A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Winslow, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Winslow
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceDennis was extremely nice and helpful. He showed up when he said he would. He fixed all of our leaks in our drip system. He replaced some old sprinkler heads in the lawn and made adjustments so that we weren't watering the sidewalk anymore! He set the timer for us and then showed us how to use it. He fixed a few landscape lights that were out. He cleaned our dirty fountain and replaced the pump that was old and didn't work right. He had everything in stock except the fountain pump, but he got one right away. All in all a good experience. I will have him come back again if we have other problems. I will recommend him to my friends and neighbors who also need a reliable sprinkler guy
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went perfect. The service tech, Loren, was very helpful...showed me how to read the faded digits on the timer and I didn't have to replace it. And, he immediately found the problem with the zone that wasn't working and replaced the valve solenoid.
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went very well. Jason arrived on time, quickly assessed my needs, and quoted a fair price for the repairs. It didn't take him long to get the job done and he left the work area in a tidy condition. I will most likely call on Sprinkler Doctors again.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- Gary Cole PlumbingHe is very nice to work with and has a very professional demeanor. Also has a great reputation throughout town.
- Warner's Nursery & Landscape Co.I cannot speak more highly about them. They are absolutely great! They are the biggest and the best in the area. They are very reliable!
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeThe project started and finished on schedule and the people involved were all very professional. I will use them for my next job.
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeI was very pleased with their service. Robert gave us a prompt and fair estimate and the work was done efficiently with excellent clean-up afterwards. I would definitely use them again!
- MORNING DEW LANDSCAPING INCThey winterize and dewinterize my home every year, and they do a great job. They are very dependable, and they came out to fix my irrigation system very promptly. They are really a top notch company.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Winslow
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is great! He was able to get my son up and running online in no time. He is very responsive and organized. Got my son who has ADHD to do his work and he actually doesn’t mind being tutored now.Anna P.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:The work was done properly. However the cost was very high in my opinion. Three workers showed up at 7:00AM and completed the job at 2:00 PM. That is a total of twenty-one man hours of work. Materials cost between $200 and $300 leaving a total of $2,700 for labor. Thus the cost per man/hour was $129.00. That seems high to me for this type of labor. If you don't mind paying that much for this type of work that is fine. However, I think you might be able to get the same quality work for quite a bit lesDoug S.
- Business Description:It's Magic Landscape & Design is the only full service landscaping/nursery in the White Mountains. We offer landscape design, installation and maintenance.Recent Review:They are fabulous. They get everything. They do everything they are supposed to do. They leave nothing unturned. They pay attention to detail. They do the right job. Their workers are very attentive. They do not leave any stone unturned. They are very attentive. Their plants are magnificent. If you have a question, you can talk to the owner. Ginger is an amazing knowledgeable person. They have great products. They are punctualPamela S.
- Business Description:Arizonas Best-Way Services (AZBWS) is owned and operated by Pedro Olague. AZBWS provides general services and is able to utilize various equiopment and labor to accomodate projects. We are licensed & insured in The City of Winslow & Yuma AZ. We are a very small minority owned business registered with the State of AZ Procurement and the Federal CCR. We are able to do small jobs as well as contract work
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259Recent Review:The customer service was great. It was easy to schedule an appointment and even when I had to reschedule they were very accommodating. They gave an appointment reminder the day before which is a courtesy i appreciated. The inspector arrived on time and was thorough and efficient. I received the report in a very short amount of time. The report was complete and included a number of helpful photographs. There was not a single problem at any point in the process. I would particularly like to note that the office staff gave excellent service. <br /Bethany R.
- Business Description:Since 1979; Landscape construction services: commercial and residentional Landscape maintenance services: performed by subsidiary company - Green CareRecent Review:The contractor had many wonderful ideas and seemed extremely knowledgeable about his field. The only reason we did not proceed is due to some personal issues unrelated to the job. When I'm ready I'll certainly call him back. <br /Mark K.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
- Business Description:We are a retail nursery and landscape company offering plants native to Northern Arizona and a full range of landscape services.Recent Review:We bought several plants and bushes in May/June 2011. They have a large selection and all the plants were gorgeously healthy. We were new to the area so we had lots of questions about growing things at high altitude. They were very helpful, then let us wander around as long as we liked. They did not push us towards larger/more expensive plants. After their discussions and recommendations, we chose plants that have worked perfectly for our yard. They helped us load our car which was great because some of the bushes were heavy! I think they're a little expensive, but the beautiful plants are worth it. Everything we bought has grown and remained healthyClaudia P.
- Business Description:Morning Dew Landscaping, Inc. is a full service landscape and design company. We currently employ 38 employees to fulfill our customers needs in commercial landscape maintenance, residential and commercial landscape installation as well as landscape design. We have been in business in Flagstaff since 1997Recent Review:Morning Dew developed a plan and design for a patio that covered about a <br /> third of the backyard of our townhouse as well as other hard scape <br /> features using decorative stone and a variety of low-maintenance <br /> plantings, an important quality for this redesign project since the <br /> townhouse is a rental. Chris Lloyd was excellent to work with -- he took <br /> our general design ideas and developed them into a design that <br /> literally transformed the backyard from a nondescript space with an <br /> original concrete slab patio and long-neglected grass area into an <br /> inviting and aesthetically attractive environment. What's more, he <br /> developed the plan with input from us by phone and email since we live <br /> in Maryland and only had one opportunity to meet with him at the <br /> townhouse this past April, when we were in Flagstaff and met with him <br /> and two other landscape companies to solicit proposals. As we finalized <br /> the plan, he was also helpful in translating for us the pattern and <br /> color differences in the Belgard pavers between the ones available in <br /> the Southwest and the ones we viewed on the East Coast. <br /> When the installation happened, Chris was able to get permission from <br /> the property manager of an adjacent apartment complex to temporarily <br /> remove a section of chain link fence on the apartments property, which <br /> permitted access to our backyard, saving substantial labor costs to <br /> either have wheel-barrowed the materials several hundred feet around the <br /> end of the row of townhouses ours is part or or to have had to move the <br /> materials to the backyard via our garage and dining room. He also <br /> coordinated the installation with a painting company that was scheduled <br /> to paint the townhouse's exterior in August, saving us the extra <br /> logistics of doing that communication and coordination between the two <br /> contractors. <br /> The resulting installation was done in the time frame we were told to <br /> expect with a slight delay in the installation of the tree and shrubs <br /> because of my timing in making the choices for those items. After it was <br /> complete, my son, who lives in the townhouse, noticed a couple of minor <br /> issues with spacing between some of the pavers on the perimeter the <br /> patio, which Chris Lloyd was prompt to fix. <br /> It was a delight to work with Chris and Morning Dew and I've mentioned <br /> his work to the manager of our town home association management company <br /> in case owner owners are thinking about upgrading their yards. <br /Douglas H.
- Business Description:CDC Pool Remodeling Specialists was born in 1990 when Roger and Chris teamed up to solve a problem they saw in the Arizona pool market. We’re different than most pool contractors you’ll see: We use our own interior pool surface, tile and plumbing crews. Many contractors sub this work out. We don’t. Because pool remodeling is different than new pool construction (the main business of most of the pool companies you’ll talk to). Pool remodeling is full of surprises. There are dozens of thin..Recent Review:We contracted with CDC Pools in December 2017 for a large ($35K) overhaul of an old diving pool that still had a whip system to clean the bottom, badly cracked cool decking, and a cracked concrete slab. Since the cost of this job was going to be larger than our first home purchase in 1977 (gulp), we wanted to make sure that we hired a skilled, qualified company, that knew materials, could provide helpful design suggestions, and one we could count on the fully complete the job to our satisfaction. After obtaining competitive bids, we decided to go with CDC. Cassie Selles, who contracted the job for CDC, was nothing short of amazing. She knows her company, knows pool remodeling ins and outs, and was able to give us advice on materials. (Artistic pavers vs Travertine, minipebble vs plaster, pool color etc.) Our job began on January 11th and was to be completed by February 28. Due to adept scheduling and crews, our job was complete on February 3rd! (Cassie came out this morning and we added additional paver work to the front of our house!) Here’s our information that will help you as you consider CDC Pools: 1. Bid and pricing: Not the cheapest bid, but competitive, and we felt well worth the expertise and security we would have knowing that company is a long time valley company that would stand behind their work. If you are remodeling, confidence in the company’s expertise is important so that you can address any issue that comes up with an old pool. We had no additional costs because of the careful bidding from CDC. 2. Scheduling and crews: Because of the stable crews, we were extremely pleased with the progress of our project. We watched the paver and chip out crews work very long days and with care for our property. It was always left clean and we had no complaints from neighbors around us. We knew when crews were coming, asked them to use only a designated gate for entrance and exit, and they were respectful of our requests. 3. Job supervision and management: Our supervisor Sergio, Cassie, job foremen, and the CDC office staff were available to answer questions and communicate when we needed them to. Justin, the job foreman for the paver crew, made time to meet with us personally to answer questions about the Artistic Paver material and to address specific drainage issues. As with any job, as property owners, it’s important to make sure you ask questions and understand what is being done and how things are going. CDC was always available to us. We hope this helps you as you consider your pool remodel. It’s a big job, you want it done right and you want a company that will stand behind their work long term. We were very pleased with the process and love our new backyard and pool. Bring on summer 2018! The McFadyenLinda M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Winslow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance1811 Ash Dr
Chino Valley, Arizona 86323
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance
- CDC Pools Inc2364 S Airport Blvd
Chandler, Arizona 85249
- CDC Pools Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GREEN EARTH LLC11290 E CIRCLE DR
Cornville, Arizona 86325
- GREEN EARTH LLC
- It's Magic Landscape & Design1327 E White Mountain Blvd
Pinetop, Arizona 85935
- It's Magic Landscape & Design
- MORNING DEW LANDSCAPING INC14 S Leroux St
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
- MORNING DEW LANDSCAPING INC