Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Taylor, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Taylor
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceDennis was extremely nice and helpful. He showed up when he said he would. He fixed all of our leaks in our drip system. He replaced some old sprinkler heads in the lawn and made adjustments so that we weren't watering the sidewalk anymore! He set the timer for us and then showed us how to use it. He fixed a few landscape lights that were out. He cleaned our dirty fountain and replaced the pump that was old and didn't work right. He had everything in stock except the fountain pump, but he got one right away. All in all a good experience. I will have him come back again if we have other problems. I will recommend him to my friends and neighbors who also need a reliable sprinkler guy
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went perfect. The service tech, Loren, was very helpful...showed me how to read the faded digits on the timer and I didn't have to replace it. And, he immediately found the problem with the zone that wasn't working and replaced the valve solenoid.
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went very well. Jason arrived on time, quickly assessed my needs, and quoted a fair price for the repairs. It didn't take him long to get the job done and he left the work area in a tidy condition. I will most likely call on Sprinkler Doctors again.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- Warner's Nursery & Landscape Co.I cannot speak more highly about them. They are absolutely great! They are the biggest and the best in the area. They are very reliable!
- MORNING DEW LANDSCAPING INCThey winterize and dewinterize my home every year, and they do a great job. They are very dependable, and they came out to fix my irrigation system very promptly. They are really a top notch company.
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeI was very pleased with their service. Robert gave us a prompt and fair estimate and the work was done efficiently with excellent clean-up afterwards. I would definitely use them again!
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeThe project started and finished on schedule and the people involved were all very professional. I will use them for my next job.
- Gary Cole PlumbingHe is very nice to work with and has a very professional demeanor. Also has a great reputation throughout town.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Taylor
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for 18 years, founded on Honesty, Integrity, and reliability. AZ Handyman Service is focused on providing the right handyman for your job, high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance and we are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We ..
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259Recent Review:I chose them because the pitch man convinced me they were the best and they were $260 while others I called were $300 and adding termite inspection was $325 and his was included in the $260. On Monday morning at 8am of the planned inspection day, we found the 'current' owner had not turned the electricity on thus, the inspection could not take place. We were emailed the bill would be an additional $65 for the trip charge as it was a good 100 miles round trip and our error, not theirs. I felt bad so I accepted the additional charge. There went my saving a buck. Next we were emailed a new appointment day, Thursday at 11am. The inspector arrived Thursday at 8am. Needless to say, it confused my whole day arriving three hours early. The inspector really did a good job, explaining everything to me so that I understood. Then he presented me with a $325 bill that we had agreed on and I paid. It being early in the morning I wasn't thinking clearly but later I called the business office and said - "Since we have an email stating 11am and the inspector showed up at 8am, your mistake, so I should get my $65 back from the trip charge when it was our mistake." The business office wanted nothing to do with that idea. The $65 was for the extra time and mileage, she said. What about the disruption to my schedule showing up at the wrong time. It didn't matter. Every other time I spoke with the woman in the office she was very kind but suddenly she wasn't any more. Because they strictly wouldn't change the bill when it was their fault and because they are so far away, I will not use this company again. <br /Jan O.
- Business Description:It's Magic Landscape & Design is the only full service landscaping/nursery in the White Mountains. We offer landscape design, installation and maintenance.Recent Review:It didn't. It's been 2 months and no responsexception from them.Nancy B.
- Business Description:Morning Dew Landscaping, Inc. is a full service landscape and design company. We currently employ 38 employees to fulfill our customers needs in commercial landscape maintenance, residential and commercial landscape installation as well as landscape design. We have been in business in Flagstaff since 1997Recent Review:They didn't come back for the followup spray without being reminded.Darcelle I.
- Business Description:Arizonas Best-Way Services (AZBWS) is owned and operated by Pedro Olague. AZBWS provides general services and is able to utilize various equiopment and labor to accomodate projects. We are licensed & insured in The City of Winslow & Yuma AZ. We are a very small minority owned business registered with the State of AZ Procurement and the Federal CCR. We are able to do small jobs as well as contract work
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Since 1979; Landscape construction services: commercial and residentional Landscape maintenance services: performed by subsidiary company - Green CareRecent Review:The contractor had many wonderful ideas and seemed extremely knowledgeable about his field. The only reason we did not proceed is due to some personal issues unrelated to the job. When I'm ready I'll certainly call him back. <br /Mark K.
- Business Description:We are a retail nursery and landscape company offering plants native to Northern Arizona and a full range of landscape services.Recent Review:This was two years ago. Both trees are healthy and one tree already produced its first apple.Elaine A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- White Mountain Lake
- Show Low
- Joseph City
- Saint Johns
- Tolani Lakes
- Tonto Basin
- Star Valley
lawn irrigation services in Taylor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance1811 Ash Dr
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance
- CDC Pools Inc2364 S Airport Blvd
- CDC Pools Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GREEN EARTH LLC11290 E CIRCLE DR
- GREEN EARTH LLC
- It's Magic Landscape & Design1327 E White Mountain Blvd
- It's Magic Landscape & Design