Painting Etc

With Angi since July 2011

I have been in business for the past 10 years - references available upon request....

AZ Cardinals Custom Builders

Here at AZ Cardinals Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity With over 25 years of construction experience, will guarantee that your job will be done correctly and on time. Any home improvement you need we can do from a new roof to a complete renovation, plumbing, tile, or a complete kitchen. We are very dedicated to our projects and to our customers satisfaction.

Temperature Control, Inc.

WINNER OF BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TORCH AWARDS FOR CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE FOR 2012. Temperature Control, Inc. a heating and air conditioning company, has been owned and operated by Vance W. Macleod since 1982. Temperature Control, Inc. is licensed, bonded, insured and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating. We are a customer service business and we live by the motto: “We are not happy unless our customers are happy!” We offer financing, we accept all major credit cards. Go to temp-con.com for more information.

Modern Image Contracting LLC

Our core values here at Modern Image Contracting are to provide quality work with superior services using top of the line premium products. We have experienced crews who each specialize in their trade of work. The General Contractors who are here to take care of all your construction needs. Licensed, Bonded, & Insured ROC #330286

10/31/2016

Radi Ann P.

The project went a little longer than projected but given the work needed to rehab a 100 year old house that was no surprise to me. I am happy with the work and when I sell my old house will have Johnny's crew redo the kitchen. The workers are polite, maintain clean work sites, clean up after themselves, and have pride in their workmanship.

Description of Work
New roof, rebuild bathroom from the bare walls and floor support to finished room, upgraded electrical and replaced electrical fixtures, removed and reinstalled heater, relocated hot water heater, repair and re-plumb laundry.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

05/10/2016

Radi Ann P.

Description of Work
Slow to start work.

01/07/2016

08/09/2014

Lynne D.

Cleaned roof and applied 3 coats of elastomeric roof coating. The work was done quickly and neatly with excellent clean up. We wanted the exterior white trim on our old stucco and brick house painted (eaves, porches, etc.), mostly wood and since this is an old house, in pretty poor condition. They did a beautiful job, replaced a lot of rotten wood and also painted the concrete porch floor and French doors. Overall, it looks 100% better (better than anticipated) and they even painted the window ledges that had been the same color as the house before. (blue/grey walls with white trim). They had to work around rainy days but were able to get the work done quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Applied elastomeric coating to roof and painted exterior house trim and porches.

04/25/2014

Barbara J.

My only complaint is that the workers showed up a little too early (6:30 AM). I was awake, but I don't think the people who live next door were. They worked very hard and the results were great. They cleaned up the yard before they left.

Description of Work
Scraped and primed, then painted

04/22/2014

Patricia G.

.They were very efficient. I thought the price was really reasonable because they had to re-do underneath my roof. I have been using the company for many years and have had no problems or issues. They are very professional and nice. I would most definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
.They painted my house, have done my roof, and other various projects.

Category roofing,interior painters

09/18/2013

Patricia G.

Successfully!! This was a very large tree, in circumference and height, all debris removed and area left in clean and neat.

Description of Work
This service is not always his line of work,he had an old very large tree removed successfully from one of my rental properties. The tree was in danger of causing harm to surrounding properties. His main line of work is painting, interior/exterior, sheet rock, and will provide excellent tile workers when needed. He is honest and his crew is courteous and hard working.

Category remodeling,roofing,house painters,interior painters

08/05/2013

Patricia G.

Jojn Rabey (DBA) Painting Etc. has worked for me for over 20 years keeping my home and rentals in excellent conddition. I have never been unhappy with his work. He is courteous and prompt.

Description of Work
New roof!John Rabey

Category house painters

02/25/2013

EllenMae S.

Overall I have never come in contact with a more responsable and respectfuly person.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on and the original painters did not prime the new wook. Painting, ect (Johnny Rebey, owner) scraped off the old paint and repainted all the trim with a better qauality paint. I must say that he is very well known and very well respected in Bisbee. Everytime I go to someones home and compliment on the colors choosen for the paint job I am always told that Johnny Rabey did the painting. Johnny is very well known around Bisbee and Sierra Vista. When on a job he does little things that inprove the look of the paint job. Example: when painting my home before any painting was done he went through and around the house and calked things. I never would have thought of that and have never had any other painter do that. While painting my outside he noticed that there was a crack in my water pipe so he had his team replace it. I recomend him very highly and would never use anyone else for painting even if it means I have to wait for a start up date which, has always been within a couple of weeks.

07/27/2011

EllenMae S.

Overall I am way pleased with the work that was done. We started in the kitchen where his crew came in and took the doors off the cabinets to be painted and relocated the handles to a position that was more to my liking. Each room started out with the ceiling being painted. In the kitchen the walls, cabinets and doors were all a different color that blended together very well. Very southwestern looking. The next job was the dining room which was a different color all together. One wall in the living room was painted for an accent color and we moved down into the hall way with still another color. It may sound like there are to many colors but believe me when I say it worked. I painted the bathrooms myself and Johnny cleaned up the mess I made painting as I'm not very good at it. Each of the 3 bedrooms are a different color using 3 shades wiped together to give a faux appearance. Well done. Also each closet in the bedrooms were painted. Prior to each room being painted Johnny made sure all the prep work was done. Caulking and speckling were it was needed. The roof on my house had been replaced 2 years earlier and Johnny showed me where it was starting to peel for the original painter did not prime the new wood. His crew scraped, primed and painted all the exterior wood along with doing making little repaired here and there. We had a very cold winter and I had no idea that the water pipe going into my house had cracked. That was also repaired. There had been a door going onto the carport which had been sealed up with wood. By the time Johnny was finished with it all you saw was an adobe wall with no trace of there ever being a door. The courtyard wall around my house had begun to crack so it was repaired and painted. Once the job was finished Johnny checked back with me to be sure I was happy with everything. I told him I didn't like the color in the computer room so we repainted that. Now when I have company someone always asks who did the painting and I'm happy to say it was Johnny Rabey. My brother who lives on the other side of town was so impressed he had the entire inside of his house done by Painting, Etc.

Description of Work
Over a period of one year I used Painting, Etc, owner Johnny Rabey, to paint the interior and exterior of my home. While doing the painting Johnny found a few things around the exterior of my home that needed to be taken care of. He made all of these repairs much to my satisfaction as I live alone and didn't have a clue these things needed to be done for I had just purchased the house 4 years ago and gone through some major repairs soon after moving in.

Category house painters,interior painters

Free estimates on commercial and residential - interior and exterior