A few household solutions and some elbow grease can help remove even the most stubborn slime from carpeting. Learn more in this comprehensive guide.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Nogales, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Nogales
- Maid 2 PerfectionTianna was spectacular! I had a bathroom redone and they made an absolute mess of my house. We called maid 2 perfection to the rescue! This was my second time using Tianna, the first was when we bought the house and it was an absolute wreck They took the time needed to get it done right! We have now hired them as our airbnb cleaner
- G & R Sasaguchi IncVery well. On-time, professional, thorough, considerate, courteous, friendly, honest. At least the third time that I have used this business. I would use no other. As an example of the honesty: The owner and I had discussed his coming back at a future time to clean my floor tile; however, when he saw the tile, he said he didn't think it needs professional cleaning
- Kauai Restoration & Cleaning IncKauai Restoration has done many things for us, but have always cleaned our carpets an done a great job, very reasonable price, and very responsive and dependable, highly recommend them!
- CleanSource Indoor Environmental CleanersEverything went well. They were prompt and efficient when they came to do the estimate, and explained everything in detail. On cleaning day they also arrived promptly and worked quickly. When they were done, the carpets looked like new and all the spots were gone. They provided information on the future care of the carpets. Gary, the owner, did the cleaning along with an assistant. Gary's wife, Suzanne, coordinated our schedule and stayed in touch -- including a follow-up call
- Certified Carpet CarePaul did an excellent job cleaning my carpet after another carpet person damaged it. He also cleaned a rental carpet that I thought might have to be replace but he did a great job on it and I don't have to replace it!
- Spots Carpet CareSpots has always been on time, prompt, professional and they do an excellent job on everything they do. We have used their services a number of times and continue to use them. I have nothing but great things to say about Spots!
- GIL'S A-ACTION STEAM CARPETThese people showed up on time and went to work. They were professional, knowledgeable, thorough, detailed and caring. I would give the highest rating possible.
- Mountain Magic Carpet CareHe and his team moved around some furniture to clean and replaced it with plastic on the legs so as not to harm the still damp carpet. He wore covers on his shoes and gave me some before he left. He was very through and worked continuously until the job was completed.
- Sunshine Cleaning & RestorationThey came out to look at the carpet and give me a price. The gentleman noted each area I pointed out that needed spot treatment. He wrote me out an estimate that I found to be competitive with other estimates I had received by phone. We scheduled an appointment and they called the morning of to confirm. They arrived on time, were thorough, professional, courteous and the carpet turned out beautifully
- NAVAPACHE CHEM-DRYThey showed up on time. They were very friendly, got right to work measuring and working out cost of the cleaning.m Presented me with estimate, I told them what I wanted and they got right to work. First they thoroughly vacuumed the areas and then cleaned it. They had two machines going so I,am not sure what one was, although it looked like a buffer. Finished all rooms, then did the stairs. They put foil on the legs of all wooden furniture to keep any stain from transferring. They were done in 2 hours. My carpet looks brand new
Last update on January 24, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Nogales
Deals in Nogales for Carpet Cleaners
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Your carpet is one of the worst places for trapping dirt and odors. Make a natural, and safe carpet freshener in four easy steps with a few ingredients.
There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Rio Rico,
- Agua Linda,
- Green Valley,
- Fort Huachuca,
- Huachuca City,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Sierra Vista,
- Miracle Valley,
- Saint David,
- South Tucson,
carpet cleaners in Nogales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Al's Carpet Clean and Cleaning Service LLC189 W Pajarito St
Nogales, Arizona 85621
- Al's Carpet Clean and Cleaning Service LLC
- H2O Concepts International Inc22405 N 19th Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- H2O Concepts International Inc
- The Carpet Guru7627 N 72nd Dr
Glendale, Arizona 85303
- The Carpet Guru
Carpet cleaners that service Nogales
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.