We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Window Works LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

123 Main St

Gilbert, AZ 85297

Welcome to Window Works LLC! We are a 9-time award winning local family owned and operated, fully insured professional window cleaning business making your day brighter one window at a time! As a family owned business we take great pride in providing Top Quality work. Our high standards and service spell the difference between our outstanding performance and other service companies. Contact us to schedule your window cleaning needs...cash, check, Zelle and credit card payments accepted....

04/11/2022

Beverly M.

Excellent! They gave me a 3 Hr window for arrival; called when they were on their way and were lightning fast! My windows were newly installed and I had tried to get them clean with no luck. My windows have NEVER looked so clean. Thank you Isabelle and Vince!!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

01/07/2021

John F.

Due to her excellent reputation I had to schedule two weeks in advance. She and her husband arrived promptly on scheduled time this morning. A few minutes of showing the project and confirming the very fair price and they got to work. Removing screens, cleaning them, sweeping out screen tracks and washing exterior. All efficient and careful not to leave any soils. Then they came inside. Our house is challenging with many animals and specialty rooms and difficult access. They came in and as the professionals they are completed the inside. Fast and efficient, price on the low side of estimates I got. Quality of work absolutely tops As she was leaving I asked her to contact me to schedule my next cleaning in a bit

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

01/04/2021

Edward H.

Vince and Isabella did a wonderful job on our windows. They arrived on time, did a walk-around to count windows and screens, and presented me with a fair and reasonable price. In addition to thoroughly cleaning all windows and sills, they deep cleaned and conditioned all bug and sun screens and applied a screen conditioner to both sides. From their kind and courteous manner to their crisp uniforms and clean van, they were professional in every manner. We were so pleased we arranged to have them back every 6 months.

Description of Work
Clean all exterior windows and screens on 2 story home

12/09/2020

Dolores M.

This window cleaning service receives an "A" in all aspects: quality of work, professionalism, punctuality, friendliness, and price. The window count was 26 with several screens. The patio door screen was cleaned and reconditioned too. Not only are the windows sparkling, but the screens look like new. I have already given Vince and Isabella's contact number to several friends and relatives. I will also have them back on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned inside and out on single story house.

Category window cleaning

Nothing better than waking up to an awesome review for our work! Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again next year! Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 to you and your family! Isabella and Vince

11/18/2020

John M.

They did a fantastic job!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

11/13/2020

DIANE C.

They did a wonderful job with our screens and windows they look like brand new

Description of Work
Window Cleaning - Interior/Exterior

10/07/2020

Tracy W.

Beautifully. Windows and screen. Both associates were very kind, and took all Covid precautions. Will definitely request them again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Windows and screen cleaning.

Category window cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to send a review. We’re happy to hear you’re happy with our service! Vince and I look forward to seeing you again next time! We appreciate your business! Have a wonderful weekend!

09/18/2020

Marie K.

Well... there are very few companies that you feel comfortable in your house. This team I do. This service is by far a very professional service. Over the last six years they have come to my house and never disappoint. It’s few and far between that a home service always hits it out of the park with service, price, professionalism, efficiency, punctuality, and trust. They really do achieve top marks for every category.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you for the awesome review! We always look forward to seeing you! We appreciate your business! Have a wonderful weekend!

07/27/2020

joseph C.

Hello. I'm Joseph Correa. Do you offer cleaning service? Pls kindly me on josephcorrea1010@gmail.com

Description of Work
2 bedroom 2 bathroom apt for full cleaning, cabinets inside

Category dryer vent cleaning

04/28/2020

Pat S.

Vince & Isabella did a wonderful job cleaning our windows and sunscreens. We are very happy with Window Works and will definitely have them return. Rated A+++++

Description of Work
Windows and sunscreens

04/06/2020

Janet B.

They were great. Did an outstanding cleaning job. These windows have never been so clean. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned.

03/21/2020

Susan B.

Vince did a great job on both the windows and the sun and bug screens. They hadn’t been cleaned in several years. Some of my sun screens have really taken a beating from the sun but Vince was able to bring life back into the way they look. I will be using him again for sure. Maybe even after this year’s Monsoon. My husband and I thought he was very reasonably priced too. Needless to say, I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned inside and out

02/14/2020

mack L.

Vince was wonderful. He showed up on time and did a great job. He cleaned 24 windows on my 2 story house. He cleaned the inside and outside, and conditioned all my screens. The cost of the job was outstanding, and will have them back in 6 months. I highly recommend this company :)

Description of Work
windows cleaned in and out.

02/11/2020

Gay S.

It went very well! We contacted this company to use a Deal and they responded very quickly. We were able to arrange an appointment within the week, the tech arrived within the time promised, he confirmed with me the work to be done and the final cost, and then proceeded to do the work in a professional, efficient and thorough manner. I appreciated as well him letting me know what windows had compromised seals and should be replaced. The end results were wonderful and the final cost entirely reasonable. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Cleaning of all windows and screens, both inside and out

01/22/2020

Roland B.

They do great work. Had them come clean my windows 2 times in 2 different homes and the outcome was pristine both times.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

01/16/2020

Tom H.

Excellent. Great communication. Reasonable lead time. Reasonably priced. Arrived on time. Did good work. Very pleasant to talk with. Couldn’t ask for much more.

Description of Work
Clean all windows and security screen doors inside and out

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for the great review! It nice meeting you and [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business! Have a wonderful weekend!

11/09/2019

Janet G.

They were good. Price is fair and I would definitely be using them again. They did everything well.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business! Have a wonderful weekend

10/25/2019

RICHARD F.

It was perfect. Totally professional work and great people to work with. Vince and Isabella arrived on time, reviewed the job with me, did all the work themselves and finished leaving the windows looking great.

Description of Work
Windows inside and out plus sunscreens

10/25/2019

Wendy D.

It took approximately one hour to clean our windows inside and out in our condo. They also cleaned our screens. The couple worked efficiently and were done quickly. All was good.

Description of Work
we had our windows in our 2nd floor condo cleaned (inside & out)

10/11/2019

Pat G.

Great! All around - great couple and work!!!!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

10/04/2019

Pam D.

Very professional and did a great job. They called ahead to let me know when they would arrive. I will recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
window cleaning

09/25/2019

John and Donna B.

They did a great job as always. They arrived on time and were very professional and courteous. They've cleaned our windows several times.

Description of Work
Wash windows inside and out.

09/11/2019

Becky O.

He arrived on time and completed the work in under 2 hours. Made no mess. I was very happy. He and his wife have cleaned our windows several times and we will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out and screens and tracks. $145. 1 patio door. 7 sliding windows. 5 small fixed windows and 2 large picture windows.

08/28/2019

Steve M.

We have a 2800 sq. ft. home in Sun Lakes. We have used this company before & highly recommend their services if you're looking for quality work at a reasonable price. This dynamic duo are not only quick but ......they are super-efficient as well. Give them your business & you'll be glad you did 😊👍

Description of Work
All windows & screens were done inside & outside.

08/27/2019

AMY S.

This is the second time we have used Window Works. They are prompt, efficient and professional. We will continue to use them!

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out, 31 total.

RNR Clean

Family owned and operated in the chandler area offering residential pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and minor deck/porch repairs.

Desert Window Cleaners

We Specialize in cleaning the windows of your house! We're dedicated to doing the job right in a timely manner, and for a reasonable price!

Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning

Welcome to Clearco Window Cleaning in Phoenix Arizona where we have been offering a full line of professional window cleaning and related services for 18 years, it’s our forté! We wash windows until they sparkle with a perfectionist's touch. We are a professional service provider for residential and commercial windows, from large homes to small, retail store fronts to mid rise office buildings... we do it right and we offer more. Our window cleaners use our proven processes to create thousands of square feet of brightly clean windows, solar panels, and other glass surfaces every day. We take pride in the high quality results we provide and it shows. Get an instant carpet cleaning, window cleaning, or solar panel cleaning estimate now at http://www.goclearco.com. Its easy and it only takes a minute. Glass is Better Clean!

Offers by Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Interior / Exterior Window Cleaning, Multi Level Window Cleaning Capabilities, Patio Doors, Screen Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, Light Pressure Washing

Gutter Cleaning