Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC

Arizona: Contractors
12/31/2022

11375 W Monsoon Trl

Tucson, AZ 85743

Is quality important to you? Is Customer Service something that matters? Then BS&T is the right choice for you. We provide a top-quality custom finish and stress free experience every time. Here is a link that better describes our process. BS&T Concrete Construction LLC on Google: https://posts.gle/dNgDk Our services include patios, sidewalks, driveways, house pads, garage floors, steps, walls, drainage solutions, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, Reflector floors, chip floors, garage floor coatings, etc. We are licensed, bonded and insured (ROC 278018). Concrete is forever... Do it right the first time with Blood Sweat & Tears...

concrete repair (24)concrete driveways (11)Patios (6)mudjacking (4)stamped concrete (1)

06/12/2021

BS&R concrete are the upmost professionals. They arrived at the time that was agreed upon. Their workers were very friendly and worked extremely hard. This all was stamped concrete which is more labor intensive

Description of Work
We had a backyard slab done for a fire pit, another slab done for bbq equipment, and another slab outside our master bedroom and finally a sidewalk from our fence to our pool.

Category concrete repair,mudjacking,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Thank you Al. The guys have really enjoyed working there.

06/08/2021

It went extremely well. Everyone I dealt with from Jon and Orville to the whole crew were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and great communicators. They kept be informed and updated through the entire process. The cost was reasonable and the finished driveway was beyond my expectations. I got several bids for the job and some were less expensive but BS&T were the best by far. I knew from my f...

Description of Work
Replacement of lower driveway due to a large crack caused by tree roots.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 39362445

Thank you!

03/20/2021

Rigo is WONDERFUL! He seen understood and fulfilled my vision. He was able to start and complete this project within a reasonable time frame, trustworthy dependable and knowledgeable without pressure. I would recommend him to everyone and will be using him again

Description of Work
Cement slab and move fence

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 39258384

02/11/2021

I would highly recommend BS & T Concrete. Extremely happy with my driveway! I received a quick response to my initial request for quote, including giving me useful links (Concrete 101) and additional resources (recommendations to other contractors). All my questions and concerns were answered prior to and throughout the project - excellent communication! BS & T Concrete are very well organized and...

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

It was great working with you guys. Thank you!

12/16/2020

Looked better than I ever imagined it would! It’s a true work of art Their work I can identify by a picture due to the finish and attention detail

Description of Work
Paving my backyard

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you! So glad we could help.

05/01/2020

Quality concrete walkway, done on time, professional and courteous workers, responsive to my questions and professional in invoicing and communications

Description of Work
walkway from door to gate

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

08/31/2019

Very well. There were about five people working and they were all a pleasure to have around. Jon was very available and helped me understand some technical details about gradient and managing storm water. All pro. A little spendy, but worth it.

Description of Work
400 sq ft patio between old house and garage.

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 38080885

Thank you! It was really great working with you Bill.

04/07/2019

BS&T did a great job our concrete slab. We've never seen any cracks or spotting on our slab and it looks as good today as it did when they poured it. They were very professional and took great care to cover the surrounding area so it wouldn't get dirty and they cleaned up after themselves. And yes, we will have them back to do our pool area!

Description of Work
Add on to a rear porch

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2019

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 37805704

Thank you! We are looking forward to working with you again!

04/05/2019

Fantastic. Super professional team and customer focused service. One of the Best I ever hired

Description of Work
Carport pad expansion and footings for garage conversion including 10x23 skirt

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 37803618

It was a real pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the great review!

03/28/2019

They did fantastic work. They paid great attention to details and work extremely professional. i definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my drive way.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

Residential/commercial concrete foundations, additions, patios, driveways, sidewalk, garage floors, coatings, Epoxy, Reflector, acid stain, color code, stamped, refinish

Visa, MasterCard, Check