Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Winslow, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Winslow
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGarage door spring broke in the morning and these guys were at my house within a couple hours and had the door up and running in another hour or so. Very fair price and fast service. What else can you ask for?
- Yoel's affordable garage doorsHe was very professional. What I thought was really cool he gave me preventative tips, when most people just want to keep coming back!!
- Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern AZWent very well. I appreciated Brandon and his work that he performed for me on April 2nd. He was very helpful with my questions and showed me things I can do to extend the life of my opener, springs, etc. I had him adjust spring tension, replace my door seals and add rat guards. The price was right. Felt like I received my money's worth
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCIt went very well. Initially they thought they couldn't squeeze us into their schedule, but they did. The receptionist (co-owner) asked me to message her a picture of the springs and told me how much they would charge for parts and installation. I got another estimate, which was almost twice as high. ($95 service charge from Prescott) The installer was very professional and finished the work quickly
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCCalled on Thursday afternoon, repairman said earliest he could fix was Friday (next day) and could be at my home between 8:30 and 9:00. gave me estimate over the phone for broken springs. He showed up on time, diagnosed and reapired door (not a broken spring), realigned the door and installed new rollers (old ones were worn out). 30 day warranty on labor if door needed any further work. Excellent and timely repair. Very courteous. Probably around an hour or so to fix. Cost less than the estimate
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe drove 60 miles and got there the same day when I couldn't get anyone closer to come for a couple of days. We were leaving on a trip and couldn't get the door open.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGil, the company owner, was amazing. He completely resolved the operational issues in less than an hour. Actually, enhanced the operation of the door and added necessary weatherstripping at the base of the door. The door is over 32 years old but now - works quietly and precisely. Every aspect of evaluation deserves an "A" due to the professional competence of the owner. Could be pleased more. Note: the one bad review against this company is due to the prior owner, not to Gil
- CHAMPION GARAGE DOORSThe service was excellent, very prompt, and neat. He did a good job. The price was very good. The insulation has helped in the garage. I am not sure how much, but he did a very good job. He was very careful about how he installed it.
- FERGUSON DOOR & OPERATOR INCI recommend them. It is always a nice experience working with him. He is very professional, if you need a quote he gets it right to you right away. He cleans up the debris. I don't have to babysit, they do a great job everytime
- Green Valley Garage DoorsNo issues. They showed up at no charge to look things over, then sold me what I needed, then when the doors came in they brought them by to install them. They were on time and the install was perfect - no issues. The price seemed a bit high but that's at least in part because I opted for the better quality option
Garage Door Companies in Winslow
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.Leesa K.
- Business Description:A1 garage door service is one of the top and highly rated garage door companies servicing the Phoenix Valley since 1998. We're family owned & operated and offer Lifetime warranties on all parts. Here at A1, we service all major brands of operators and doors. Residential repair and installation of garage doors is our specialty. We also offer epoxy flooring. Remember; "A1 from day one!". Learn more at: http://a1garage.com/phoenixRecent Review:What a professional company! Called and got an appointment for the next day between 8 am and 1 pm. At 8 am we received a call from the company that the driver's truck broke down. They promised to keep me informed what time he would arrive. A few minutes later, the driver called and said it was fixed and he was on his way. We really appreciated the level of customer service we received! Steve showed up and never tried to up-sell us anything. He looked at the garage door, made recommendations for things that needed replacement and things that could wait. We had him replace everything since all the parts and the opener were 25 years old. Very nice guy. My only regret.....we forgot to ask for the senior discount! RATS!!Carol F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:We service and install raingutters and garage doors. We also sell water storage tanks and water tanks for rainwater harvesting.
- Business Description:Terril and Brian Kay saw a need in the White Mountains region for a company to install a full range of exterior building materials. All Custom Exteriors Inc. has become that ONE STOP SHOP providing dependable customer service linked with quality craftsmanship to meet your exterior building needs. Your advantage? You no longer need to work with multiple contractors. You gain guaranteed customer satisfaction with one company led by owners with 27 years of combined professional experience! Fro..
- Business Description:Sales, Service & Installation of All Types of Garage Doors & Electric Door & Gate Operator Systems. Family Owned & Operated, BBB A+ Rating, Fully Licensed ROC #123431, Bonded & Insured, All Employees Are Drug Tested & Background Checked for your Safety and Piece of Mind! We Service & Repair of All Makes & Models with fully stocked service tructks and proffessionally trained service technicians. All Angie's list members get a mininum of a 10% discount on all materials. For additional coupons s..
- Business Description:We are a Home Service Company if you need Handyman service, Home Improvement, Painting, painter, Drywall, Flooring, plumbing, Electrical, Garage Repair. Roofing, House Cleaning. Tree Removal, Landscaping, AC Repair, Heating Service, we can help you with all Your Home Improvement needs and more Check out our website for all your Home Service Need
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
Deals in Winslow for Garage Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Tolani Lakes
- Joseph City
- First Mesa
- White Mountain Lake
- Saint Michaels
- Window Rock
- Low Mountain
- Saint Johns
garage door companies in Winslow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Spinlisting LLC
- WDL Builders7106 Long Road
Show Low, Arizona
- WDL Builders