Reddi Services

• Trade License Number
  • 202706 098000 098001

12268 N 92nd Dr

Peoria, AZ 85381

Award winning. Reddi Services, founded in 1957, is a family owned and operated plumbing & HVAC business. Discounts are available for senior citizens and the military. Service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. We serve residential, commercial, industrial and municipal customers large and small and are a BBB accredited business. We are Reddi to serve you today! Call us now for your free estimate. Additional DBAs - Baugh Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning, Reddi Root'r, Inc. Additional Web address - www.ethicalaz.com/reddiservices. Additional Email - chase@reddiservices.com. Additional Phone numbers - (480) 964-2202, (602) 252-5959, (602) 385-1919, (602) 385-1930, (602) 385-1955, (602) 385-4325, (602) 385-5045, (602) 385-5050, (602) 385-5075, (602) 385-5301, (602) 385-5324, (602) 385-5385, (602) 385-8212....

plumbers (849)drain cleaning (214)HVAC Companies (66)sewer cleaning (65)water heaters (65)septic tank service (30)drain pipe installation (23)water softeners (6)gas leak repair (5)home remodeling (17)excavating (11)lawn care (6)

04/08/2021

Excellent service, friendly knowledgeable staff. (Chris G & Matt H)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Faucet /AC spring maintenance

CATEGORY excavators,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

04/08/2021

I've been using Reddi Services for years for my ac, sump pump, and plumbing. Today Matt Maitor did an excellent job installing a new kitchen faucet. He was super professional, friendly, and helpful with my questions. Five stars for sure!! ッ

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

03/09/2021

Chris Shuck was very helpful. He thought it might be a root problem, but was successfully able to clear the blockage in our lines. We were very pleased with Chris' service and he gave us a senior discount! We will definitely use Reddi Services again! We recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blockage in sewer pipes

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

03/01/2021

So far so good. I've used ReddiServices in the past and they have always done good work. I especially like the service specialist Benjamin Agular. He is always professional and efficient. In this case, he evaluated the problem and offered different options to correct the problem. I appreciate his honesty and patience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Banging in pipes; water pressure needed to be reduced

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/08/2021

Our technician, Marco Prieto was excellent. He arrived within the house after I called Reddi Plumbing and immediately assessed the situation and started work. He was efficient and also shown concerned for our situation. He worked until around 9pm getting the water pipe repaired and we so appreciated his work. I have not used Reddi Plumbing before, but I will now use them for all my plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe burst and caused water damage in our house.

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

02/06/2021

Bryant from Reddi Services responded rather quickly. Within the hour? Yes! Now that's quick. Of course I tried doing the normal stuff like removing the plumbing under the sink but that wasn't the problem. Bryant snaked the outside service access and that did the trick. Sometimes its best to call the pros. Now I have my weekend to relax.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink drain line plugged

CATEGORY excavators,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,septic tank,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

01/26/2021

I always ask for Benjamin Aguilar for any plumbing needs. He's professional and friendly. Always resolves the problem efficiently. Immaculate clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/19/2021

Matt was a great service tech. He arrived promptly, did speedy work but was very thorough. He was very pleasant and professional. I'd hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaky toilet and replace shut off valve and flex hose.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

01/19/2021

Reddi Services was contracted to pump and inspect a septic system on a property we purchased. After several months in dealing with "septic" odor, we contact Reddi Services to obtain a copy of the tank inspection, and have them help us determine the cause. Reddi Services never responded, not did they forward a copy of the inspection report. We contacted an alternate septic service to determine the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank Pumped

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

COST $710.7

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

01/13/2021

The spout in our shower was leaking and we called Reddi Services to perform the repairs. They were at our house within a couple of hours. Matt Mattox was our technician was very professional and did great work. The repair was done quickly with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cartridge Replacement in Shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Repair - leaky faucets, running and clogged toilets, drains, garbage disposals, sewer lines opened, pipes, septic tanks, holding tanks repaired, pumped out, water heaters - repaired & replaced.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover