Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Winslow, AZ
There are 7 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Winslow
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & Maricopaactually arrived same day and from the time I called, they were here in one hour and finished within four.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThis the second time I have called Mr. Rooter and once again I am delighted with their services. I requested that Clinton come and he repaired or replaced all of my outdoor hose bibs and refitted the drip system fittings. He made several trips to hardware stores for specific pipe fitting and was quick to resolve any issues I brought up concerning ease of use or accommodation to existing requirements. He also checked all the drains and poured in a drain cleaner treatment. We received a discount coupon after our first visit which was applied to the new total. I will always call Mr. Rooter for pluming issues and also ask them so send Clinton, and will highly recommend their service to others
- Village Plumbing, LLCI can recommend Doug for any plumbing job without reservation. He installed a new water heater and a Nuvo water conditioning system (in lieu of a water softener) and installed a new hot water recirculating pump that I bought. I got a bid of over $7,000 from a reputable local plumbing company. Doug charges time and materials and estimated my job would run something over $3,000 (up to $3,500). When it was done, he handed me a bill for $2,400! He did an excellent job and it was on time. He had great communication. A couple times he was a little testy when I kept asking questions over the phone while he was trying to finish another job. I let it pass and it proved to not be an issue. He ordered parts; he explained to me what connections I needed to order for the recirculating pump to hook up with my system. He ran my system through a number of tests to see if it could handle the Nuvo system. He listened carefully to my opinions, ideas, and questions. He explained how everything worked in plain language I could understand. AFTER the job was done, he stuck with me until we got the Nuvo system adjusted to work properly. He called the company for information and gave me literature that explained step by step how to make the adjustments. I rarely have such a superlative experience with contractors. He was great
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe are absolutely delighted with services provided by this company. We had numerous problems that needed attention, clogged and broken sewer line, replacing lavatory drain lines, replacing old and leaking shower/bathtub faucets, and installation of a water shutoff valve. Our service man, Clinton, was wonderful! He came the next day after our call, started work immediately and approached the work with good cheer even though presented with difficult and unforeseen and very difficult challenges. He was returned landscaping as he found it after trenching, was very careful to keep floors clean inside the house and carefully cleaned up the debris from cutting tile and wallboard. We called every plumber in the Sedona area, thinking we could find someone local. Several were at least a week out in appointments some never responded to our call. So it was even more of a pleasure when we contacted Mr. Rooter and received such prompt and professional assistance. We highly recommend this company and have also signed up for their annual advantage plan
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- Arizona's Best Plumbing & RooterDaniel came out to do the work and he was excellent. He was prompt, courteous, caring, understanding, patient, and top shelf. He is a master plumber and is only 30! I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaIn mid-February a flooring installer said both our toilets were leaking and needed new flanges. Being new to Camp Verde we didn't know what plumbing service to contact. Our son is friends with the owner of Mr. Rooter in Camp Verde, so that’s who we turned to. We went into their office and were greeted and listened to right away. We expected them to say they could come to our home the following week...but instead, they scheduled Alex to come to our home that same day. We were given an estimate, a senior discount, and immediately scheduled for the next morning. Upon removing the toilets, Alex determined there were no leaks and that only one toilet needed the flange replaced. He could have easily done both, and charged us for both, but he was honest regarding what really needed to be done. Plus, he did a free video inspection of the entire sewer line. Expecting the flooring people to return to finish their work, Alex reinstalled only one toilet and left the other one off. We made arrangements with Mr. Rooter that once the flooring was completed we wanted Alex to reinstall the toilets, not a flooring installer. I offered to pay at this point and was told I can pay when the job is 100% completed. When the flooring installer did not return and we were expecting company, Alex returned to reinstall the guest toilet. For the next month, with our consent, the Mr. Rooter office ladies (Bev and Sadie) called each week inquiring about the progress, or lack thereof, of our flooring. They were so patient with us. Finally after almost two months, and a different flooring company, our flooring was installed. Within a few hours of completion, Alex was back at our home reinstalling our toilets again. Although we hope we don’t need a plumber again soon, with the 1 year warranty, the genuine concern, trust (in not paying our bill for 2 months), and friendliness of Alex (and the rest of the staff), when we do, no doubt it will be Mr. Rooter of Camp Verde, and hopefully Alex
- Drain Doctor PlumbingAfter calling Aaron, he was at our house within an hour. He put a camera down our cleanout and located a clog. He quoted a price that was a fraction quoted by the bigger contractors and started within a few days. After replacing the pipe, it was discovered that there was a crack in the city's pipe, Gila county was called and responded saying that we were responsible for that part of the sewer line. Aaron was able to dig under the road, locate the broken joint, cleaned out huge root balls, replace the pipe and wouldn't leave until after dark holes were filled in and area looked good. This had been a problem in this house for many years, long before we moved here. I am confident it was fixed and fixed right. Highly recommend
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaAlex & Justin were on time, very courteous, professional & did not make a mess. My water heater had been acting up for awhile but yesterday I smelled what I thought might be electrical or plastic burning. I called Mr. Rooter & they came out the next day & replaced the water heater. I could not be more pleased with Alex & Justin. As far as cost goes I honestly don't know what others would have charge
Plumbers in Winslow
- Business Description:For 45 years Tucson home owners and business's have trusted Water Tec to solve their water problems.Locally owned and operated by the DeGrave family since 1967. Manufactured locally using products made in USA. A staff with over 150 years of water treatment experience.We sell the best and service the rest.Non commissioned sales people. Our friendly courteous staff has been serving southern Arizona for 45 years. We provide hassle free scheduled maintenance for all makes and models. Workmanship ..Recent Review:It went very well. They are a local company and have great customer service. I would highly recommend them to others.Jeffrey M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Since 1993, T C R Rooter And Plumbing Repair has served the community of Flagstaff, AZ with high quality customer service and outstanding workmanship. The core of our business is affordability, customer focus and quality work. We provide a full line of plumbing service that includes pipe thawing, water heater repair and drain cleaning. We are long-standing members of the Registrar of Contractors in the state of Arizona. We have made it our priority to provide customers with dependable and ef..Recent Review:Initial quote from different plumber was for $10,000. Good thing I got two more quotes. TCR did the entire install for $2,000, saving $8,000. Brian the tech was very knowledgeable and walked me through the process. A+ serviceEd E.
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:They are great have a verygood communication and have a fairly price.Gisela C.
- Business Description:Custom and hand crafted remodeling and designing.Recent Review:Could do have been better. We are extremely satisfied with the sales staff, installers and the product. We will definitely be doing business with them again.Ken D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Winslow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Source Mechanical712 N Grand Canyon Blvd
- 1 Source Mechanical
- A Better Choice PlumbingPO Box 3923
- Airgoods Advanced Plumbing LLCPO Box 2391
Show Low, Arizona
- All Services Building Construction2217 East Cedar Ave.
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- Arizona Delta Mechanical6056 E. Baseline Rd. 155
- A Better Choice Plumbing
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- George Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling LLC204 South Beeline Hwy
- George Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling LLC
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Johnny Martinez Plumbing813 E 3rd St
- Johnny Martinez Plumbing
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- Newmatic Plumbing Specialist, LLC2736 W Thomas Rd
- Northern Arizona Restoration2026 N 3rd St
- Nu Flow Phoenix3660 E. Bridgeport Pkwy.
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Roger The Plumber229 West Ln
- Roger The Plumber
- VISION1207 Michael Dr
- Zickert Septic & Plumbing2450 W Zickert Way
- Zickert Septic & Plumbing