Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2013

Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista is a locally owned and operated general contractor in Sierra Vista, Arizona. We specialize in remodeling, repair, plumbing and restoration from water, mold, and fire damages. We hold certifications in water damage restoration, structural drying, and mold remediation, and we are available for mold testing services. Mr. Fix It is experienced in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions, flooring installation, drywall repair, garbage disposal and water heater installation, window and door replacement and more! We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We offer FREE estimates, and military or senior discounts! Mention that you heard about us on Angie's List for $25.00 OFF of any restoration service!...

California Restoration Of Tuscon

CALIFORNIA RESTORATION  is licensed, bonded and insured and is proudly serving Tucson and surrounding areas The company is certified in  water damage restoration, applied structural drying, mold remediation, smoke damage cleaning, and carpet cleaning both commercial and residential.  We work with all major insurer's to quickly restore your home and deal directly with your insurance claim representative so you don't have to. . Whether the disaster is natural or man-made, our restoration services will also provide you with an immediate response. You can expect us to be at your property within 60 minutes of your call and take on the problem.

Offers by California Restoration Of Tuscon on Angi
Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Temperature Control, Inc.

WINNER OF BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TORCH AWARDS FOR CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE FOR 2012. Temperature Control, Inc. a heating and air conditioning company, has been owned and operated by Vance W. Macleod since 1982. Temperature Control, Inc. is licensed, bonded, insured and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating. We are a customer service business and we live by the motto: “We are not happy unless our customers are happy!” We offer financing, we accept all major credit cards. Go to temp-con.com for more information.

11/06/2018

Wonderful! When was the last time you enjoyed a remodel? When was the last time you enjoyed having total strangers in your home? My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed having every employee come to work each morning with a smile on their face and a skip in their step. Each employee was professional, knew exactly what was expected of them, and treated us very well! They worked as a team and kept the mess...

Description of Work
A total remodel of an existing room.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plastering,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

04/02/2018

I just wanted to pass on my experience using Mr. Fix It last week when I was having electrical problems in my home. However prior to contacting Mr. Fix, I had several different electrician come to my home and provide estimates. One company was reasonably priced but said the prices could vary depending on what they found. I asked them to explain what vary meant and the price jumped by double! The o...

Description of Work
Electrical Upgrades

Category drywall,electrician

08/02/2017

It went very well. He did what I asked and was a good guy. He's a nice guy and puts his money back into the community. He was in and out as quickly as possible.

Description of Work
Punched a hole in the wall to make archway

Category handyman service

06/13/2017

Despite initial miscommunication in their office that delayed service (they happen and I understand that) very professional and prompt.

Description of Work
Tile replacement in shower including dry wall.

Category ceramic tile,drywall

02/20/2017

They came out, identified the root cause of the problem, identified the parts needed, and made a temporary repair. Once the parts came in, they came right back out and completed the job. Their work was professionally done.

Description of Work
There was a leak in my Kenmore Water Softener. Being a Kenmore, I contacted Sears first. They had someone come out twice, ordered parts, and declared that it was irreparable. Then I contacted Mr. Fixit.

Category plumbing

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Tile, Carpet and Wood Flooring Installation, Door and Window Installation, Roof Repair, Water Extraction and Dry Out, Water Damage Repair, Water Damage Mitigation, Mold Inspection and Testing, Mold Removal, Plumber, Electrician, General Home Repair, Handyman Services, Fire/Smoke Damage Repair and Restoration, Additions

We do almost everything, besides landscaping and HVAC. Please call for details!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover