Hale Pet Doors of Arizona

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2004

5028 S ASH AVE

Tempe, AZ 85282

Hale Pet Doors of Arizona opened in 2016 when Hale Manufacturing moved to Canon City Colorado. Hale Pet Doors are the highest quality pet doors on the market. Hale Manufacturing began in 1985 in Glendale, Arizona. Hale Pet Door Rescue Rewards gives people who have saved a life by rescuing a pet a 10% discount on their new Hale Pet Door. The rescue or shelter where the pet was adopted receives a donation of that same amount, 10%....

06/26/2020

Dorothy H.

Always great! My first Hale door is in a wall from side yard into family room. Chain link Divides 2 separate areas so one area can be for puppies,other area for grown dogs. The second Hale door is in the French door. The 3rd Hale door is in a wall in master bedroom so dogs can go in & out at night to potty & since I have an acre dogs can protect in case someone comes over the wall. This is not the first house I have put in a Hale door. Since I always seem to have dogs I always get a new Hale door when I get a different house. Hale doors are the best & always put in a new door when I move. Hopefully I'm done moving. I have rottweilers so it takes a good pet door to stand up to the wear & tear of not just one rottie. I once had 2 litters a week apart. Second litter was unplanned, Total 11 + 8 plus 2 moms & a visitng male. Hale pet doors came in handy as puppies were 1 week apart. Only thing I've ever had to do is replace a flap after puppies all got to chewing & managed to pull off a flap but the other flap was still there so just called Hale & they sent out a guy with a flap. They have even mortared the insides of one that is in a block wall of a bedroom. Can't say enough good things about the company,the products & the people there.

Description of Work
I have 3 different Hale Pet doors

Category dog fence, doors

Thank you for being a loyal Hale Pet Door customer. We appreciate you and couldn't do what we do without customers like you. We always strive to do our best and provide excellent products and service. Thank you again for taking the time to share with others!

08/28/2016

Elizabeth S.

Darrell was so friendly and helpful. He took the time to make sure our dog was going through the dog door successfully. His expertise in where to put the door was perfect and it looks great in our new home. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Create a dog door in the wall

03/11/2015

Patty H.

They are the best. They always call and tell you exactly when they'll be there and they are always on time.

Description of Work
They installed my pet door originally around 2001. They have since replaced the flaps and put new carpet in. Last year they replaced the flaps due to wear and tear. My beagle recently had hip surgery and they came out and built a custom pet ramp for only $97.

Category dog fence, doors

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We appreciate you business and are glad you are pleased. Cordially, David Wiese of Valley of the Sun Pet Doors Hale Pet Door

01/20/2015

Kathaleen P.

This is the second time I have bought and had installed a pet door by Hale. Had one installed 8 years ago in my old house and now again in my new house. Hale is always professional, provide great pet doors that last and are quality and installation is always a breeze with them. If you need a pet door, give these guys a call!

Description of Work
Installed new pet door.

Category doors

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It's been a pleasure doing business with you, and we're glad you are pleased. Cordially, Hale Pet Door

01/16/2015

christine D.

I called in early december & scheduled a block wall installation for 12-31-14, my Sons say he didn't show up. I was never called to confirm appointment or to say they were on their way that morning. I called them on their first working day after the holidays to inquire as to what happened and was advised that the installer says he was there however no one answered the door. I rescheduled installation for today 1-16-15 & also asked that he come equipped to provide info on an alternative install and I would go with the best option. David showed up with information on their product however not prepared for installation and doesn't have time to install today, When I called to schedule for the 3rd time I was told she would have to have someone call me back from scheduling, no one had to call me back before. I am thinking maybe they don't want and or need my business.

Description of Work
Sent someone with information that had already been provided over the phone. I am a maybe on whether I will use this provider.

Category doors

I am sorry that your first experience with Hale Pet Door was so disappointing. It seems that you did have your pet door installed in February. I hope you and your cats are happy with the cat door. Cordially, Jan Customer Service 800-646-4773

11/07/2014

Sondra W.

Better then I expected. He certainly knows his products. What pleasure.

Category dog fence

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased. Cordially, Hale Pet Door

10/23/2014

mark S.

the installer that came to our house was Mike. I showed him the issue, and after poking around for a few minutes, he suggested an alternative to installing a new door. he described ramps or pavers to bring the outside floor to a higher level, and we will try that. should that not be the answer, then we will call hales back again for the new door install. it is a rare delight to have someone come into your home for some repairs, service, or refurbishing where they actually give you a straight answer and talk you out of using their services until you actually need them. you can not beat dealing with an ethical group of people.

Description of Work
we realized that while our existing dog door was the correct height for our dog, it was difficult for her to come into the house as the floor outside was lower than the floor inside. hale doors have been in my home since 1995 so we called hales to install a taller door to alleviate the problem.

Category doors

Thanks for writing this great review. I appreciate your business and am glad you are pleased. Cordially, Mike McTaggert Camelback Pet Doors

09/04/2014

Mark R.

Everything went very well from the moment I contacted Hale Pet Door on Angie's list to completion. Left a brochure, explained everything thoroughly, and said to call if I had any problems.

Description of Work
Mike was on time, professional, did a great installation in the allotted time.

Category doors

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit this great review. I appreciate your business and am glad you are pleased. Regards, Mike McTaggart Camelback Pet Doors -- Certified Hale Pet Door Installer

05/08/2014

Monica G.

Our experience with them was very positive. They came out really quickly and booked an appointment within the next week to install the dog door. Since we had rescued our pet, they gave us a discount on the install. They were very quick too. The guy did the work really fast and also provided a good recommendation for somebody who installs dog runs.

Description of Work
We used Hale Security Pet Doors for installing the dog door.

Category doors

Thank you for your time in leaving this review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased. Cordially, Hale Pet Door

03/05/2014

patricia P.

This guy is the BEST!! He did a great job, even saved the area of the home that was cut out to put in the dog door just in case I ever wanted the door removed. My friend was so impressed I gave her his card and she too had him put in a doggie door.

Description of Work
I purchased one doggie door and had him install the new one and another that I had purchased earlier but did not have put in in my old home. Excellent product, excellent service. Also referred him to a friend who was very happy with his service. We would both use this company again.

Category doors

Thank you for writing this great review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased. Sincerely, Hale Pet Door

02/12/2014

Alison D.

They were great. They showed up on time, were very clean, even to the point of wearing paper booties over their shoes. They cut the stucco very neatly, installed the double flap dog door, sealed the edges with caulking, and vacuumed and cleaned everything up. They also kept all the wall parts and wrapped them up neatly for me to keep in case I wanted someday to removed the dog door and repair the wall. The door has been in place for 9 years now and it has been of excellent quality. I have two large dogs going in and out constantly and have not had to replace either of the flaps.

Description of Work
Installed a dog door in a frame stucco wall

Category dog fence, doors

Thank you for your time and effort to write this review. We're glad to hear that your Hale Pet Door is still working for your dogs after all this time. We do appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased. Sincerely, Hale Pet Door

01/19/2014

Rocio P.

Excellent. Very clean quick and professional.

Description of Work
Install Doggie Door

Category doors

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. I appreciate your business and am glad you are pleased. Regards, Mike Rupelli Pima Pet Doors

01/16/2014

Christine P.

My research revealed that they were more costly; however the recommendations by others and the professionalism of the person I spoke with over the phone persuaded my decision and I'm pleased with the quality of the product and installation.

Description of Work
Replaced existing pet door with a larger door.

Category doors

Thank you for writing this kind review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased. Sincerely, Michael Rupelli of Pima Pet Doors and Hale Pet Door

01/01/2014

Adam H.

Everything went well. The installer warned me of possible complications and what he needed to do before starting the installation. All in all everything went without a hitch.

Description of Work
Installed a new in wall dog door.

Category doors

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We're glad to hear that your dog door installation went well. We appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased. Sincerely, Hale Pet Door Glendale, AZ

10/20/2013

Martha H.

Excellent! They were there before appointment time, courteous, professional. They described what was going to happen, clean and neat. They were done before you knew it. Michael Rupelli was the installer and he was great!

Description of Work
Installed pet door in a stucco wall.

Category doors

Thanks so much for your time and effort in leaving this review. I really appreciate your business and am glad you are pleased. Regards, Mike Rupelli

10/08/2012

Greg H.

They arrived as scheduled and completed the job in about an hour. When the installer was finished he cleaned up and boxed up the wall parts that he though we may need later. He was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
We had an in-wall pet door installed.

Category pet grooming, doors

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Angie's List. We're glad that you had a good pet door installation experience and hope that you and your dog enjoy your Hale Pet Door for years to come. Regards, Hale Pet Door, Glendale, AZ

08/14/2012

Jamie M.

He arrived on time. He was friendly, careful and took his time with install, and very neat. I thought the price was high, but he had no control over that. Price of door was expensive and 160.00 for about 1 hr work on the install was expensive. However, I wanted the Hale door for security reasons and I wanted a real professional to install.

Description of Work
Purchase of Hale Large-Tall Pet Door and Install.

Category doors

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Angie's List. We're glad to hear that you're pleased with the dog door and the installation. Regards, Hale Pet Door

07/04/2012

Nancy L.

Have used Hale doors for over 13 years in 2 homes. They are the best.

Description of Work
dog door and ramp. installed a dog door in wall and manufactured ramp for outdoor ease.

02/16/2011

Mark F.

When I called and talked to Bill about the installation, he was very knowledgable and asked good questions about what I really wanted. (I first thought I wanted the door in the sliding glass door). He explained the whole process and helped me realize that the door in the wall would work much better for my needs. He let me know what to expect when the installer came and scheduled an appointment. I had a very tight time line the morning of the install, so when I called Bill and let him know that, he reassured me that Greg, the installer, would call me and let me know exactly when he would be there. He arrived right on time and was completed in just over an hour. When Greg arrived, he was very friendly, and professional. He went right to work and I was so impressed, he made sure to cover things and make as little a mess as possible, The dogs sure were curious about what he was doing!!! It was a very pleasant experience. We and the dogs love the new door. We got a medium sized door. We have beagel mix (30 lbs) and a Tibetian terrier (28 lbs) and it is perfect for them. The door did seem a little pricey, but after the quick install and seeing the quality of the door and knowing that if we move, we can take it with us, it is woth the cost. I would recommend Hale Pet Door in the future.

Description of Work
Greg installed a dog door in our wall to the outside patio. It has two flaps, is very professional looking and has a nice carpet lining in between the heavy plastic flaps.

Category dog fence

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to report to Angie's List members. It was pleasure doing business with you!

02/02/2011

DEBRA H.

I had received name and information at a Phoenix Home show. They were pleasant and informative there and very professional and friendly when I called several weeks later to make an appointment. I had to re-schedule once and they accommodated that very graciously. The installer was professional, quick, neat and helpful. The product (a Hale Pet Door) has been working nicely for over 4 months now. It is easy to clean and I see nothing so far that would indicate we sill any problems in the future.

Description of Work
They installed a dog door in my family room wall.

08/29/2010

george S.

Way too much for this mess..owner of this company must hire cheap guys that dont know how to install.

Description of Work
The guy made a mess with my walls inside and out..cut inside too much and lots and lots of patching outside and looks very bad.

Category doors

We’re very sorry to hear about The Member’s bad experience with his Hale Pet Door installation. We searched our records to find the installer who did the work, but there’s no record of The Member in Mesa, AZ. In fact, the only record for Mesa, AZ during that time frame was a consultation. We also searched out national records to see if The Member purchased the Hale Pet Door through our website, but there is no record there either. We wonder where The Member bought his Hale Pet Door and who installed it for him. There has been a listing on Craig’s List for discounted Hale Pet Doors in Arizona from someone that we don’t know. Again, we’re sorry that The Member had a bad experience as we pride ourselves with quality products and service. We hope that Angie’s List subscribers will take care to work with genuine companies that stand behind their work like Hale Pet Door.

07/08/2010

THOMAS G.

Good rep on the list. All went well, very satisfied, but price seems a bit steep. Great installer, never a problem with the door since installation.

Description of Work
Doggie door install.

12/10/2009

Victoria C.

It was absolutely perfect. The door is top quality. Eric was our installer, and he ended up having to take out a section of our interior and exterior wall to put the door in. He moved an electrical outlet. He's had 12 years of experience. We were very happy. The quality of their doors far surpasses anything that you can buy at a pet store. It has weather stripping so that you don't get cold air coming in or warm air going out. It has magnetic strips on the sides and the bottom of the door, so that it will close tightly. He carpeted the inside of the door, so that when it's 115 degrees outside, it's not going to burn our dog's belly or paws. It is more expensive, however for the quality of the product, it's worth it.

Description of Work
Hale Security Pet Doors installed a pet door.

12/15/2004

LISA H.

THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY CAME OUT TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY PROMPTLY RETURNED FOR THE INSTALLATION AND LEFT THE AREA PERFECTLY CLEAN.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A DOGGIE DOOR IN A LAUDRY ROOM DOOR. CAULKED AROUND IT, AND GAVE ME ALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CARE OF THE DOOR.

Category

12/03/2004

Elizabeth C.

I WAS REFERRED TO THIS COMPANY BY A FRIEND WHO HAS USED THEM FOR DOG DOORS IN TWO DIFFERENT HOUSES. **PET DOOR COMES WITH ONE YEAR PARTS/LABOR AND FOUR YEAR PRO-RATED PARTS/LABOR WARRANTY. THE INSTALLER DID A GREAT JOB PLACING THE DOG DOOR INTO THE WALL. RE-ROUTED WIRING WITHOUT MISHAP. THE DOG DOOR IS A 'DOUBLE FLAP' DOOR - IE DOG HAS TO GO THROUGH TWO DOORS TO GET INTO OR OUT OF THE HOUSE. I HAVE NEVER NOTICED ANY DRAFY AIR AROUND THE DOG DOOR.

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF A MEDIUM SIZE PET DOOR INTO THE WALL IN MY KITCHEN. REROUTING OF ELECTRICAL LINE IN WALL.

Category

Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do.

DunRite Windows & Doors

We don't repair windows or broken glass, but if you need to replace all of the windows in your home, DunRite Windows & Doors is a long-time consecutive winner of the Angi Super Service Award who you can trust for a smooth, hassle-free experience at a great price. We'll move furniture, and take down window treatments and blinds–unless it's a piano or extremely fragile, of course–before installing your new windows, then put everything back and leave no debris behind. We also include a free lifetime installation warranty for as long as you own the home. Please check our online reviews, as we're proud of our reputation, and schedule an in-home estimate today. You'll be impressed by our prices, our level of service, and the variety of brands we offer. Financing available; three-exterior-item minimums apply.

Offers by DunRite Windows & Doors on Angi
    Kachina Contracting

Certified Therma-tru Door Installers! Accredited BBB Business with an A rating! Please visit our website to help schedule an estimate! Lowes is having a 15% off deal throughout the weekend of Memorial Day! I've been in the Door and Window business for 8 years. Working for the big box stores, I found out that every customer is just another $ sign to them. I treated every customer and their home with class and respect to make sure their remodeling project never had any added stress and always left them with a smile.

Animal Grooming
    ROC323526
    Arizona
    REGISTRAR OF CONTRACTORS
    02/28/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pet Door Sales & Installation. Pet Ramp Sales & Installation. Security Barrier Sales & Installation.