While often cited as “electric,” invisible dog fences actually use radio waves. An electric “invisible” fence costs an average of $1,200.
Get matched with top dog fence installers in Youngtown, AZ
There are 9 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Youngtown
- Wild Jungle LandscapingAmadeus was very professional. He kept us informed of the process during all steps. He was onsite when his workers showed up and directed them as to what we were expecting. He also gave suggestions for the pavers as to drainage and overall appearance. His crews followed the set timeline and were respectful of our property and time. I would highly recommend Wild Jungle for any landscaping or other projects
- Pinnacle Fencing SolutionsIt is not possible to rate this experience any higher ... Pinnacle Fencing exceeded all needs and expectations in every category of rating as provided here on Angie's List. Phone calls were promptly returned, questions were thoroughly and accurately answered. Estimates were provided on promised dates Work crew are obviously permanent members of the company. They were all here each day until job was completed. Custom requests were handled throughout reconstruction/repair with expediency. Quality of work is outstanding. In short, I've never experienced working with a company for home/property maintenance that was this good. Will definitely use again if any wall work is required, and would enthusiastically recommend to anybody needing their services
- Accurate Concrete and Fence LLCOverall experience was awesome with Chris I would highly recommend him to do any job anytime he does an amazing job he really does and I’m very very very pleased with his work he’s very professional about his work little expensive but totally totally worth it as always let me know what’s going on when it’s going to be finished and how it’s going to be done does an amazing job amazing workSo if you’re ever looking for somebody to put your fence up hire hi
- Legacy Contracting LLCThey are a very professional group of guys they came in and did the job very quickly. One employee came back on his own time with a temporary gate and put it up to keep my dog in.they are self contained with there own concrete truck which is a time saver. When you call them they call you right back. When you set a appointment with them they show up early. A very professional compan
- Legacy Contracting LLCThey got the job done in a timely fashion, great customer service, strong work ethic and did an outstanding job. The fence looks awesome when it was completely! Highly recommend them for any and all fence!!
- Accurate Concrete and Fence LLCChris and Kyle did a great job. They fabricated 2 gates on site, installed them, and also installed additional roofing material and metal to insure that the area was protected from rain. This was my major requirement, as the area is used for hay storage. I recommend them highly!
- Daniel's Iron Work LLCIt went glowingly well. Although I was quoted completion about two weeks, it was completed and installed in one week. Quality of the work was excellent and installation was very professional. Pricing was competitive and I would not hesitate to use their services/products again.
- Accurate Concrete and Fence LLCExcellent- Chris and his team are efficient and accommodating. I will definitely use them on any future projects for our properties!
- Hale Pet Doors of ArizonaAlways great! My first Hale door is in a wall from side yard into family room. Chain link Divides 2 separate areas so one area can be for puppies,other area for grown dogs. The second Hale door is in the French door. The 3rd Hale door is in a wall in master bedroom so dogs can go in & out at night to potty & since I have an acre dogs can protect in case someone comes over the wall. This is not the first house I have put in a Hale door. Since I always seem to have dogs I always get a new Hale door when I get a different house. Hale doors are the best & always put in a new door when I move. Hopefully I'm done moving. I have rottweilers so it takes a good pet door to stand up to the wear & tear of not just one rottie. I once had 2 litters a week apart. Second litter was unplanned, Total 11 + 8 plus 2 moms & a visitng male. Hale pet doors came in handy as puppies were 1 week apart. Only thing I've ever had to do is replace a flap after puppies all got to chewing & managed to pull off a flap but the other flap was still there so just called Hale & they sent out a guy with a flap. They have even mortared the insides of one that is in a block wall of a bedroom. Can't say enough good things about the company,the products & the people there
- PIGEON EXPERTS OF GREATER PHOENIXJeff resolved the problem the same day he came to provide a quote. He arrived on time, identified the problem- fresh pigeon nest- carefully removed it (we have a tile roof) the nest, cleaned the area and installed screening to prevent a recurrence.
Dog Fence Installers in Youngtown
- Business Description:Our mission is to do fence, walls, and concrete at affordable prices. Durable and attractive work, residential and commercial applications. Backed with our 5 year warranty, we specialize in all your needs. Contact us anytime during normal business hours to speak with an experienced installer about your options or to get your FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:He called promptly about my project and was professional.Tom O.
- Business Description:SG Fabrication LLC installs a full line of products for security and access including Custom Ironwork, Gates, Fences, Railings, Carports, Staircases and More with a variety of color choices. All are custom made using strict tolerances for a perfect fit during installation. We take raw materials and build in accordance to our customer’s specifications. With over a decade of experience SG Fabrication LLC provides its residential and commercial customers with quality and affordability. We do no..Recent Review:He never showed up and never called!Larry K.
