Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Newark, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Newark
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKWe called Aaron's as they were highly rated by Angie's list, and we had absolutely no experience with dealing with septic tanks and felt we needed good service immediately (backed up sewer) to cope with what might be dicey situations, so we didn't want to shop around. The location of our tanks was all that we knew about them, and we had no idea what shape they were in or how deep they were. We got quick response from Aaron's and met the sewage pump truck at the bottom of the long, twisty gravel driveway. The truck was huge, and I feared that the driver wouldn't want to brave the challenging drive, but he was confident he could make it, and had no difficulties reaching the tank site. The first tank turned out to be under about a foot of dirt, but that was just to the first lid. There was a 4'x4' wooden box on top of the cement tank, but over time, the box planks had rotted and the sides had allowed dirt to pretty much fill the box in. The operator was undaunted and got his shovel out and removed the dirt. Although he wasn't thrilled to find his schedule gummed up by a big shoveling job, he was a cheerful sort and joked and laughed with us until he got down to the tank lid. By that time the second truck had arrived and I went to deal with that. The situation was similar in that the tank was subterranean, and required moving away large pavers, river rock, and planters, but again, the operator took it in stride and overcame all obstacles without complaint. They cleaned up reasonable well after finishing. The whole episode took about 2 hours and we were nervous about what shape the tanks might be in, but the operators never flinched and just worked through the problems without complaint. So we felt our money was well spent and that we had hired the right company
- ALLARD'S SEPTIC SERVICEWe were advised by a plumber that, based on the symptoms we provided, our septic tank was likely full. So Ron came out to pump the tank. Before doing that, he spent a good amount of time sorting out where the tank was (it's buried) and what the layout of the system is. Then he inspected the tank and determined that it did not need to be pumped. He diagnosed the problem as a blockage in the main line and recommended an excellent plumber. Nice guy, honest, easy to work with. Will definitely use again when it's REALLY time to pump the tank
Septic Tank Companies in Newark
- Business Description:Express Plumbing provides emergency plumbing, residential plumbing and commercial plumbing in Burlingame, San Mateo and the entire Bay Area.Recent Review:Don Hope is fantastic! He was so thoughtful in the placement of the shut off valve for us to the point where even my wife can do it despite her hip replacement. He's super friendly and we'd love to have him back some time in the future for our plumbing needsCurtis A.
- Business Description:Bay Water Plumbing & Water Systems offers the best water treatment systems on the market. We are locally owned and we're the professionals that you can trust! We have been providing water system products to customers in the Bay Area for over 10 years. Our company installs the best quality water heaters on the market. Contact us to help you eliminate hard water from your home.Recent Review:they did a goo job. We don't have any problems. They did what they supposed to do. They were reputable and reasonable. They were referred by whirlpool America. I could not sked for anymore better.steve m.
- Business Description:Twenty years in business, We are the only Bay Area plumbing company with a certified Master Plumber on staff. Customers are our focus and our experienced technicians are proud to provide the highest quality, timely and professional service to our customerRecent Review:They did a great job. This was a non-emergency repair, yet they came first thing the next morning, did the work well (including a "while you are here, can you take a look at..." job), explained everything, and were priced very reasonably. I would recommend them highlyHenri S.
- Business Description:Established in 1989, family owned, licensed, & a 2x- Super Service Award winner, we specialize in all aspects of plumbing services. If you need a reliable plumber here in the East Bay and Hayward, CA, ALPHA PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICE INC. is at your service. Our goal is to provide accurate plumbing installation and repair work, no matter the size or scope of your project. Whether you 're looking to replace a faucet, install a new shower, or repair a damaged pipe or drain, we're the team to tru..Recent Review:Asked for a quote/estimate twice. Never received a response.Scott A.
- Business Description:Over 22 years experience in the plumbing industry servicing the peninsula. Jess Plumbing, established in 2019 by Jesus Coronel, provides excellent customer service and quality work Specializes in: Residential,Commercial & UndergrounRecent Review:Jesus is amazing! He went above and beyond to get the job done right. He cares about the quality of work and service his team provides. He is very professional and reliable. He took care of my fathers house like it was his own house. He responds quickly to any inquiries. Very honest and upfront about his pricing and what his services include. If you want it done right, I would contact Jess PlumbingRobert & Teresa J.
- Recent Review:These guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar workDave S.
- Business Description:We are a small, family-owned business that values honest and reliable work. We make every effort to provide on-time and on-budget service, which is why we succeed with our mostly referral based business. Our company is made up of local natives who know the area and, more importantly, know how to get the job done. Let us help you with your projects ranging from simple installations to complete remodelsRecent Review:Great. Job was finished before the initial appointment time for low price too.Bob B.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Ignacio, Wayne and Patty all of them were excellent. The work that they did, the equipment they installed and all of them were courteous.William P.
- Business Description:-24 Hour Emergency Service -Free Estimates -Residential and Commercial Services Coverage Areas: Alameda County, most of Contra Costa, San Jose & Milpitas. License # 739199Recent Review:We had a shower repair job. Plumber knew what problem was immediately. Know hoa requirements and Scheduled repair timely. Quality and workmanship of our shower repair job were very fine.Brian M.
- Business Description:Pennington Plumbing provides plumbing services to the greater South Bay Area, servicing residential, commercial, and large contractor clients. Established since 1998, Pennington Plumbing specializes in high quality plumbing projects, from big to small. We are a family-owned, community-based, private company with 24-hour emergency serviceRecent Review:: Incompetent and unresponsible contractor, simple order of replacing bath tub faucet set did not get fixed for over three months period, after two attempts and failed, the owner asked me to order my own new trim kit and promised to have it installed the second day, they drop the promises. I am holding all the communications records for the following sequence of event as proof of their dishonest, rudeness, unresponsible and misleading to its customer, starting from company top level. I got this company through my home warranty company. 1. 07/13 - Initial appointment day, the service guy replaced the cartridge only not the trim kit and yet did not make it work properly, only warm and hot water from the faucet, there is no way to get cold water. Reported the issue, I was told new trim kit needs to be ordered before it can be completely fixed 2. 07/14 – 08/02: Ron, the owner of Pennington Plumbing Services kept giving me many false updates about the order status of the new arriving date for trim kit , none of them was turned out to be true. Ron often did not respond my continuing text message for few days 3. 08/06 – finally He claimed getting the trim kit handy and scheduled 08/17 for second attempt of fixing my issue. 4. 08/17 – The repair man did not have the trim kit as promised while arrived, after few minutes, he still claimed issue got fixed and left. The handle dropped off on the same night when the shower was first used. It was found then there is no screw to tight the handle at all and it was just hooked there freely. 5. 08/18 - I reported this issue to Ron and then was told that the trim kit was obsolete and could no longer be ordered anymore (in reality on 08/06, he texted to claim have possessed the trim kit in his hand, what a lie!) So he was actually fully aware the whole time of the fact that no trim kit was going to be replaced on scheduled session of 08/17 while still pretending in fixing the issue by replacing something did not exist. 6. 08/21 – After few days of pushing from my end, Ron offered to have the trim kit installed for me if I order the it myself, he also provided one compatible brand/model. He promised to have it done one day after I get the trim kit. Even this did not make any sense to me as to why after being waiting for so long, he did not have the proper part after saying “I got it” and why I have to buy it, but by then, I was so tired and frustrated with the whole drama already and just wanted to have it done over with. I took the offer. 7. 10/05 – my order arrived, I informed Ron for schedule appointment, again, no response for another week. 8. 10/12 - after many of my text messages, he finally setup for 10/14 b/w 12-2pm 9. 10/14 – Serve as a reminder, I sent text in early morning to confirm appointment again, no one showed up and I texted Ron twice again @ 2:20pm (20 minutes after the window ends), he replied “let me check” and then disappear again. Today, 10/15 – I did not get any response/explanation for non-showing after 3 text messages starting early morning. I gave up, I am shocking that this company can still in business for being so dishonest, rudeness, unresponsible and misleading its customer, starting from company top level. This got to be stopped before more customers get into same situationGary C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Union City
- East Palo Alto
- Palo Alto
- Mountain View
- San Lorenzo
- Menlo Park
- Redwood City
- Castro Valley
- Santa Clara
- Los Altos
- Los Altos Hills
- San Leandro
- Foster City
- San Carlos
- San Ramon
- Portola Valley
septic tank services in Newark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- InSequent793 Broadway
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- Live Oak Painting10950 Cherry Ridge Rd
- Live Oak Painting
- Pennington Plumbing Services2784 Homestead Road #386
Santa Clara, California
- PETES PIPES & ROOTER CLEANING43201 Montrose Ave
- Pipe-Thru Plumbing195 N 31st St
San Jose, California
- Pleskach Plumbing5062 Banff Park Ct
- Plumbers San Francisco101 California Street
San Francisco, California
- Plumbing and More39 Muirfield Ct
San Jose, California
- Pennington Plumbing Services
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction