You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
Get matched with top moving companies in Winslow, AZ
There are 13 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Winslow
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingFantastic. Very helpful. Very conscientious. Willing to listen to me and my issues. They really are top shelf top notch. Very professional.
- AB Moving - DallasArrived on time got to work right away. Very polite and honest men. Did a great job. Did not have to tell them to get off the phone or stop standing around. They worked from the time on arrival until the last unload. They were awesome! I will hire again when we move into our house. So headed up guys. Be looking for us. Great price, great company, great team of guys
- Nicolosi Moving & Storage IncWe had a big move which required storage time before we could move our furnishings into our new home. Nicolosi Movers were organized, punctual and professional. From the owner, Jack coming out to assess and quote our move, to Crystal in the office, who was always polite and helpful in aiding our needs, to the guys who did the actual moving, all wereprofessional, polite and great at their jobs. They took care to protect our belongings which was important to us. This was our second move using this company and if we were to move again I wouldn't hesitate in calling them. We believe the cost of the move was well justified due to the degree of difficulty in moving us twice with unloading and loading in between the move! We highly reccomend Jack and his team
- Thanks For The HelpBack again after more than a year with another review. I’m happy to say that Thanks For the Help (T4THELP) continues to be a great Sedona business. My wife and I again found ourselves with a very heavy object (a 9-drawer tool chest weighing more than 200 lbs) to unload from our pickup to the garage floor. After a couple of tries, we decided we needed help. Though I called on a Friday morning when they were very busy with other jobs, T4THELP still managed to get to our house by the end of the day to unload our truck. Yes, that’s right, they came on a Friday evening after working all day just to help us move one thing! We can’t recommend them highly enough. If you need help moving, this is the place to call
- Thanks For The Help* Best prices. * Highly recommended. * They did 2 big moves for me from Sedona to Tucson, October and March. Move #2 was because I'd left many items behind to stage the house for selling. * They moved my entire 2 bedroom 2 bath 2 story house plus studio apartment, garage and outdoor furniture. * They went out of their way to work with my changing schedule on both moves. * Really hard workers, fast, careful, friendly and cheerful. * My housemate calls the Thanks for the Help team, Superheroes and I agree - TFTH to the rescue! * Always asked if there was anything else I needed or if they placed everything where I wanted it on moving day. * The only glitch was they forgot to get a couple HEPA air cleaners in the garage that was among a bunch of other stuff that I did want left there (honest mistake). Nevertheless, they shipped them to me right away at their expense. * Always stayed in communication via phone and txt messages about questions, what was going on, their progress, and ETA at Tucson destination. * I plan on using TFTH again when I buy another house and need to be moved from a rental to the new house
- Thanks For The HelpWe needed a heavy piece of furniture carried from our pickup truck into our house. A very small job, indeed. How can you ever get the help you need when a job is small?….almost never in our experience. But we found Thanks for the Help online and decided to give them a try. What a pleasant surprise! Christopher and Jorge readily agreed to help; they came on very short notice. They arrived on time, did the job efficiently and were also very polite and professional. We will never hire anyone else for delivery and/or moving regardless of the size of the job. This company is solid and is providing a great service to Sedona. We can’t recommend them strongly enough. They were fantastic
- Sir Moves A LotI have moved a few times in my life, and this was the best experience I ever had. After researching different companies, and learning what to look out for, I decided to give the job to Sir Moves A Lot. I always felt heard and reassured - no matter what questions or concerns I had. Everybody I dealt with from this company is compassionate about the service they offer, they know what they are doing, they know or can relate to the stress one goes through when moving, they are very professional, kind, courteous, respectful,.......compassionate! I can highly recommend them. As for the price, yes, they might be more expensive than other companies, but you pay for what you get. At the end of the day, I like when people value my services, so I value their service, professionalism and attention to detail
- Thanks For The HelpChristopher, Brittney, and George are outstanding movers. Kind, careful, hard-working, efficient, and detail oriented. Nothing broke and everything we needed moved got moved. it was a very hot day, yet they kept up the effort admirably - I had to stop them for a short 15 minute break for lunch as they just wanted to keep going. The entire team is supper supportive, and understands just how stressful moving can be. While I can't say that the process is ever easy, Thanks for the Help made it as easy as possible. I would work with them again in a heartbeat
- Sir Moves A LotIt was probably $400-500 each time. I have used them a couple of times before. I just called them because I knew them. They are a very good company. When it was the first time, I talked to the owner because I know him and they actually forgot. They didn't have me on the schedule. They said sorry and said they would figure it out so within half an hour, they showed up with a truck and 2 guys and all of that was free. I was pretty happy about it but I would have been really upset if they can't pick up and move on that day because I took the day off from work. They are great
- Always Professional in MovingIt was wonderful. They set up the move for us. They gave us a flat rate instead of being able to charge us more if something was different. They sent three guys out. They had us completely loaded and ready to go the night before. They loaded everything in after the move. They were super polite, and they went out of their way to make us happy
Movers in Winslow
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We at Mr Mover offer local and long distant services. We pack and unpack. Trips to Phoenix and its surrounding cities. We move appliances, pianos, and safes. We offer the best and lowest rates in town, while still providing the best service. With 15 years experience we provide peace of mind knowing your in good hands. Family owned and operatedRecent Review:Fast friendly and would recommend to everyone I knowElizabeth A.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
Deals in Winslow for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find moving companies in
- Tolani Lakes
- Joseph City
- First Mesa
- White Mountain Lake
- Saint Michaels
- Window Rock
- Low Mountain
- Saint Johns
moving companies in Winslow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Master Mover LLC3020 W Las Palmaritas Dr
- A to Z Valley Wide Movers LLC2316 E Rawhide St
- Aardvark Movers Inc6855 W Frier Dr
- ABC Moving/Allied Van Lines - Mesa3326 E WIER AVE
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All You Need Moving LLC1232 n 85th pl
- Allstar Metro Movers600 W. Hatcher Road
- American Home Movers1930 Village Center Circle Suite #3
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arpin Van Lines - TLC Moving Inc51 W Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Master Mover LLC
- Citizens Transfer & Storage Co Inc - Allied Van li467 W Kayetan Dr
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Classic Delivery And Moving16406 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 3
- Citizens Transfer & Storage Co Inc - Allied Van li
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- J.B. Moving & Hauling3210 N 66th St
- J.B. Moving & Hauling
- Lenny's Home Maintenance ServicesPO BOX 3712
Show Low, Arizona
- Lenny's Home Maintenance Services
- M & K Professionals7074 w 8090 s
West Jordan, Utah
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mc White's North American7450 2nd St
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Miracle Movers LLC3529 E Grant Rd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moving By Sherwood Inc.165 Verde Valley Schoo RD
- Mr Movers
- Munoz landscaping
- M & K Professionals
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Sierra Vista Clean2359 E Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- STEVENS MOVING & STORAGE2642 W Capistrano Rd
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Sullivan Moving and Storage Phoenix1439 S 40th Ave, Ste 200A
- Sierra Vista Clean