A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Redding, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Redding
- SRH General EngineeringHe is more than excellent and very knowledgeable in what he does. He is very even tempered, contentious, and very accommodating. We would highly recommend him and we would definitely hire him again.
- Gringo Dave's Irrigation & Landscapingwe are happy with the fix! We called the in the afternoon because of our property being flooded and finding a broken line. Had the water company come out and shut off the water valve. Spent the night with out running water but got home to the water on! Thank You! We have lots of other water line projects that we want done after our new home is completed we will be using again
- EARLY BIRD'S LANDSCAPINGHired this business to do a complete overhaul on our backyard. We had them install a sprinkler system, sod, boarders, gravel, rock, a retaining wall, privacy tress, flowers, shrubby, level everything out, and even had them fix a gate and one side of our fence. They turned a hideous dirt backyard into a gorgeous paradise. The owner is a super hard worker and won't stop until the job is done. Highly recommend
- Earl's Performance PlumbingI had an issue in my home with some bad odors emanating from one of my bathrooms. On Angie's List, I found that Earls was rated top notch, and deservedly so. When I called in the morning, they were already booked up, yet still managed to come by to look at my plumbing problem that very same day. When Jason arrived, he was well groomed and everything you would like to see in a true consummate professional. After speaking with him, I found Jason well experienced in his craft, highly trained, and extremely bright. When examining my entire drainage system by crawling underneath the house, he pinpointed the problem which could be remedied with little cost. I also had some other existing problems and even though it was late in the day, he assured me that he would keep working until everything I needed was done. For example, I had a toilet in need of repair that was very low to the ground. Worst of all, it was created at the peak of the trendy 1970s' fashion--a honey-mustard yellowed color I detested. I asked him what it would cost to replace vs repairing; and, on his tablet, showed me a toilet they carried--a one-piece toilet that would be more sanitary and easier to clean than a two-piece toilet. For about the same price it would cost me to buy and install it myself, Jason would bring it in to install, place in a new supply line and replace the broken shut-off valve. What a value! The entire process was seamless. Before, during, and after the repair process, Jason informed me what he was doing as well as the cost of each potential repair. Before each repair, he asked if I approved the repairs and even showed and explained the parts' functions so there were absolutely no sticker-shock when I needed to pay for the entire service work. I want to thank Earls for Jason's caliber of service. and I very much appreciate his and the company's honesty, as other more avaricious ones could have easily taken advantage of the situation. Unfortunately, there are very few people and companies that have this level of loyalty, dedication and persistence to make it all come together. My family and I wish to extend our thanks and gratitude to Jason. He is a remarkable gentleman
- Living Water Landscape & DesignThis was a great experience! The team was extremely professional and prompt. They worked through some bad weather and got most of the work done in less than a week. We met and he gave me a quote within 2 days with a detailed map. The day after I signed the quote, they began work on the backyard. We always knew when they would be there and always knew what was going on. If we had any questions, they answered immediately, or within the half hour. They completely gutted and ripped out a lot of old stumps and even small palm trees. They did all of this work and laid down an irrigation system quickly and at a fair price. Any landscaping jobs I have in the future will be from them
- ATCHISON'S SPRINKLER & IRRGTNFirst visit he fixed all the heads so they all worked properly. Second visit he rewired all the stations and replaced plumbing as needed. He still needs to come back for the rear drip system which he will do in Sept. Knowledgeable and he also does some landscaping. 30 years experience with irrigation
- EARLY BIRD'S LANDSCAPINGExcellent design and workmanship. Very easy to work with and they communicated each step of the job with me. I waited a while to post review to see how the concrete and rock work held up. After a year and a half, with lots of traffic there has been no issues. I heartily recommend Early Bird and would definitely use them again
- Gringo Dave's Irrigation & LandscapingHe came in the morning was her about an hour. Checked the entire sprinkler system. Found the faulty valve replaced it and was done.
- EARLY BIRD'S LANDSCAPINGExcellent. Was always on time. Started the job when promised and worked every day until it was completed!!! Had great suggestions for our project. His mortar flagstone work is excellent as well. He gave us do's and don't recommendations for upkeep etc. Was very pleased to have hired this landscaper. He did not try to do covered portion of the patio as this is not his expertise. I appreciated that. He has a very good eye for design as well as being hard working and dependable
- Lassen LandscapesI was very pleased with the work that was done and I have called him back for additional work since I had him put in my sprinkling system. The first company I went with for my sprinkler system was a company that was recommended to me, well, he came, he walked around took his figures and then I waited for probably two weeks. He called up saying that he was busy and eventually I got an estimate that was very high. So I called another outfit, he was to be here at 4.30, I think it was a Friday afternoon, so I waited and there was no phone call, no nothing and he didn't show up. When I called him on Monday, he said he had forgotten. By then I was irritated, then I called Lassen, he said he would be here at a certain time and I could have set my clock, because right on the button, he was there. I even told him that he has a heads up over his competitors because he showed up when he said he would. He did the estimate and got it back to me and I went with him. He always would let me know what was going to happen and he was always on time. He did good work, so anything in the yard that I have a problem with, I call him, because I know the work will be done correctly and he will be here when he says he is going to be
Irrigation Systems Installers in Redding
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.Lois T.
- Business Description:MT Plumbing Premier Service and Quality is owner operated with over 14 years of plumbing experience in both residential and commercial plumbing service. Contact me via phone 24 hours a day for prompt service and a free quote. special promotion of $20 off 1st time service call and $25 off your next service callRecent Review:They were able to come out that day!!!!! Other companies could only come like a week later. Was earlier than expected. Friendly and professional. I had taken apart the bottom of my sink trying to find the clog with no luck. They came out did a few tricks and it was fixed. I am so grateful for the help and promptness. I totally recommend them and will use them againRegina M.
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:qRecent Review:They never called to provide me an estimate. Project completed by another local landscaper.Joan S.
- Business Description:At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?Recent Review:Perfect....was done swiftly & plumber was very friendly. Have recommended to friends. Thank You$Patricia K.
- Business Description:Gringo Dave's has been serving Shasta County and Northern California for more than 20 years. We specialize in three major landscape categories: Irrigation, Landscape Lighting, and Landscape Drainage Systems. We also provide landscape design and custom landscape installation. We're proud to serve more than 4,000 clients throughout Shasta County as a California State Licensed C-27 Contractor with trained and certified technicians to serve you. We are insured and all employees are covered by Wor..Recent Review:The employee that worked on our irrigation on 9/27/19 charged us 6.5 hours of work! Unknown to him I watched, videotaped and photographed him smoking, talking on the phone and just sitting in his car, aside from being very slow when he worked. Would work 15-20 minutes then sit in his car. I wrote a letter to the owners Dave and Phyllis and let them know what their employee did but never got a response. We will never hire them again and I will make sure that family, friends, co-workers and the public thru social media are warnedChris hancock H.
- Business Description:Hey everyone my name is Brian and I am the owner-operator of "Londono Lawncare". I will be the one to answer your call and maintain your yard. What makes Londono Lawncare stand out? I work with your budget and I offer a range of services. We can work toward making your yard the best looking on your street =) or we can just ensure that your yard maintains the look it has. Regardless of what you want for your yard I will be your reliable, hard working, knowledgeable, and friendly gardner fo..
- Business Description:We offer FREE estimates, reasonable rates, and high quality work. ~~~ ASK US ABOUT OUR SUMMER SPECIAL ~~~ Call Art or Erik 530.276.7259 or 530.378.0236 You can also contact us via e-mail or on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/pages/Sevilla-Landscaping/173866642661725 Business License # 2886
- Recent Review:Josh from Lindsay's landscaping was aerating our neighbors lawn. He asked if we wanted ours done for $20. He did the front lawn and then I asked him about the back lawn. He said he would do it for another $10, but I told him he better look at if first. It is probably at least twice as large as front lawn. So he agreed to do it for another $20. He did a great job. He was very friendly and professional. He got right to it and didn't waste any time. I would highly recommend him. He even gave me some advice on taking care of my lawn, which I really appreciated. <br /James P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
lawn irrigation services in Redding
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brandon Wiegand2016 Charade Way
- Brandon Wiegand
- Earl's Performance Plumbing2264 Park Ave # 1
- EARLY BIRD'S LANDSCAPING4658 WILLIAMETTE ST
Shasta Lake, California
- Eden's Border242 E Yolo
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Espinoza Gardening Service425 Brearcliffe Dr
Red Bluff, California
- Earl's Performance Plumbing
- Jim Patterson Landscape215 Lake Blvd. #546
- Jim Patterson Landscape
- knight-heath handyman services3320 School St
- knight-heath handyman services
- Larry's hauling3536 Loren Ct
- Larry's Landscape Maintenance2202 Jessica Way
- Lindsays Landscaping Construction7925 Sans Souci Dr
- Little's Lawn & LandscapePO Box 1902
Shasta Lake, California
- Living Water Landscape & DesignP.O. Box 993692
- Londono Lawncare4558 Big Eagle Ln
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Larry's hauling
- MT Plumbing14 N Valley Ct
- MT Plumbing
- New Leaf Landscaping3589 Silverwood St
- New Leaf Landscaping
- Upcountry Landscape7334 Montgomery Rd
- Upcountry Landscape