAMLESS GUTTERS
- Swords ConstructionPO Box 162
Dunsmuir, California 96025
- Swords Construction
- Tugwell Roofing Co.20550 Dersch Road
Anderson, California 96007
- Tugwell Roofing Co.
- Union Exteriors LLC620 N Haskell St
Central Point, Oregon 97502
- Union Exteriors LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020