Your basic, inexpensive fan can be the difference between misery and comfort, so maximize its potential! By using these strategic tricks, your home will drop a few degrees in no time.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Nogales, AZ
There are 7 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Nogales
- Bob's Tree and Landscaping IncWe have five very large pecan tress that were in desperate need of trimming and a mulberry tree that needed removing. Bob's Tree customer service was phenomenal. Immediate response after calling & apt scheduled right away for an estimate. Estimate given was a little higher that what I expected, having no clue what tree trimming was worth, but we went ahead with it, knowing Bob's Tree has been in business for years and has a great reputation. We were thrilled with the job they did and the amount of time it took. They left the yard even better than it was before they came, cleaning up every bit of wood that fell from the trimming and a great deal of pecans as well. After watching how hard they worked and the excellent way they cleared the trees and left the property upon completion, I was glad to write the check for them and glad that we were able to support a local business. Bob's Tree may not be the 'cheapest' pricing out there, but you definitely get what you pay for with them - excellence
- MasterAZscapes LLCWe are very satisfied with the landscaping service provided by Masterscapes. They did exactly everything the told us they would. They gave us an accurate and reasonable estimate and our final charge was exactly as stated in the estimate. They were willing to work with our challenging schedule and meet with us in early morning hours and on weekends. They gave us a start date and completion date and they stayed on schedule. We are very satisfied with the quality of work and would highly recommend Masterscapes to anyone looking to do a landscaping job, large or small
- Amberstone Hardscaping DesignGreat! They made the whole process stress free! I have a pretty good sized backyard and they had it done in no time! Amazing family business! We plan on having them do our front yard next!
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work
- Thunderbird DesignIt went great. I had used somebody else, they're really expensive. I like everything about them. He bid me a $20,000 job on like a $7,000 budget, I took his plan and then I hired some cheap labor to do it for me. He overbudget it all but he gave me like a beautiful plan, he put a lot of thought into it
- Living Landscapes"Living Landscapes" has exceeded my expectations with two completed projects. Owner/Manager Daniel Wyatt is a rarity; an honest professional who is courteous, patient and ensured my input as the undertakings continued. Daniel personally handled the designs and all elements of his work products. He is one of the hardest working Landscapers I have ever met. Being a Senior, I appreciate that he treated me with dignity and respect, keeping me informed daily. By working with River Rock, Daniel provided me with the look and feel I requested; a hillside lodge retreat
- Amazing Scapes LLCAmazing Scapes met with us to plan project. Had crew their right on time-started first thing Monday morning. They met every deadline and finished on time.
- Amazing Scapes LLCWonderful experience. Robert arrived a day prior to meet with foreman Ivan. They all arrived on time and completed the project in one week. The crew was professional and accommodating. Extremely satisfied.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- Northern Arizona Tree & Landscape ServiceThe company located excellent plants that precisely met my requirements. They were on time, efficient, artistic, and professional, and impressive!!!
Landscapers in Nogales
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Fantastic!!! Javier reached back out with a time frame for pick up. When he and his team arrived he offered a fair and competative price. And within 30 mins or so everything was cleaned and all our bulk garbage items were hauled away. Javiers customer service was also amazing.Nick N.
- Business Description:Founded in 2003, Tucson Professional Landscaping Inc. is backed with 15 years of experience and relationship building with leading growers, suppliers, and manufacturers in the landscape industry. Our goal is to provide each customer with professional service, installation and workmanship. The company focuses on creating complete landscape installations and outdoor living spaces that are beautiful and functional. Through passion, commitment and experience, Tucson Professional Landscaping Inc. ..Recent Review:Excellent from start to finish. Great communication, quick to respond to any concerns and cost was exactly what was quoted. They even coordinated and got quotes to extend the gas line from the house to the firepit. The crew worked everyday until the project was completed. I will definitely hire again for any landscaping needsMelissa H.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Bill's is a full service pest control and termite company serving southern Arizona since 1964. We have received several awards for our business practices, including: BBB Business Ethics, BBB Customer Excellence (Finalist), Green Valley News People's Choice Best Pest Control Company, Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year. We shine above the competition because of our excellent team members who deliver our serviceRecent Review:Great! David was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He took the time to talk to me and recommended some solutions for the flies this time of year. I definitely feel like he went above and beyond.Anthony V.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Milton the owner of Milton Cleanup & More we service the Portland, Oregon Metro area and surroundings. My passion is God, my family and my work. Every time I get new projects I like to be flexible with our customers and I strive to give my best, but specially make sure and guarantee that our work is done properly and the customer is happy with the outcome, like some have already commented in the reviews. Thank you for the comments/reviews and to our future customers I'm here to ..Recent Review:We recently had a backyard project and hired Milton to do the job. We had 15 yards of dirt and mulch added to our backyard. He and his crew were great ! He was in by 8AM and done by 3PM. He is very good about communication. We had to email several times because WE needed to postpone the date. There was no problem with rescheduling. His team was fast, efficient, and clean. They used the blower and swept our driveway, so there was hardly a trace left. We would definitely hire Milton again in the futurChristine S.
- Business Description:Landscape design and build.Recent Review:If you're looking for a landscape designer that has the experience, resources and ability to carry out the landscape overhaul you're expecting, then look no further than Shad & Shay - brothers extraordinaire. This company is not limited to being a weed-puller, raker, clean-up crew. They have the sophistication to xeriscape, construct, reimagine and redesign whatever space and infrastructure you have (be it large or small). In our yard they created a rolling dry creekbed that is as beautiful as it is functional for drainage. They designed a special walkway with a gate made from ocotillo fence and custom railroad tie "totems". They chose plants to work with the environment and brought in gravels for textures- both new sizes and colors plus to match and refresh my existing materials where they disturbed them. Everyday they were here I was shocked at how they could make it look better than the last day. This project took some time as they figured out solutions for what the landscape, irrigation and lighting presented them. Throughout the job traffic by my house increased as people watched what was going to happen next. I have one regret: when they asked if I wanted a sitting area in the front I said "no" but, in retrospect that was a mistake as I spend a lot of time staring out at the new activity the yard has from wildlife and blooms. I can't believe what they were able to accomplish with the short consultation we had at the beginning. I would advise prospective clients to allow these professionals to run with their instincts and let them show you what they are capable of because I guarantee you don't know better than them. Can't wait for our next projectcarrie b.
- Business Description:Landscape Contractor (ROC327352) General landscaping and irrigation with a special interest in native, pollinator plants and water wise gardens.Recent Review:The installation of the irrigation system was perfect and I now have over an acre of trees and native pollinator plants on a six-zone drip system. Hummingbird Gardens worked with me on budget and design so that I can add on to the system in the future. They also helped with pathways and placement of trees etc. I would highly recommend them for all your landscape needsJudy S.
- Recent Review:Susana and her team worked extremely hard and got the work done for a reasonable price. We will definitely hire them again.Christopher Y.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Design a closet that maximizes your space and represents your style. Follow these closet design tips to create the closet of your dreams, no matter the size.
Professional landscaping can add serious curb appeal—and value— to your home. We break down the costs so you can make the most of your yard's beautification budget.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Nogales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance1811 Ash Dr
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Before & After Garden care
- Benevolent Benefits LLC2901 E Greenway Rd
- Best Western Arizonian Inn2508 Navajo Blvd
- Bill's Home Service Co251 W Duval Rd
Green Valley, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Beautiful Desert Landscape & Maintenance
- EARTH ADVENTURE LANDSCAPINGPO Box 1005
Green Valley, Arizona
- EARTH ADVENTURE LANDSCAPING
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services45593 W Amsterdam Rd.
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services
- GFA Landscape LLC1325 W Silverlake Rd
- GFA Landscape LLC
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- KORY EXCAVATION INC590 N MORLEY AVE
- KORY EXCAVATION INC
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McBride Landscaping & Yard Maintenance LLC2545 S Kevin Dr
- McClintock CustomsP.O. Box 281
- MILE HIGH ENTERPRISES5288 N LEAD
- Milton Cleanup & MorePO Box 2006
- MONSTROSITY TREE SVC LLC2920 West Camino Del Yucca
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections