In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in San Carlos, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in San Carlos
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCWe had a clog in the drainage to the septic tank. We snaked it ourselves but it didn't solve the problem and the toilet stopped draining. We called several companies and Quality Septic was the only one that could come out the same day. They found a gunk stuck by the septic tank, coming out of the pipe from the house where the snake couldn't reach, so they sucked it out in addition to pumping our tank. It solved the problem. We were very happy with the work done
- AFFORDABLE SEPTIC & EXCAVATINGIt went great. I can highly recommend Affordable! Being a new homeowner I was so worried about who, what and where on home repairs. This team showed up when they said they would, they were professional and took time to explain what was going to happen. They were very inventive when solving access problems to my tank location. The price came in at what they bid and they were done so quickly. They had to take part of my fence down and they put it back up so you'd never know it was done. My yard looks better after they finished instead of worse. I'd hire them again anytime
Septic Tank Companies in San Carlos
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Mike responded right away to my request and came over the same day to check it out. He unclogged the pipe and did the inspection with the camera. I do need to replace the terra cotta pipes but Mike gave me a few options to maintain the flow for now so I can do the replacement when I'm ready. He is very knowledgeable and I never felt like I'm getting pushes into repairs. I would recommend him for all your plumbing needsYelena K.
- Business Description:Bay Water Plumbing & Water Systems offers the best water treatment systems on the market. We are locally owned and we're the professionals that you can trust! We have been providing water system products to customers in the Bay Area for over 10 years. Our company installs the best quality water heaters on the market. Contact us to help you eliminate hard water from your home.Recent Review:They were very professional and good.Vijay C.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Ignacio, Wayne and Patty all of them were excellent. The work that they did, the equipment they installed and all of them were courteous.William P.
- Business Description:Express Plumbing provides emergency plumbing, residential plumbing and commercial plumbing in Burlingame, San Mateo and the entire Bay Area.Recent Review:Don Hope is fantastic! He was so thoughtful in the placement of the shut off valve for us to the point where even my wife can do it despite her hip replacement. He's super friendly and we'd love to have him back some time in the future for our plumbing needsCurtis A.
- Business Description:We are a small, family-owned business that values honest and reliable work. We make every effort to provide on-time and on-budget service, which is why we succeed with our mostly referral based business. Our company is made up of local natives who know the area and, more importantly, know how to get the job done. Let us help you with your projects ranging from simple installations to complete remodelsRecent Review:Great. Job was finished before the initial appointment time for low price too.Bob B.
- Business Description:Simms Plumbing & Water Equipment is an independent full service plumbing company, owned and operated by Steve Simms. Simms Plumbing serves the San Mateo Coastside and Peninsula ommunitiesRecent Review:They are excellent and reliable. They are really quick and professional. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.Judy W.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Magic Plumbing has been serving San Francisco and its surrounding areas in all its plumbing needs! If you are looking for a plumber with same day service, leaves no mess, has straightforward pricing, and promises satisfaction guaranteed, than Magic Plumbing is the plumber for you. Call now to make an appointmentRecent Review:Angel and his associate did a great job.Dennis S.
- Business Description:We specialize in Electrical and Plumbing we have been in the trade since 2004 working for a company and now we are working independently. For Spanish Speaking Representative please contact 4152611901Recent Review:It was great, reasonable pricing, he was knowledgeable, friendly and he makes sure that he got the right part fixed.Thomas K.
- Business Description:Over 22 years experience in the plumbing industry servicing the peninsula. Jess Plumbing, established in 2019 by Jesus Coronel, provides excellent customer service and quality work Specializes in: Residential,Commercial & UndergrounRecent Review:Perfect. Jess and his crew were greatJohn H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Arch Plumbing Inc. Contractors. We are a family-owned, full-service plumbing contractor providing services to San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding cities in the Bay Area. Our company installs all types of plumbing systems, in buildings ranging from residential homes to multi-story structures. Arch Plumbing is fully insured, bonded and licensed to operate in the states of California with central office in the hearth of San Francisco. Our team of professionals has more than 20 year..Recent Review:It was excellent. They did the work very fast. They knew what their doing and I was very pleased.Chuck V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in San Carlos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gopher -It Trenchless21675 Arnold Dr
- Gopher -It Trenchless
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- Pennington Plumbing Services2784 Homestead Road #386
Santa Clara, California
- Pipe-Thru Plumbing195 N 31st St
San Jose, California
- Pleskach Plumbing5062 Banff Park Ct
- Plumbers San Francisco101 California Street
San Francisco, California
- Plumbing and More39 Muirfield Ct
San Jose, California
- Protech Plumbing1927 31st Ave
San Francisco, California
- Pennington Plumbing Services
- Sanctified Plumbing & Rooter Company Inc303 Twin Dolphin Dr Ste 600
Redwood City, California
- Sandoval Engineering17338 Serene Dr
Morgan Hill, California
- Shaz Construction & DesignPO Box 1083
- Simm's Plumbing & Water Equipment1805 Pescadero Creek Rd
- Stapleton Construction1727 San Miguel Canyon Rd.
- STREAMLINE PLUMBING20885 REDWOOD RD # 406
Castro Valley, California
- Sanctified Plumbing & Rooter Company Inc
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction