If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Tombstone, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Tombstone
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairAll went without a hitch. The. Few showed up early and ready to work, any unplanned issues were dealt with promptly, and the jobs were done quite well.
- Painting EtcThe project went a little longer than projected but given the work needed to rehab a 100 year old house that was no surprise to me. I am happy with the work and when I sell my old house will have Johnny's crew redo the kitchen. The workers are polite, maintain clean work sites, clean up after themselves, and have pride in their workmanship read less
- Buena Builders Construction IncI could not have asked for a better job! Joe and his two sons, Andrew and Joey are the best of the best. I had been directed to several contractors who were either no shows for an estimate or wanted to get rich on my one job. Then someone recommended Buena Builders. At the very first meeting I was impressed with their professionalism. They answered my every question and gave me information about things I hadn't thought to ask. I knew at this point that this was the company for me. The job went exactly as expected, everything was done in a timely fashion and the outcome exceeded expectations. My job site was completely cleaned up and ready for the next phase. Since I had them perform this work I have met several people who have used Buena Builders and all report the same experience. I would not hesitate for a minute to have them do more work for me. Companies like this are hard to find in this ever changing world, people that believe their word is a contract and deal with HONESTY and INTEGRITY read less
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCThis project was done over several days, seeing how we were at the tail end of monsoon season. This project started with electrician Jerry coming to the house to run the electric from our main panel about 50' along the house to where the "spa" panel would be located. Jerry was very meticulous, has many years of experience as an electrician, and we knew we wouldn't have any problems. On the first day of the excavation of the yard for the concrete, and after explaining to foreman Mark where we wanted the slab placed, he suggested making the slab just a little bit longer as originally planned. The original plan was to tie this slab to a small patio off of the master bedroom. As we have another patio on the other end of the house, off of our family room, Mark's suggestion was to extend the slab another 2 feet, which would enable them to tie into that patio also. As Mark explained to me, "When I see a project, I like to imagine how I would do it if I were the homeowner". That being said, it was only a couple of hundred dollars more, and looking back, well worth it. The crew did an excellent job of the excavation, along with running a trench for the electric from the house to where the electric would come up through the slab for the spa. The day of the concrete pour went just as smooth, and watching Mr. Fix It's crew go from the cement truck in the front of the house to the backyard with wheelbarrows filled with concrete, and what is involved then with the finished project was like watching poetry in motion. This project started in the beginning of September, as our spa was being built, and was "finished" on October 17, the day the spa arrived, and electrician Jerry finished running the wiring from the house to the spa. Bottom line, we highly recommend Mr. Fix It read less
- Buena Builders Construction IncBuena Builders Construction is a truly full-service contractor. They provided free estimates of the work, handled all the details to obtain the building permit from the County, cleared the land and prepared the site. Their concrete work for our 25' x 40' building was excellent!. The metal building went together quickly. They coordinated with all other vendors as necessary, as well as with the County Inspectors. When the building was complete, they cleaned the entire area of all construction and concrete debris and performed a final grading of the surrounding ground. It was ready for use. Buena Builders are multi-talented. We will be contacting them in the future to install a metal roof on our home and garage, to re-paint our home and garage, as well as to do some trenching to extend our drip watering system read less
- CM Construction IncWe recommend this contractor. Background. This was our first project since the construction of the house in 10 years. We researched the options of wood and metal buildings. The cost of each was about the same. However, the metal building was a quicker and durable option. Contractor Choice. We chose the contractor due to the price, the interview with the owner, their website, and a testimonial; we visited a previous job site where they did a similar project. In general, the owner was more responsive and professional than the other contractors. The other companies seem less professional and some were just odd. The local contractor business in our area is competitive but not cheap. Foundation. Overall, the survey, land clearing, and laying the A/B aggregate went well. We chose to hire an additional contractor to clear more land to expedite their work and for other projects. Foundation framing and cement work went according plan. During this phase, we were very much involved with their work since we need to integrate our other requirements into the foundation. We needed to run water and power conduits into the foundation before the pouring of the concrete. In addition, we prepared a portion of the foundation to support an in ground carlift. All these actions required us to coordinate closely with the construction team. Though our special modifications may have been a deviation from their standard work, they were more than willing to work with us to accommodate each special request and let us do the portions of the work we intended to do ourselves. In addition, we were welcome to ask questions and review the work daily to ensure that there were no misunderstandings or incorrect expectations. We enjoyed working with both the owner Caleb and his site lead, Calvin. Erection. We elected to wait 30 days to begin the erection after the pouring of foundation. The erection went without any major incident. Caleb's crew performed all of the work for this portion, and did so at remarkable speed. Follow-up. We required a follow up visit to fix one of the overhead roll up garage doors that came off its track. The contractor responded within a reasonable time and completed the work without issue. Overall, we were very satisfied with the entire experience, from bid through construction to completion. We recommend you consider this vendor for your next construction project read less
- Tawneys ConcreteI have referred him several times to people I know and he does a great job every time. The quality of their work is outstanding.
- Buena Builders Construction IncThe contractor showed up the day before and did all the required work to prepare the sites where the concrete was to be applied. He had to do some excavating for each site and placed the dirt removed in the location I wanted it. The next day they were on site when the cement truck showed up. They professionally directed the truck driver so that the cement could be dispensed at each site. They then worked the cement at each site and provided a professional looking job. After the job they cleaned up the sites . The contractor does great work, on time, and at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them read less
- Bedrock Concrete IncThe whole experience was awesome. It was done in a timely matter. They protected my home as they poured the concrete and cleaned up everything very nicely. Very impressed with their work and professionallism.
- Concrete DickHe is an artist with concrete. He is on time and does his work. He gets right to work. He’s just wonderful. He is also very honest.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Tombstone
- Business Description:Our core values here at Modern Image Contracting are to provide quality work with superior services using top of the line premium products. We have experienced crews who each specialize in their trade of work. The General Contractors who are here to take care of all your construction needs. Licensed, Bonded, & Insured ROC #33028 read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. They were awesome and I was happy with the service.Lorena G.
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service... read lessRecent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Servicing Tucson and surrounding areas! If you have a task just ask! The Helping Handyman! With over 20 years experience you can trust to get it done right! Call today!Recent Review:Excellent, good communication, excellent work ethics and reasonable price.Madonna H.
- Business Description:Here at AZ Cardinals Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity With over 25 years of construction experience, will guarantee that your job will be done correctly and on time. Any home improvement you need we can do from a new roof to a complete renovation, plumbing, tile, or a complete kitchen. We are very dedicated to our projects and to our customers satisfaction read lessRecent Review:It is looking good. I think it would work very well. He knows our time frame and we have to get it done in the middle in September. The y started fast and took a little bit of a break with all the rain. We're working to an entirely different job. They go fast when they can, and it looks like very decent work read lessApril R.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for you read lessRecent Review:They were the worst. When I called and spoke to them, I explained what I wanted done. They sent out two young guys to wash the windows and power wash the house. The job was done poorly and the crew they sent did not know what they were doing. I have no problem with the kids, but they had no idea what they were doing. I called the manager and complained. They sent them back, and they still did a poor job. I paid them because I felt bad for the kids they sent out. The manager never came out and checked out the work. I would never use them again read lessJoanne L.
- Business Description:I have been in business for the past 10 years - references available upon request.Recent Review:The project went a little longer than projected but given the work needed to rehab a 100 year old house that was no surprise to me. I am happy with the work and when I sell my old house will have Johnny's crew redo the kitchen. The workers are polite, maintain clean work sites, clean up after themselves, and have pride in their workmanship read lessRadi Ann P.
- Business Description:We have worked with a large number of banks and also with customers who self-pay.
- Business Description:Its Another Day in Paradise for us here at Patriots Remodeling, LLC. We are YOUR SUPERIOR remodeling contractor in Sierra Vista area, we are locally owned and operated for over 5 years. From your floor to your roof and everything in between we can take care of it for you. Need those repairs done, house need painted, what to replace those kitchen cabinets and countertop, new bathroom, patio, deck, windows, doors, more kids coming or mother-in-law moving in and need more room, we can do that ad.. read lessRecent Review:Although everything started well, things fell apart quickly. The owner was not paying his crew, and the work he was doing was superficial, at best. Supplies weren't paid for, and he kept coming up with new cost overruns. What was supposed to cost $17,000 ending up close to triple that. Suing him was pointless because he declared bankruptcy as soon as he could. <br /> <br />On the positive side, the men working for him were great, and after he left, they worked for a very long time to fix the mess and gets a well-done home. I am very grateful to them read lessDonna H.
- Business Description:3 employees. Uses subs for HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Cost is determined by the job or by the bid. Extra charge for after hours service. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:We discovered our back door had been installed wrong by a previous person and hired Old Bisbee Enterprises to fix it. They removed the doors, parts of the floor which had been damaged by the water leakage due to the poor previous installation and some of the sheetrock around the door. They then re-built the door, floor and parts of a wall. They re-installed the inside door and the security door. They did an amazing job and it looks beautiful! In the process we also discovered we had to have a gutter over this door and they took care of that as well. They were on time every day, worked very hard and did the work for what the estimate said it would cost. These guys are very professional and do amazing work. This is the second job they have done for us. We will hire them again if needed read lessPeggy S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Carol M. Rocco. Family-owned & operated. Award winning.Recent Review:We always use Canyon Meadows for home maintenance and have for many years. Roof repair, floor repair, deck repair, front step build, block wall repair, patio cover, painting, tiling and a lot more. We always call them first and they always fit us in. Thanks, Mike read lessCarol G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Miracle Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
concrete contractors in Tombstone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- Gar Construction LLC7348 S. Longhorn
- Gar Construction LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- Soto Concrete Construction 4157 E Canada Stra
- Soto Concrete Construction
- The Rock and Sand Depot107 N Huachuca Blvd
Huachuca City, Arizona
- The Rock and Sand Depot
- VeraStone Designs6034 E. Mark Drive
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- VeraStone Designs