Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC

12/31/2022

11375 W Monsoon Trl

Tucson, AZ 85743

concrete driveways202285745
Removal of existing Concrete and roots followed by prepping and pouring New driveway.

Is quality important to you? Is Customer Service something that matters? Then BS&T is the right choice for you. We provide a top-quality custom finish and stress free experience every time. Here is a link that better describes our process. BS&T Concrete Construction LLC on Google: https://posts.gle/dNgDk Our services include patios, sidewalks, driveways, house pads, garage floors, steps, walls, drainage solutions, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, Reflector floors, chip floors, garage floor coatings, etc. We are licensed, bonded and insured (ROC 278018). Concrete is forever... Do it right the first time with Blood Sweat & Tears...
Driveway replacement project

New Exposed Agg Driveway project
New Exposed Agg Driveway

stamped concrete

202285718

concrete repair (28)concrete driveways (14)Patios (6)mudjacking (4)stamped concrete (2)

06/16/2022

Donald T.

They were very professional. Removed a tree and put it two water drain access caps into the driveway extension. Come out perfect and matched my current style.

Description of Work
Driveway Extension

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 39767878

05/16/2022

Tom C.

like clockwork.. Loved the finishing work at the end, replacing stones and gravel up to the pad.

Description of Work
Driveway Replacement

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

12/18/2021

Kent K.

One of the walkways presented some complications because of bad weather and prior underground installations, but all challenges were satisfactorily resolved, and the results completely fulfilled my expectations of smoothly opening and closely fitting gates that keep snakes out of my backyard. The work was done with care in a timely fashion, and it looks beautiful. The contractor in charge and his team were professional, knowledgeable, skilled, friendly, and easy to work with. They left the work site in pristine condition when they were finished. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Two tightly fitted new walkways under previously hung gates; removal of an old and bad DIY concrete slab; repair (grinding down smoothly) of an existing concrete slab

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review [Member Name Removed].

10/31/2021

Buell R.

This company is excellent! We were very impressed with the management and operations of this project. They started and completed the job on schedule and on budget. Orville and his crew were absolutely great. They kept us informed about the progress of the work and did a great job. They actually left the landscaping in better condition than it was at the start of the job. I can't say enough positive things about this company. We would definitely hire them again if we need more concrete work.

Description of Work
We needed to extend our concrete driveway.

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review [Member Name Removed].

06/12/2021

Albert F.

BS&R concrete are the upmost professionals. They arrived at the time that was agreed upon. Their workers were very friendly and worked extremely hard. This all was stamped concrete which is more labor intensive

Description of Work
We had a backyard slab done for a fire pit, another slab done for bbq equipment, and another slab outside our master bedroom and finally a sidewalk from our fence to our pool.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Thank you Al. The guys have really enjoyed working there.

06/08/2021

Linda G.

It went extremely well. Everyone I dealt with from Jon and Orville to the whole crew were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and great communicators. They kept be informed and updated through the entire process. The cost was reasonable and the finished driveway was beyond my expectations. I got several bids for the job and some were less expensive but BS&T were the best by far. I knew from my first contact with Jon that they were organized, professional and gave great custom service. I wasn't disappointed. I highly recommend them for any concrete construction work. They're the best.

Description of Work
Replacement of lower driveway due to a large crack caused by tree roots.

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 39362445

Thank you!

03/20/2021

Cristinna B.

Rigo is WONDERFUL! He seen understood and fulfilled my vision. He was able to start and complete this project within a reasonable time frame, trustworthy dependable and knowledgeable without pressure. I would recommend him to everyone and will be using him again

Description of Work
Cement slab and move fence

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 39258384

02/11/2021

Christine W.

I would highly recommend BS & T Concrete. Extremely happy with my driveway! I received a quick response to my initial request for quote, including giving me useful links (Concrete 101) and additional resources (recommendations to other contractors). All my questions and concerns were answered prior to and throughout the project - excellent communication! BS & T Concrete are very well organized and have an utmost attention to detail. I was very impressed!! Everyone at BS & T Concrete went the extra mile (cleanup, extra important details, etc); not to mention all were qualified, punctual, professional and dedicated to the project. Thank you so much BS & T!!!

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

It was great working with you guys. Thank you!

12/16/2020

Michael I.

Looked better than I ever imagined it would! It’s a true work of art Their work I can identify by a picture due to the finish and attention detail

Description of Work
Paving my backyard

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you! So glad we could help.

05/01/2020

Maureen M.

Quality concrete walkway, done on time, professional and courteous workers, responsive to my questions and professional in invoicing and communications

Description of Work
walkway from door to gate

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

08/31/2019

William W.

Very well. There were about five people working and they were all a pleasure to have around. Jon was very available and helped me understand some technical details about gradient and managing storm water. All pro. A little spendy, but worth it.

Description of Work
400 sq ft patio between old house and garage.

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 38080885

Thank you! It was really great working with you Bill.

04/07/2019

Greg M.

BS&T did a great job our concrete slab. We've never seen any cracks or spotting on our slab and it looks as good today as it did when they poured it. They were very professional and took great care to cover the surrounding area so it wouldn't get dirty and they cleaned up after themselves. And yes, we will have them back to do our pool area!

Description of Work
Add on to a rear porch

Work Completed On 04/07/2019

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 37805704

Thank you! We are looking forward to working with you again!

04/05/2019

martin W.

Fantastic. Super professional team and customer focused service. One of the Best I ever hired

Description of Work
Carport pad expansion and footings for garage conversion including 10x23 skirt

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 37803618

It was a real pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the great review!

03/28/2019

Bryan C.

They did fantastic work. They paid great attention to details and work extremely professional. i definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my drive way.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

03/22/2019

Neil M.

I'm satisfied with the service, they are excellent, their estimate were accurate and they are true to their estimate.

Description of Work
They did a concrete job.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

Thank you!

03/22/2019

Michael S.

I couldn't be happier. They were every prompt, very professional. It turned out great.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

08/17/2018

Jim H.

These guys are great! Jon and his team far exceeded our expectations. Our new patio now has the "WOW!" factor. When friends and family visit, they are amazed. The work was detailed and thorough, Jon's knowledge, input and ideas were great, and he was open to our input as well. He and his team were flexible, courteous, and cleaned up the work site as they went. I highly recommend BS&T!

Description of Work
The first job was a total renovation of our very old concrete patio of approx 2500 sq ft. The job included replacing, adding, coloring, and resurfacing our patio. The second job included repairing a couple of my mistakes and cutting openings in a masonry wall for wrought iron inserts.

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

04/29/2018

Michael S.

We recently had BS&T Concrete pour a 2500 square foot exposed aggregate driveway for us and we couldn’t be happier with the result. From the detailed estimate, to insuring we got the look we wanted, to the final clean-up, Jon and his crew were professional all the way. Excellent communication. Beautiful job. After this, we wouldn’t use anyone else. Can’t say enough about these guys and their work. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
2500 square foot exposed aggregate driveway

Work Completed On 04/29/2018

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 37020262

02/06/2018

Eric J.

Internet research resulted in a list of three companies to which I sent permit-approved plans along with a request for proposal. Results: Jon Molden of Blood, Sweat & Tears Concrete responded quickly with a detailed estimate written as a contract ready for signature. Exactly what I requested from all three companies. Very impressive! Company #2 responded two weeks later with a bottom-line price (higher than BS&T), zero details, and a strong recommendation to pick a different type of building because they had a lot of trouble in erecting such a building. In addition, they stated that aligning J-bolts in wet concrete was very difficult. Company #3 responded (after a reminder phone call) with a very sketchy contract and a bottom-line price that was twice that of BS&T. We were promptly scheduled with BS&T. The crew came out as promised to prepare the site and install rebar. The County Inspector was impressed and approved their work. Concrete was poured on the scheduled day and the crew spent the day working their magic. The result was a first-rate concrete job to specification. The site was cleaned up and left better than before the job. I will hire BS&T again without question.

Description of Work
Concrete pad and foundation for steel arch garage. Extra deep footers required due to flood plain fringe location.

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a fun project and it was a pleasure working with you.

10/17/2017

James B.

Excellent. Jon came out promptly to survey my needs and provided me with a detailed written estimate within 24 hours. Jon was very responsive and very helpful in dealing with another contractor on the project. When the other contractor needed changes made, Jon was very helpful. Jon was also very good at explaining what needed to be done and keeping me posted as to scheduling. His workers were very courteous and professional, worked quickly and quietly, and cleaned up the work site before leaving. BS & T's part of this project looks great and I am sure it will last for many years to come.n I am very pleased that I selected them for this part of the project.

Description of Work
Install parking pad for our RV and widen/straighten existing driveway as part of a project to install a double car carport and RV port.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 36430514

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I wish you the best as your project continues. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything.

10/13/2017

Bryan C.

OUTSTANDING!! After seeing other positive reviews, even without getting a bid from other providers, I reached out to Jon, and sure enough Jon and his team far exceeded my expectations. It's really hard to appreciate the attention to detail that's required, even if it's "just" a driveway until you watch him and his team first-hand. Right up front, Jon provided me with an estimate along with some options (such as additional rebar to enhance the driveway's longevity) that I took advantage of and I'm glad I did. Jon kept me informed before, during and after the project and was readily available when I had questions, and always responded right away, no matter how "dumb" my questions were. As the saying goes, "If my job looks easy, it's because I'm the one that's doing it." Jon and his team made it look easy, but even from my observation (knowing nothing about construction), it was obvious their job is anything but easy. Jon and his team are real professionals, and their punctuality, professionalism and attention to detail is why I'm glad I hired them. Even my neighbors (including some who do work in construction) were very impressed. Jon, please extend my sincere gratitude to your team. It's a relief to find a reputable provider of any sort, and the professionalism that I saw will always make me glad to serve as a positive referral.

Description of Work
Entire driveway replaced, including several large tree roots removed.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

Review for Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC - 11375 W Monsoon Trl, Tucson, AZ - 36408784

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/29/2017

Chris M.

A detailed description of the work and costs was provided. Workmanship and work quality was very good, as was cleanup. The workers also did a good job of matching the color of the new concrete to the existing concrete. I would highly recommend them for concrete work.

Description of Work
Blood, Sweat, and Tears Concrete replaced a colored concrete section of our patio that was removed to replace a sewer pipe.

Work Completed On 06/29/2017