If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Sierra Vista, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Sierra Vista
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairAll went without a hitch. The. Few showed up early and ready to work, any unplanned issues were dealt with promptly, and the jobs were done quite well.
- Painting EtcThe project went a little longer than projected but given the work needed to rehab a 100 year old house that was no surprise to me. I am happy with the work and when I sell my old house will have Johnny's crew redo the kitchen. The workers are polite, maintain clean work sites, clean up after themselves, and have pride in their workmanship read less
- CAN-DO CONSTRUCTIONThis company was recommended to us by our daughter who had them do some work for her. They did a series of projects for us beginning June 2012. We first had him do some minor items: install solar powered attic exhaust and whole house fan. We continued to find projects that we wanted done. We called him back several times between June 2012 and March 2013. The amount given above is the total amount that was spent with the company. He and his workers are honest. His workers carefully cleaned up after themselves every day. They worked with us regarding scheduling of work. The carport turned out exceptionally well. If one didn't know it, they would never know that it was added to the house. The successfully did the arches and stucco. While the company is listed under home builders, they also do home renovation and repairs read less
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCThis project was done over several days, seeing how we were at the tail end of monsoon season. This project started with electrician Jerry coming to the house to run the electric from our main panel about 50' along the house to where the "spa" panel would be located. Jerry was very meticulous, has many years of experience as an electrician, and we knew we wouldn't have any problems. On the first day of the excavation of the yard for the concrete, and after explaining to foreman Mark where we wanted the slab placed, he suggested making the slab just a little bit longer as originally planned. The original plan was to tie this slab to a small patio off of the master bedroom. As we have another patio on the other end of the house, off of our family room, Mark's suggestion was to extend the slab another 2 feet, which would enable them to tie into that patio also. As Mark explained to me, "When I see a project, I like to imagine how I would do it if I were the homeowner". That being said, it was only a couple of hundred dollars more, and looking back, well worth it. The crew did an excellent job of the excavation, along with running a trench for the electric from the house to where the electric would come up through the slab for the spa. The day of the concrete pour went just as smooth, and watching Mr. Fix It's crew go from the cement truck in the front of the house to the backyard with wheelbarrows filled with concrete, and what is involved then with the finished project was like watching poetry in motion. This project started in the beginning of September, as our spa was being built, and was "finished" on October 17, the day the spa arrived, and electrician Jerry finished running the wiring from the house to the spa. Bottom line, we highly recommend Mr. Fix It read less
- Concrete DickHe is an artist with concrete. He is on time and does his work. He gets right to work. He’s just wonderful. He is also very honest.
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCCrew arrived on time, worked efficiently, followed our specific instructions. Left the area clean.
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCIt was outstanding. The crews were on time...were very professional...and just did a super job. They cleaned up quite well also. I highly recommend Mr. Fixit; he is truly a "class act".
- Buena Builders Construction IncBuena Builders Construction is a truly full-service contractor. They provided free estimates of the work, handled all the details to obtain the building permit from the County, cleared the land and prepared the site. Their concrete work for our 25' x 40' building was excellent!. The metal building went together quickly. They coordinated with all other vendors as necessary, as well as with the County Inspectors. When the building was complete, they cleaned the entire area of all construction and concrete debris and performed a final grading of the surrounding ground. It was ready for use. Buena Builders are multi-talented. We will be contacting them in the future to install a metal roof on our home and garage, to re-paint our home and garage, as well as to do some trenching to extend our drip watering system read less
- Buena Builders Construction IncI could not have asked for a better job! Joe and his two sons, Andrew and Joey are the best of the best. I had been directed to several contractors who were either no shows for an estimate or wanted to get rich on my one job. Then someone recommended Buena Builders. At the very first meeting I was impressed with their professionalism. They answered my every question and gave me information about things I hadn't thought to ask. I knew at this point that this was the company for me. The job went exactly as expected, everything was done in a timely fashion and the outcome exceeded expectations. My job site was completely cleaned up and ready for the next phase. Since I had them perform this work I have met several people who have used Buena Builders and all report the same experience. I would not hesitate for a minute to have them do more work for me. Companies like this are hard to find in this ever changing world, people that believe their word is a contract and deal with HONESTY and INTEGRITY read less
- Perrill ConstuctionI originally requested that the overhang be extended all the way to the chimney. However the city refused to allow Perrill to complete this extension due to the distance from the property line. This would have made it new construction rather than fixing the existing roof and sidewalk. They wrapped the posts and overhang under the tiles with aluminum siding to protect the wood. The old sidewalk was cracked and angled toward the house allowing rain water to sit at the base of the house. The new sidewalk was higher and slanted away from the house allowing the rainwater to drain off to the yard. However they did an excellent job with the project and offered a guarantee which i appreciated read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Sierra Vista
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service... read lessRecent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Servicing Tucson and surrounding areas! If you have a task just ask! The Helping Handyman! With over 20 years experience you can trust to get it done right! Call today!Recent Review:Excellent, good communication, excellent work ethics and reasonable price.Madonna H.