- Business Description:Monsoon season/storm tree 24/7 emergency response, we can have a crew within hours. With over 8 years experience landscaping and lawn care, Wild Jungle Landscaping is your industry expert in the Phoenix, AZ area. We pride ourselves on extreme professionalism, building great personal relationships with customers, and high attention to detail to all projects. Wild Jungle Landscaping guarantees 100% project satisfaction. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat y..Recent Review:Wild jungle took care of my yard after the pool company I hired originally ruined it!!! They went above and beyond to take care of everything I asked for and my back yard/front yard look better the all the yards in my neighborhood!!! I couldn’t be happier!! Any landscape needs I will only use them! To top it all off they are very reasonably priced and will only use top dollar items!!! Thank you guys for everything.Ryan B.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:FORMALLY PIGEONS PROS OF GREATER PHOENIX OWNER OPERATOR. NO SUBS USED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. FREE ESTIMATESRecent Review:Jeff resolved the problem the same day he came to provide a quote. He arrived on time, identified the problem- fresh pigeon nest- carefully removed it (we have a tile roof) the nest, cleaned the area and installed screening to prevent a recurrenceLINDA M.
- Business Description:We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fe..Recent Review:Chris was quick and communicative!! They did a great job.Sara J.
- Business Description:Travel chargers may apply if your outside 30 minute drive.Recent Review:Bernie from AZ Dog Doors did a fantastic job installing our two dog doors. He did the first our door in 2005 and the second door today. Both times he did a Fantastic job. Bernie was punctual and was extremely professional during the install. I recommend AZ Dog Doorsmark m.
- Business Description:We are a mobile welding/fabrication business. We service all of Arizona with our welding services. Do you need metal artwork for a gate, door, or to hang on your wall? We offer CnC plasma cutting services. Please, feel free to call us and discuss your ideas/needs with usRecent Review:Excellent! He exceeded my expectations!Alecia W.
- Business Description:Since 1985 Hale Pet Door has been making high quality dog doors in the Phoenix area. The factory and sales showroom is located in Glendale, AZ. Hale Pet Door Rescue Rewards gives people who have saved a life by rescuing a pet a 10% discount on their new Hale Pet Door. The rescue or shelter where the pet was adopted receives a donation of that same amount, 10%Recent Review:Always great! My first Hale door is in a wall from side yard into family room. Chain link Divides 2 separate areas so one area can be for puppies,other area for grown dogs. The second Hale door is in the French door. The 3rd Hale door is in a wall in master bedroom so dogs can go in & out at night to potty & since I have an acre dogs can protect in case someone comes over the wall. This is not the first house I have put in a Hale door. Since I always seem to have dogs I always get a new Hale door when I get a different house. Hale doors are the best & always put in a new door when I move. Hopefully I'm done moving. I have rottweilers so it takes a good pet door to stand up to the wear & tear of not just one rottie. I once had 2 litters a week apart. Second litter was unplanned, Total 11 + 8 plus 2 moms & a visitng male. Hale pet doors came in handy as puppies were 1 week apart. Only thing I've ever had to do is replace a flap after puppies all got to chewing & managed to pull off a flap but the other flap was still there so just called Hale & they sent out a guy with a flap. They have even mortared the insides of one that is in a block wall of a bedroom. Can't say enough good things about the company,the products & the people thereDorothy H.
- Business Description:Family owned company and we do a wide range of jobs large or small and specialize in remodeling.Recent Review:Great! Every thing went just as planned. They were great to work with. The showed up as scheduled. They explained everything as we went and stay within the original estimate.. They were great.alan a.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Hidden fences work in most cases, but even a trained pet can overcome its fear of the small electric charge from an invisible fence that alerts it to stop.
Proper fence installation is key to keeping your dog happy and safe while outside of your home. Learn how to make these fences as effective as possible.
Find dog fence installers in
- El Mirage
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
dog fence installers in Youngtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartlett Mechanical 2479 E Katrina Trl
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Better Welding AZ, LLC19139 W Thomas Rd
Litchfield Park, Arizona
- Boyds Mobil grooming and petsitting3318 w roma ave
- Buildings and Barns3460 W Guadalupe Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- BYC Contracting3601 W Altadena Ave
- Bartlett Mechanical
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC
- Killion Construction & Concrete2290 e Lonestar Ln
- Killion Construction & Concrete
- Legacy Contracting LLC13961 W Mauna Loa Ln
- Legacy Contracting LLC
- Munoz Custom Fence1302 W Pepper Pl
- Munoz Custom Fence
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC9316 E. Balsam Ave. #39
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- PetSafe-Kennels.com428 E Thunderbird Rd #107
- Phantom Fabrication LLC720 N golden key
- Phoenix Arizona Handyman Services3544 W Morse Ct
- Pigeon Eviction500 W Park Ave
- PIGEON EXPERTS OF GREATER PHOENIX9211 N 9th Ave
- Pinnacle Fencing SolutionsPO Box 97515
- PJ's Welding & Property Maintenance, LLC5121 N. 10th Place
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Xpertecs LLCPO BOX 6214
- Xpertecs LLC