APOLLO ANIMAL HOSPITAL

With Angi since October 2004

10707 N 51ST AVE

Glendale, AZ 85304

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS: APOLLO VETERINARY ASSOCIATED PC....

03/06/2017

Sylvia S.

Category pet grooming

05/08/2014

Tim S.

They are awesome. The doctors are great. They are very caring about the dogs. They had to put him under and then they sent his medication with him. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I have used Apollo Animal Hospital. My dog had surgery there. He had a tumor removed.

05/16/2013

Theresa M.

So far we have not figured out exactly what the condiotion is, but we havew ruled out alot of issues, i feel we are very close to a diagnosis.

Description of Work
i have a cat with an very strange skin condition..and the Dr. has been GREAT! He really knows how to "think outside the box"... His prices are great, and he takes my cats insurance.

04/30/2013

Donald D.

He is wonderful; I would never go to any other veterinarian. What stands out to me is their follow-through. The vet actually calls us with blood work and anything else that is going on; he does not have a secretary or receptionist do it.

Description of Work
I see Apollo Animal Hospital for veterinary care.

03/07/2012

Lynda S.

I have been going to him for the past 25 years. They are wonderful with animals and their clients.

Description of Work
I was there for my last appointment with my dog that has cancer.

06/28/2011

Kyle F.

I really like this place. They are so great to my dog. She actually really likes going to the vet. The vet is very thorough and takes great care of my dog. The entire staff has been very helpful. Very positive experience overall.

Description of Work
Last round of vaccinations and 5 month checkup

06/02/2011

Lylis O.

We have taken our animal to Apollo Animal Hospital for many years. Since they opened we have been using the arrowhead clinic at 59th and the 101. Dr Bennett is wonderful with us and the animals. They were caring and compassionate with our aging and dying animals and patient with our new kittens.

Description of Work
everything from caring for sick animals, diabetic cat to routine care for well animals.

03/30/2011

Jane A.

I liked them very much. I though they were very good. They were quite a bit more expensive than my old vet so I am starting to go to my old vet.

Description of Work
I have a puppy and she went in to get her shots.

02/05/2011

SANDY N.

I don't know if there will be enough room to tell everyone just how FANTASTIC this veterinary clinic and hospital is! I have had Bichons for nearly 40 years. When we moved from MN to AZ, we had to find new doctors for EVERYONE in the family...dogs and parrots included! I have NEVER taken my dogs to a clinic where they actually BEGGED to go inside. Everyone at Apollo takes a special interest in their "patients". They know them by name when they enter the front door. Their records are easily accessible...and they are accurate. BEST OF ALL.....the doctors treat our dogs as though they are people. Dr. Tobin sits down in the waiting room and explains exactly what procedure he has done and what to expect from your pet. He phones for updates and phones when he has information that he thinks we should have. If WE think there is an emergency...then the clinic treats it as an emergency. I will NEVER go to another veterinary clinic. To top it off, Apollo has a Grooming and Boarding Kennel attached to their hospital. Delightful people. Give Apollo a call. You're going to be SATISFIED +.

Description of Work
Today was just a recheck. We own 5 Bichons. Dr. Chuck Tobin is their "family doctor". He has done minor surgeries such as teeth pulling and teeth cleaning. He has done MAJOR surgeries such as tumor removal. Please read our story.

01/20/2010

Cathleen M.

I found all the staff to be very caring and competent. Both of my dogs have had anxiety issues in the past, but seemed to be in good hands here. I'll be moving farther into the Valley next Spring, but plan to continue to use Apollo!

Description of Work
I have used Apollo for Veterinary as well as Boarding for 2 dogs. We have done our standard "Well Child Checks" as well as having them spend time when I went out of town.

Category veterinarian, kennels

09/30/2007

J G.

Dr. KC Wright is my preferred veterinarian. I have used their services for a number of years. The technicians and secretaries are well trained and accommodating to my needs. The medication costs $60 a month. The cost is based on the testing, examination and one month's worth of medication. It depends on the animal how long the Valley Fever stays in the system. Luckily, it is treatable with the medication prescribed.

Description of Work
On the recent service, my dog was sick. After testing, it was determined he had Valley Fever. They prescribed a medication to control the fungus. I continue to go back for monthly treatments and evaluation.

09/18/2007

GWEN A.

The vets and staff show a lot of love toward the animals, and they even offer Saturday hours, which is great for me. They can be a bit pricey but I don't think I would use anyone else for now. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I brought my dog for his yearly checkup and shots for rabies and distemper.

09/18/2007

Catherine M.

They are excellent. The staff is very caring and kind. I did have a sick cat that had to be put to sleep and they were wonderful. The clinic rooms are clean. They have taken good care of my animals over the years. I am very happy with this vet.

Description of Work
I use this clinic for well-pet visits for one cat. They charge $75 for a well-pet visit with the doctor.

09/14/2007

Nancy M.

We have been very happy with the work they have done for us. We've been taking our dogs there for a while and everything has been done very professionally. They are close to us and we like all the vets there.

Description of Work
We have four dogs we take there once a year to get a checkup and shots.

09/14/2007

EUGENE A.

They have a full service and they always do a wonderful job! They are professional and answer all of your questions. I would recommend them to anyone because they are very caring when they handle the animals and they are reliable and honest as well. I always have a good experience.

Description of Work
We brought our Chesapeake bay retriever here for routine shots.

12/13/2005

Natalie R.

We have been going to Apollo, particularly to see Dr. Charles Toben, with our animals for over 20 years. They are caring, helpful, professional, nice and really care for animals. They follow up with you on how your animals are feeling. They are prompt about responding to questions. They take the time to explain what they are doing. Apollo has never pressured me into purchasing food or medications from their office. They are honest and I would not trust my animals to anyone else.

Description of Work
Annual examination for my 6 year old Chocolate Lab. He has some health issues which is why the annual exam was higher than normal. He needs certain lab tests.

10/14/2004

SHERYL G.

THE COMPANY PROVIDED BOARDING AND FOOD FOR A MEDIUM SIZED DOG AND A SMALLER DOG IN ONE LARGE KENNEL. THEY OFFERED EXTRA WALKS UPON REQUEST. WE WERE ABLE TO CALL AND SPEAK DIRECTLY TO VET TECHS TO CHECK ON PETS. THEY HAVE SOMEWHAT LIMITED HOURS FOR DROP OFF AND PICK UP. THEY ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS, SO THEY ALWAYS CHARGED ANOTHER DAY OR NIGHT WHEN PICKING UP AFTER A WEEKEND OUT OF TOWN. I FEEL CONFIDENT AND COMFORTABLE THAT THE VET TECHS TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE BOARDED ANIMALS. THEY HAVE NICE FACILITIES FOR PETS AND GROOMING AVAILABLE AS WELL.

Description of Work
WE BOARDED TWO DOGS FOR FIVE DAYS IN ONE LARGE KENNEL.

Category kennels