Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in San Leandro, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in San Leandro
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work read less
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me read less
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one read less
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable read less
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKtank is well removed from the road (125 ft) and down a hill (about 20 ft). Truck showed up on time. No problem with the distance or slope.....BOOM...cleaned. will use again.
- P&R Septic SystemsThe entire experience was very pleasant. The crew was very helpful, punctual, and polite. The work was excellent, and the clean up was also excellent. They went over and above what was expected. The price was quite a bit less expensive than a competitor.
Septic Tank Companies in San Leandro
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing business doing work mainly in Marin county and parts of Sonoma county, even traveling to San Francisco. We provide emergency service and repair and well as new installations and can help coordinate kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do not hire subcontractors. We have 3 employees who have worked for us for many years. Ask about our Angie's List discount. As our saying goes, No Job Too Small, We Do It All. Additional DBA - John's Plumbing & Sewer Service. Ad.. read lessRecent Review:Not only was the job done efficiently and excellently but John squeezed me in 5 days earlier than any other plumbing service. He did not charge me extra for the emergency call and came the same day I called. I was very concerned over the damage it was going to cause. He was a lifesaver and the job was done quickly and cleanup was excellent! Thanks for the service and I will definitely recommend this company to anyone needing work done read lessDan S.
- Business Description:Bay Water Plumbing & Water Systems offers the best water treatment systems on the market. We are locally owned and we're the professionals that you can trust! We have been providing water system products to customers in the Bay Area for over 10 years. Our company installs the best quality water heaters on the market. Contact us to help you eliminate hard water from your home. read lessRecent Review:They were very professional and good.Vijay C.
- Business Description:Established in 1989, family owned, licensed, & a 2x- Super Service Award winner, we specialize in all aspects of plumbing services. If you need a reliable plumber here in the East Bay and Hayward, CA, ALPHA PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICE INC. is at your service. Our goal is to provide accurate plumbing installation and repair work, no matter the size or scope of your project. Whether you 're looking to replace a faucet, install a new shower, or repair a damaged pipe or drain, we're the team to tru.. read lessRecent Review:Asked for a quote/estimate twice. Never received a response.Scott A.
- Business Description:Express Plumbing provides emergency plumbing, residential plumbing and commercial plumbing in Burlingame, San Mateo and the entire Bay Area.Recent Review:Don Hope is fantastic! He was so thoughtful in the placement of the shut off valve for us to the point where even my wife can do it despite her hip replacement. He's super friendly and we'd love to have him back some time in the future for our plumbing needs read lessCurtis A.
- Business Description:We are a small, family-owned business that values honest and reliable work. We make every effort to provide on-time and on-budget service, which is why we succeed with our mostly referral based business. Our company is made up of local natives who know the area and, more importantly, know how to get the job done. Let us help you with your projects ranging from simple installations to complete remodels read lessRecent Review:Great. Job was finished before the initial appointment time for low price too.Bob B.
- Business Description:-24 Hour Emergency Service -Free Estimates -Residential and Commercial Services Coverage Areas: Alameda County, most of Contra Costa, San Jose & Milpitas. License # 739199Recent Review:We had a shower repair job. Plumber knew what problem was immediately. Know hoa requirements and Scheduled repair timely. Quality and workmanship of our shower repair job were very fine.Brian M.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Fidelity Home Warranty, Alliance Home Warranty Co, FNHW, Chicago Home Warranty.Recent Review:Our agent purchased this for us since we were buying a home with very old appliances. Our initial contact to set up the warranty was terrible, the customer service person couldn't get the details right and became impatient and argumentative when we tried to correct her to make sure it was set up correctly. A week later we decided to follow up and make sure it had gone through since we hadn't received the email confirmation. We were told our payment information didn't go through. Upon asking to confirm the plan, it was missing the vital components like the ROOF and pool equipment and FURNACE. Got that straightened out and paid for. A month later the furnace stopped working on a Friday. Called them at 5:30pm on a Friday, the furnace repair place they referred us to was already closed. BEWARE, these services can't be called on over the weekend. So, at 5:30pm on a Friday it was too late to get anyone out. Over the weekend, husband and brother reset some breakers and got it going again. We never heard from the furnace repair company or any follow up from Fidelity National Home Warranty. We were not charged thankfully. Dryer died yesterday on a Sunday, washer full of wet clothes of course. Giving them another shot since we have no choice, and will follow up with another review, but am not going to be surprised if we get a repeat bad performance read lessLuke F.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial services. Since 1996, the professional technicians of Drain Doctor, Inc. have served residential and commercial customers throughout the Bay area of California. Our highly trained technicians work hard to deliver excellence in every job they do for you. We provide quality service every day, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with no additional surcharge for holidays, evenings or weekends. Call us Today read lessRecent Review:BEWARE, PREDATORY PRICING, Guarantee NOT Guaranteed. My father who is 83 had a couple of incidents where underwear was accidentally flushed down the toilet. The second incident resulted in backed up pipes. The plumber (Name is Young Employee # 241) advised that he could just unclog the drain for $350, but that a section of pipe from the kitchen island was old and needed replacement. That didn't totally make sense to me. He said it would be $1900 to include the pipe replacement, but that the work would be guaranteed. I questioned the plumber and he said that old pipes were causing poor drain flow from the kitchen area and that it would solve our problem. After two days of accumulation, the pipes are backed up into the kitchen sinks. We called the company and they said they could come out, but we would be charged again. The $1900 was an absolute rip-off and totally unnecessary. The plumber snaked the drain and had retrieved one pair of underwear and upon departure it seemed that the drains were functioning correctly. That same day, some gurgling was heard in the kitchen drain and he came back out. He confirmed that everything was OK at that time. Something was not. My dad's 83 as mentioned before, I believe this could be classified as elder abuse. We consulted a plumber friend from another state and he stated that the plumber should have gone through the main first and if not successful from the toilet where the underpants were flushed. He also advised that the 2 pipes replaced for $1900 should have been maybe a few hundred dollars. Total time the plumber was on site was about 3 hours. Also note the $1900 price gouge was "discounted" from $2900 read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:7 employees who undergo background checks and drug screening, Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- San Lorenzo
- Castro Valley
- Union City
- San Ramon
- Foster City
- San Mateo
- Walnut Creek
septic tank services in San Leandro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Christopher Carlson Construction730 w verano ave
- Complete Plumbing Works100 Shoreline Pl
- Core Excavating15732 Los Gatos Blvd #410
Los Gatos, California
- Counsil Plumbing1127 Somerset Drive
San Jose, California
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
- Christopher Carlson Construction
- InSequent793 Broadway
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- Live Oak Painting10950 Cherry Ridge Rd
- Live Oak Painting
- Sandoval Engineering17338 Serene Dr
Morgan Hill, California
- Shaz Construction & DesignPO Box 1083
- Straight Shot PlumbingP.O. box 9407
- STREAMLINE PLUMBING20885 REDWOOD RD # 406
Castro Valley, California
- SudExCo990 N. Estates Drive
- Sure Shot Rooter & Plumbing2108 Miramonte Ave
San Leandro, California
- Sandoval Engineering
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.2535 Pulgas Ave
E Palo Alto, California
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction