If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Benson, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Benson
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCExcellently. Joe showed up on time to estimate two site possibilities; after I selected one Joe put me on his schedule - then actually got to me early! Joe & Crew showed up on time, figured out the details, and even with excavating and inspections, had all the cement work for my garage completed in four work days. This is a 18' x 24' garage, with 3' stemwalls, a 12' x 16' ramp to the garage door, and Joe even added some nicely landscaped & drained walkways to connect the house, garage, and driveway for a modest extra charge. The work is so beautiful it seems a shame to cover it up! I will be encouraging everyone I know who needs cement work to hire ASAP concrete. The company brings artistry to concrete work
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work
- Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLCJob was performed competently and professionally. A bit of delay in getting going due to rain and blue staking but they worked hard once they started. Driveway looks great and so does small backyard patio they put in where there used to be grass. Good communication and easy to work with. They weren’t the least expensive but price was fair, and results were very good. We highly recommend them
- Dave May ConcreteDave and his team did a quality job and took care to make sure we were satisfied in every way.
- Early Bird HandymanOutstanding. I especially appreciate their attention to detail. They do everything and do it well. I appreciate they not taking shortcuts that would be easier for them to do the job, but not quality work. They focus on quality and yet are willing to work with the homeowner for cost effective solutions
- ISAACS CONCRETE CREATIONSExcellent workmanship! The men were very precise and professional in everything they did, and stayed late to ensure a good finish despite scattered rain showers. I would highly recommend "Chewey" and crew.
- Arizona State Concrete"My company has used Arizona State Concrete LLC on our last two projects and we couldn’t be happier with the work. Their level of professionalism and service is outstanding. Their bids are always fair priced, especially when compared to the end result. And it's clear their employees take pride in their work and in the company. " - Jay
- FOUR CORNERS CONCRETEBrad, his sons, and his professional crew came in and cleared the pad site, excavated and removed soil to achieve correct pad depth and footer requirements. Our particular garage unit has a special connector system which requires custom footers.... The crew readied the site and dug the footers, then held the inspection with the building department. The inspector found everything was perfect and quickly granted the permit. The crew then went to work setting the forms and preparing for the concrete pour, which happened the next day. We now have a beautifully formed garage pad awaiting the arrival of our garage kit. Brad designed and installed a custom "apron" or gradual ramp to deal with the transition when driving up the driveway and into the garage, since the pad is higher than the driveway. All in all, it's a beautiful job, done at the estimated cost given, with the work done that satisfies the building department's requirements for construction, site preparation, drainage, snow loads and wind speed provisions - as well as providing a perfect installation for the custom connection system. We couldn't be happier. This has been the best experience we've ever had with a contractor. Brad and his crew are professional, tidy, honest and caring
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCI have contracted lots of jobs. This is The best contracted service ever. The owner was quick to respond, and his word was his bond. He was truthful and up front with us on his work schedule. Even though he had a 6 week backlog, we trusted him and were willing to wait. He got back to us in a timely manner and followed up with of by phone, text or email. He showed up as scheduled and performed quality work and was very knowledgable and professional. He and his crew worked hard and was so through with install, the pour, the finishing of the concrete and the site cleanup. His cost was fair for the work performed. I wish I had used him for all my previous concrete jobs. He works the entire state and I would highly recommend his company to all my friends. Small towns have a hard time producing contractors who have integrity and a potion for their work. ASAP Concrete is one in a million, for overall quality, price and a superior completion of promised work
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairThe whole process went smoothly from start to finish. i have a home on the National Historic register and Mike couldn't have been more careful getting his equipment and supplies in and out of the house. Every day he would lay down tarps over their walking path, through the living room and down the hallway to the basement stairwell, to protect my wood floors. Every day when they left, he removed the tarps, swept the floors and even damp mopped if they had any spots on them. He let me know each day before he left when he would be here again and he was here when he said he would be. He kept me up to date on their progress with the job. He also fixed little things at the house that he saw along the way. I had a door hinge that was coming loose and the screws weren't grabbing to tighten it. He got longer screws and put them in to fix it. He also fixed a few sprinkler heads on the way into the house that he must have seen each time he passed by them! On top of doing a fantastic job at my house, Mike and his family are delightful people. They were very kind and considerate. I have had workers at the house previously that swore like sailors and yelled at each other all day. You won't hear any of that from Mike or his help. They were a pleasure to have at my home. I would highly recommend Canyon Meadows for any job, large or small. In fact, I have them working on two other projects at my house already
Concrete Repair Contractors in Benson
- Business Description:Southwest Building Solutions offers an impressive array of metal building systems, all of which can be custom engineered to compliment your unique building application. Our engineering and design specialists are accustomed to combining custom-engineered steel structures with conventional construction methods to create sanctuaries of unparalleled beauty, durability and functionality. Southwest Building Solutions is a licensed contractor specializing in pre-engineered steel buildings in ArizonaRecent Review:They were good group of guys and far exceeded my expectations.russ r.
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service...Recent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Concrete placement, stamped, exposed, colored, foundations, etc.Recent Review:Very happy with our new patio done by Joe and Rokay. Highly recommend.Len P.
- Business Description:Our core values here at Modern Image Contracting are to provide quality work with superior services using top of the line premium products. We have experienced crews who each specialize in their trade of work. The General Contractors who are here to take care of all your construction needs. Licensed, Bonded, & Insured ROC #33028Recent Review:It was a great company. He had a great customer service.Janice P.
- Business Description:Here at AZ Cardinals Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity With over 25 years of construction experience, will guarantee that your job will be done correctly and on time. Any home improvement you need we can do from a new roof to a complete renovation, plumbing, tile, or a complete kitchen. We are very dedicated to our projects and to our customers satisfactionRecent Review:It is looking good. I think it would work very well. He knows our time frame and we have to get it done in the middle in September. The y started fast and took a little bit of a break with all the rain. We're working to an entirely different job. They go fast when they can, and it looks like very decent workApril R.
- Business Description:Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..Recent Review:It was great, they did a beautiful job. They were tidy, didn't make a huge mess, cleaned up everything, they were prompt, and did what they said they would. I was very happy.Ethel Z.
- Business Description:Servicing Tucson and surrounding areas! If you have a task just ask! The Helping Handyman! With over 20 years experience you can trust to get it done right! Call today!Recent Review:I was called within the hour and put me in his schedule for early evening. Later I contacted him to say that the seal was starting to work. Asked if I could cancel and call if it doesn’t fix itself. Previous time I was away it did the same from non use. He said good luck. Today he called to ask if problem was solved. Even though I didn’t need to have him do the work I consider his promptness and checking on the issue to be excellent service.Judy M.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their workJames R.
- Business Description:Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining t..Recent Review:Mr Verdugo came on on 4/12 as we scheduled to provide an estimate. No other companies I sent the request to responded. I had to follow up with him five (5) days later as he had not provided the estimate. I got the estimate later that day with no explanation as to what I was paying for. Finally received that information. We agreed over the phone/text to his price and the scope of work. From that point on I never heard from him. I repeatedly had to follow up to see when he was going to bring a contract and schedule the work. Finally, he committed to May 1st. On May 1st I got a text that he would not be coming as "his main man was sick". Later in the day, more or the real story came out as to why he couldn't do the work. Mr. Verdugo backed out of the job that day after I wasted three weeks dealing with him. I believe him to be an unreliable, non-communicative, and unprofessional businessman. He in no part of our business dealings lived up to his commitment; I lost three valuable weeks to get the work doneRodney N.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Saint David
- Huachuca City
- Corona De Tucson
- Fort Huachuca
- Sierra Vista
- Miracle Valley
- Green Valley
- San Manuel
- Oro Valley
concrete contractors in Benson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Credit Bureau107 W Wade Ln
- All About Concrete794 E Coach Whip Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Allied Concrete3230 W Tumbleweed Dr
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- Amon Builders, Inc.903 E Hwy 260 Suite 6
- APS Chip Seal & Paving2004 E Irvington Rd
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLC3771 E Whitehall Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- AAA Credit Bureau
- DRL Construction2101 w Dove Way
- DRL Construction
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- Guillermo demolition llc5632 W Montana St
- Guillermo demolition llc
- Kelsara Custom Builders14132 E Whispering Ocotillo Pl.
- Kelsara Custom Builders
- MKL Remodeling and Home Services1599 W Gaffer Pl
- MKL Remodeling and Home Services
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- VERDUGO MASONRY919 N RIVERSIDE DR
- VERDUGO MASONRY
- WEST VALLEY ROCK25376 W TONOPAH SALOME HWY
- WEST VALLEY ROCK