- Business Description:Here at AZ Cardinals Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity With over 25 years of construction experience, will guarantee that your job will be done correctly and on time. Any home improvement you need we can do from a new roof to a complete renovation, plumbing, tile, or a complete kitchen. We are very dedicated to our projects and to our customers satisfaction read lessRecent Review:It is looking good. I think it would work very well. He knows our time frame and we have to get it done in the middle in September. The y started fast and took a little bit of a break with all the rain. We're working to an entirely different job. They go fast when they can, and it looks like very decent work read lessApril R.
- Business Description:Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista is a locally owned and operated general contractor in Sierra Vista, Arizona. We specialize in remodeling, repair, plumbing and restoration from water, mold, and fire damages. We hold certifications in water damage restoration, structural drying, and mold remediation, and we are available for mold testing services. Mr. Fix It is experienced in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions, flooring installation, drywall repair, garbage disposal and water heater ins.. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful! When was the last time you enjoyed a remodel? When was the last time you enjoyed having total strangers in your home? My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed having every employee come to work each morning with a smile on their face and a skip in their step. Each employee was professional, knew exactly what was expected of them, and treated us very well! They worked as a team and kept the mess to an absolute minimum. We would recommend them to anyone and already have read lessGary S.
- Business Description:Our core values here at Modern Image Contracting are to provide quality work with superior services using top of the line premium products. We have experienced crews who each specialize in their trade of work. The General Contractors who are here to take care of all your construction needs. Licensed, Bonded, & Insured ROC #33028 read lessRecent Review:It was a great company. He had a great customer service.Janice P.
- Business Description:Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..Recent Review:It was great, excellent. They were hard workers, nice, got the job done quick and efficiently, and they were just good people.Jesse S.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their work read lessJames R.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this work read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:We have worked with a large number of banks and also with customers who self-pay.
- Business Description:Its Another Day in Paradise for us here at Patriots Remodeling, LLC. We are YOUR SUPERIOR remodeling contractor in Sierra Vista area, we are locally owned and operated for over 5 years. From your floor to your roof and everything in between we can take care of it for you. Need those repairs done, house need painted, what to replace those kitchen cabinets and countertop, new bathroom, patio, deck, windows, doors, more kids coming or mother-in-law moving in and need more room, we can do that ad.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Fort Huachuca
- Miracle Valley
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Corona De Tucson
- Rio Rico
- Agua Linda
- Green Valley
concrete contractors in Sierra Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- Formula Concrete Coating7941 E Lakeside Pkwy
- Formula Concrete Coating
- Gar Construction LLC7348 S. Longhorn
- Gar Construction LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Niu Construction LLC500 e fry blvd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Niu Construction LLC
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- The Rock and Sand Depot107 N Huachuca Blvd
Huachuca City, Arizona
- The Rock and Sand Depot
- VeraStone Designs6034 E. Mark Drive
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- VeraStone Designs