The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Youngtown, AZ
There are 27 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Youngtown
- Rapid RebuildI loved their very quick and thorough job. I had some work in the garage and in the kitchen, which they completed in 1 day and did a very good job!
- House Doctors of Phoenix-ScottsdaleSebastion went through the list of jobs to be competed in two days with me before starting and introduced me to Preston who worked two days and Wayne who worked one of the days. They immediately got to work. They were professional, and completed the items in a timely manner. They cleaned up the area they worked on. Preston was able to remove the top garage frame which was water damaged without affecting the side frames. He good the wood for the top frame, caulked the area above the frame to protect the wood and painted the entire frame. He painted above the frame with paint that matched the stucco. He was pleasant and seem to take pride in his work. I would hire them again
- Full Spectrum Contracting LLCWhile doing my kitchen we where so pleased when their work we kept adding more work and ended up redoing complete the house. I highly recommend them, they are honest, hardworking people. I called them back to add to my garage and cover the patio. In fact I have another job for them when they are available. Very please with them
- Cactus Valley Homes LLCAfter my mother passed away January 2019, she left me her old 1970’s home that she lived at for 33 years in North/East Phoenix. Since I lived in Southern California at the time, I decided to remodel the home and relocate to Phoenix. However, I knew that the old home was very outdated with many issues and it required an extensive remodel so I emailed 3 different contractors from Angie’s List for bids on a remodel budget of 150k. I asked them to visit the home for a comprehensive remodel based on my “wish list”. Don, the owner of Cactus Valley Home was the last contractor to bid on the project and called me immediately. The first thing he said to me was “you want honesty or you want me to sugarcoat it”. His recommendation was to demo the existing home including the concrete slab and start from scratch. The home had way too many issues to only “remodel” as I expected. Plus, Don mentioned that I can move things around since it will be an empty piece of land. I asked Don to provide a rough estimate on the Demo and Build so I can review all bids that came in. The initial cost Don provided was approximately 80k over my initial budget so I decided to hire Cactus Valley Homes because I liked his honesty from the beginning. Don provides full in-house services. For my project we needed an Architect, Civil Engineer, Soils Engineer and many more. Don and I worked with my bank to secure the construction loan, Architectural concept and drawings, City Permits and all other approvals required to start the project. After all the approvals, we were able to start the demo in August 2019. Don gave me a timeline of 8-9 months to complete the build, however, we ran into issues with the City of Phoenix permitting department that Don and the Architect had to handle. The typical City permit approval should have been 2 months however, mine took a little less than 3 months which was beyond our control. The City required us to make several modifications to set-back and especially to grading & drainage. This was mainly for the way excess water flows during the Monsoon Season that required us to grade a 15x15 retention basin at the front of the home in case of a storm event (see photo – Tree in the middle). We finally received the full permits to start the build around mid-November 2019 and he started right after Thanksgiving Weekend. Throughout the entire build process Don stayed in touch with me and we talked 3-5 times a week. Don’s expertise is impeccable as he provided me with ideas that I never knew about. I was kept informed throughout the entire process. Don stayed on schedule and advised me when I needed to make decisions and choose all my finishes. He provided a budget and anything above and beyond was approved thru change orders. Don’s trades are also all professional and experienced, they every one did a phenomenal job. If I ever had any questions or concerns, Don corrected them immediately or he would get me on the phone with his trades so we can discuss options. He was very transparent through the entire process. I’m happy to report that the project was completed one month ahead of schedule, I was handed the keys on July 3rd 2020 after final city inspection and receiving the certificate of occupancy. The new home turned out better than expected, I’m glad that I chose Cactus Valley Homes to build my custom home. Don and his crew built an exceptional new home and it turned out perfect. I’ll be living in this home for many, many years!!!! If you’re shopping around for a contractor, please consider Don, he is honest and always gives you the straight answer, he never sugarcoats it……….. Cactus Valley Homes will always come highly recommended if ever asked for one. Thanks to Don and his team for all they did to make my new home a reality…
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixWiley and Josiah are a great team! They worked well together putting the roof on our gazebo. Wiley seems very knowledgeable and kept us informed of what they were doing. He recommended that we not install the roofing panels or they would have to remove some of the pavers and pour footers to anchor the corner posts to eliminate the possibility of the gazebo being picked up and tossed in a heavy wind. This worked well, as we will not be using the gazebo in the summer (way too hot!) and now we will be able to see the stars when we sit by the fire pit in the winter! They did not leave a mess when they left. I look forward to having Wiley and Josiah do the things on my "honey-do" list as needs arise. My husband passed away almost two years ago, and it is reassuring to know that Handyman Connection is there to provide the repairs/maintenance/remodel that he is no longer around to so. Thank you
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixI initially used Handyman Connection to repair a small problem I had in my kitchen, and was more than satisfied with the work they did, in particular, with Bob Sanford -- because of his years of experience, Bob was able to make some good suggestions, he knew what to do, he knew how to do it, he worked quickly, and he did quality work. What?s more, I had Bob / Handyman Connection come back for two more projects, the second of which involved additional skilled people, and in every case Bob either recommended companies (such as the architect and the surveyor), or scheduled people (including concrete workers and roofers) and over-saw their work. Bob took care of ordering materials, he arranged for city inspections, and was flexible whenever I wanted to make a change in the plans. In addition, throughout every project he cleaned up the work area every day. I was very pleased with Handyman Connection, with Bob, obviously, but also found several employees who I dealt with over the phone to be courteous and prompt in taking care of matters. I have nothing but positive things to say about Handyman Connection
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixEverything went well. We are very pleased with his work. Bob talked to the home improvement store before giving us an estimate to get a clear understanding of what type and amount of work was entailed in assembling this shed. Once we knew an approximate time for delivery, Bob came and made sure everything was brought to the yard. He came promptly every day when he said he would and worked steadily until the job was done. Although he had not estimated enough plywood for the floor, he went and bought the materials and we just paid him separately for the materials. Since we wanted the floor treated with a preservative, which we had applied on the other boards, he volunteered to coat the extra boards himself. He also discovered that leveling the ground would be too labor intensive and time consuming, so he suggested putting sand over the landscape rocks on the ground to level the ground. Then he placed plastic over that and more sand on top. It worked out fine and probably saved him a lot of time. We are very happy with the result
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixWhen I purchased my home, the outdoor laundry room was not spacious enough for newer high efficiency washers/dryers. So, I hired a handyman to expand the space. He did it, and did not do a very thorough job. After every dust storm, monsoon, etc. the washer and dryer were covered in dirt. Spiders and birds were able to get in through holes in the walls and under the door. Enter Handyman Connection. Their Master Craftsman Jonathan Greene came out, looked it over, and worked wonders. The interior is now sealed. The drywall work is great. The door is sealed. The light switch is now in the laundry room instead of located in the master bedroom. It is now one of the nicer rooms in the house. Handyman Connection was not the most economical choice, but Mr. Greene's work is outstanding. I definitely got what I paid for. And he left my home as clean as it was prior to the repair. I would gladly use them again, and intend to. I have since referred them to my mom and grandmother. There were a few minor issues; I had to follow up with the office for the estimates; I did not get them by the date specified and there was no follow up. And Mr. Greene was an hour late one of the days and didn't let me know; a phone call would have been appropriate. Also, there were four small holes that were not patched on an interior wall. Nothing is perfect, and the most important aspect of this interaction (the laundry room upgrade) more than makes up for any inconveniences. Handyman Connection is fantastic. I highly recommend this company
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixFrom the very start we were very pleased with the first phone call, very proffessional and they do what they say. Quick to respond and on time. Dave was awesome, he was very proffessional, did an excellant job, and was always busy, only took his llunch break. We would ask for him again and again!
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixDan and Danny Bond did an excellent job in building this closet into our master bedroom. This was done in such a way it did not even appear that the closet was an addition. Dan and Danny did a great job!
Garage Builders in Youngtown
- Business Description:Specializing in residential complete home remodels! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's been over 6 months now & the bathroom is still not complete. The mirror was never installed & the issues I brought up to get addressed & get fixed were taken personally & not professionally. Issues brought to attention were, the bathtub was installed to the ground, but it came loose & now I can physically move the bathtub around. The glass for the shower has a chip in it, which they accused me of doing, which is outrageous! The pocket door is uneven at the top & has a huge gap. The trim work is incomplete & shows poor workmanship. I had to spend money on materials for paint, & paint the bathroom myself, which should automatically be included w/ a full bathroom remodel. The grout is starting to chip away. Presently when I try to contact them for a status update on the mirror & to address the issues, the number goes straight to voicemail. When I try & text them, the text doesn't go through. I must have been blocked. I asked them to have the bathroom 100% complete by labor day, this request was totally ignored. Out of the 6 months, I would say they worked maybe 15 total full days. They would come once a week & work for a half day, then leave. This was the routine. I paid a premium price to get my bathroom remodeled & expected premium service, which I did not get. The end result was excuses, accusations & reasons, instead of coming up with solutions. I would not recommend this company to do any full remodel. Do not trust them for their word. They will tell you everything you want to hear & listen to concerns & worries, but when it comes to actually following through & doing the work, I received nothing but strong arm push back & threats. I would not trust this company to do any jobSean C.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional fax - (928) 726-5221Recent Review:We give PHD our highest recommendation. All of the personnel were pleasant, prompt, professional and knowledegable. They were careful to isolate the work area to avoid contamination, they were as quiet as possible and their work was precise and well done. Their price was reasonable for the amount of work requiredRobert H.
- Business Description:Bjelde Electric and Bjelde Construction are locally owned and operated. Bjelde provides full-service residential and commercial electrical company along with handling projects from small home-improvements to new custom home construction. We provide value, service, and excellence beyond what clients expect. Our mission is to put quality back into the electrical and remodeling service area one customer at a time. We would like to earn your trust and provide excellent service for your resident..Recent Review:Brilliant! the tech was on time and he completed the work quickly. The lights work and the timing doesn't go off when my little dog runs by. Can't ask for anything more than that.MARTHA L.
- Business Description:Family owned company and we do a wide range of jobs large or small and specialize in remodeling.Recent Review:Great! Every thing went just as planned. They were great to work with. The showed up as scheduled. They explained everything as we went and stay within the original estimate.. They were great.alan a.
- Business Description:owner operated discount first time callersRecent Review:He is excellent, his price is reasonable, and he is very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him and we would hire him again.John A.
- Business Description:Your satisfaction is what we strive for and Gaio Contracting Inc. takes that seriously! Our Project Manager will walk through your finished project with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied. GCI is a family owned business offering full service remodeling for over 18 years. GCI specializes in Kitchens and Bathrooms and can remodel any room in your home to your specifications. We will help make your dream home come true. GCI is fully licensed, insured and bonded. We accept cash, check and most ..Recent Review:Rick and Barry exceeded expectations. They were always on time and went above and beyond. Their workmanship is 2nd to none.Henry M.
- Business Description:Jay Clark is the proud founder of Desert Mountain Electric, bringing 15 years of diverse residential and commercial electrical systems experience to North Phoenix. His expert troubleshooting and excellent estimating skills provide the perfect balance of timeliness and affordability. He is fully licensed, bonded and insured in both the residential and commercial markets. DME is the premiere provider of electrical systems services to several property management companies and local builders as w..Recent Review:They were wonderful! They got me in the same day and did everything timely and efficiently . I would definitely use them again as well as recommend them to anyone.Candace S.
- Business Description:Southwest Building Solutions offers an impressive array of metal building systems, all of which can be custom engineered to compliment your unique building application. Our engineering and design specialists are accustomed to combining custom-engineered steel structures with conventional construction methods to create sanctuaries of unparalleled beauty, durability and functionality. Southwest Building Solutions is a licensed contractor specializing in pre-engineered steel buildings in ArizonaRecent Review:They were good group of guys and far exceeded my expectations.russ r.
- Business Description:Lean Developers Corp is the most reliable general contractor in the Peoria, AZ area.We build beautiful custom homes that all your friends and family are sure to admire.Our experienced and dedicated team has the versatile skills to handle any home projectRecent Review:Vicente and his crew are very concerned about keeping the premises clean during the construction which means a lot to us because we are living in part of the house all of his workers are very pleasant and understanding to our needs I would recommend Vicente’s Business to any of my friends and I have done so and he has picked up work from that all of which were Very happy with his work Vicente he’s attention to detail things that you may not even think about which makes me happy he is doing a great joGreg O.
- Business Description:Honesty. Integrity. Reliability. Camelback Roofing is locally owned and operated in metro Phoenix and surrounding communities. We are noted for our exceptional roof installations, roofing repairs, and personal customer service. We are big on ventilation! Most roofing manufacturers will not warrant their products if the attic is not properly vented. Proper venting not only saves you money in heating and cooling bills, but it also plays a major role in prolonging the life of your roof. During o..Recent Review:I got a lower quote so did not use them. The interactions I did have with them was great!Katie P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- El Mirage
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
garage builders in Youngtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- (NAMC) NAHORODNY AM Corp34017 N. 55th St
Cave Creek, Arizona
- 2 junk it4513 E Indigo St
- 360 Development LLC20472 W Springfield St
- 3M Builders LLC4844 N 80 th Ave
- 7TH HEAVEN CONSTRUCTION850 FAIRWAY DR
Litchfield Park, Arizona
- 99 Home Improvements6252 w cochise
- (NAMC) NAHORODNY AM Corp
- A Shade Above, Inc.P.O. Box 6770
- A To Z Garage Door Svc. Co. LLC43529 W Bedford Dr
- A2Z American Construction2023 darrel rd
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- Aboval Wood Concepts2346 E Monterosa St
- Accure Contracting16801 W Toronto Way
- Acme Building & Wrecking Company9446 E Laurel Ln
- Adanac Enterprises9299 W olive suite 314
- Adobe Awning & Shade3346 W Flower St
- Alchemy Creations & Contracting Inc10736 W Alex Ave
Sun City, Arizona
- Alexander Contracting6339 E Wildcat Dr
Cave Creek, Arizona
- All Jobs Construction, Inc.1936 N. Don Peralta Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- ALPHA & OMEGA HOME RENOVATION340 E. Merrill AV N/A
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- Ancient Stone by Vasilios1210 E Northern Ave
- Anders Construction LLC610 E Bell Rd 2-111
- Anything Steel25224 W Gambit Trail
- Apart Builders & Resortation LLC6101 W Parkside Ln
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Arches & Lumber21602 N 37th Ave
- Arizona Development and Design19727 E. Julius Road
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arizona Garage & Closet Design16028 North 78th Street Suite 100
- Arizona MD Barn Co6209 E Juniper Ave
- Arizona Remodeling1240 E. Sahuaro Dr.
- Arizona Remodeling Specialists2324 w cortez st
- Arizona Renovations Group LLC9606 S 43rd Pl
- Arizona Royalty Construction, LLCPO Box 34424
- Arnold Remodeling12721 W Greenway Rd Lot 234
El Mirage, Arizona
- Arriola's 3 Custom Framing LLC1649 W Mohave St
- Ashcroft Development38273 N Sandy Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Atelier507 LLC13440 N 44th St
- Awning Pro-Tech2606 W, Townley Avenue Suite 1
- Az Iron Design1436 N. Ashland
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- A Shade Above, Inc.
- Bailey Brothers Building and Home215 N College Ave
- Barber Contracting, LLC70 S. Val Vista A3-171
- BIG SKY ENTERPRISESPO Box 25605
- Bjelde Electric and Construction415 S 48th St
- Blue Compass Contracting LLC57905 W Fulcar Rd
- BLUE RIVER PLUMBING & ROOTER48412 N BLACK CANYON HWY 338
New River, Arizona
- Blueprint Construction And Design235 W Santa Gertrudis Trail
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Booth Built Patio Products LLC7902 N Glen Harbor Blvd # 4
- Bradfeldt Construction625 W Deer Valley Rd #103165
- Bratton Construction LLC8402 E San Miguel Ave
- Briant Construction & Consulting LLC6372 W Redfield Rd
- BROWNER BUILDING & DESIGN2432 W Peoria Ave Ste 1075
- Builders Investment Group LLC
- Buildings and Barns3460 W Guadalupe Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- busby solutions llcpo box 30657
- BYC Contracting3601 W Altadena Ave
- Bailey Brothers Building and Home
- Cactus Construction and Remodeling LLC29850 N. Varnum Rd
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Camelback Roofing8114 E Clarendon Ave
- Cancelli Development Group Inc.10552 W Villa Chula
- Capital R Construction3009 N. Rockwell Blvd #4
Casa Grande, Arizona
- CAPSTONE CUSTOM BUILDERS3431 E ENROSE ST
- Carefree Homes LLC39306 N. 6th St.
- Carport Enclosures by Mike4340 E Indian School Rd #21-174
- Castle Builders Incorporated4050 E Garnet Cir
- CHAMPION BUILT CONTRACTING2622 E DESERT LN
- CleanGreen Solutions, LLC3310 W. Bell Rd. Suite 262
- COMEAUX'S CUSTOM CREATIONS L.L.C.7210 W KRALL ST
- Complete Home Service462 S Gilbert Rd suite 764
- Connect 2 Build, LLC2010 E. University Dr. Suite 25
- Consolidated Facility ServicesP.O Box 51597
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Corral Kraft28248 N Tatum Blvd
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Craftsman Unlimited, Inc.7950 E. Acoma Dr. Suite #107
- Creative Edge7800 E Lincoln Dr Suite 2029
- Crosspoint Contracting LLC11735 W Patrick Lane
Sun City, Arizona
- Crowley Construction Co., Inc.3709 E SUPERIOR AVE
- CSK Assembly and Repair1210 E Whitton Ave
- Custom Home Builder & Renovation7000 N Cotton Lane
- Cactus Construction and Remodeling LLC
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling5350 W. Bell Rd., C122 PMB 450
- D&K Entprises517 S Lebaron Road
- Daddy Does It IncPO Box 42143
- DANL CONSTRUCTIONP O BOX 9
Cave Creek, Arizona
- David Flores Designs
- David Lawson remodeling16459 N. 62 ave
- David Michael Development303 E Embassy St
- DB Home Improvement
- DBR Construction LLC.8550 N 91st Ave Suite 93
- Deluxe Electric LLCPO Box 50724
- Denix Construction LLC21015 N 53rd Ave
- Desert Mountain Electric LLC515 East Carefree Highway Suit 4
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Desert Rock Building and RemodelingPMB # 275 2753 E Broadway Suite 101
- Desert Star Homes LLC111 W Honeysuckle St
Litchfield Park, Arizona
- Desert View Handyman Services5510 w acoma dr
- Detail Builders19119 E Sunnydale Dr
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Devise Development and Restoration, LLC1725 W. Williams Drive Bldg. D Suite 43
- Discount Sheds10430 E Apache Trl
Apache Junction, Arizona
- DISTINCTIVE BUILDERS LLC39506 N. Daisy Mountain Dr. Suite 122-236
- DMH CONTRACTING INC3009 W ORANGEWOOD AVE
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling