SafePro Auto Glass

Auto Glass

480 N 54th St Suite #1

Chandler, AZ 85226

WINDSHIELD REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS, 7 DAYS A WEEK

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. WE ALSO OFFER FREE CHIP REPAIRS FOR A LIFETIME and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALSO FOR A LIFETIME. FOR AS LONG AS OUR WINDSHIELD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE!!! NO GIMMICKS, NO GAMES, NO KIDDING!! PLEASE CALL...(602) 888-1888. WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA!!!...

window replacement (32)window tinting (6)window security film (6)window treatment (5)

08/05/2021

I rent my vehicle out to different guests throughout the month. One of the guests reported a small crack on the windshield early one day. When I picked up the vehicle at the end of her trip, the crack had grown at an alarming rate. The crack was longer than a sheet of paper and was rapidly growing because of the Arizona heat. I had one day to get the windshield repaired before my next rental. I ha...

Description of Work
Windshield Replacement

Category auto repair,auto glass

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

07/29/2021

Very well. Fantastic customer service.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement (insurance claim)

Category replacement windows,auto glass

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

07/14/2021

Smooth and easy process with patient staff that over delivers on their service. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

Category auto detailing,auto glass

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/03/2021

The service I received from Safepro was top notch. From the scheduling to installation, everything was even more than I could have asked for. My schedule is tricky and they stuck with me to find the perfect time to have my replacement completed. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
New windshield

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

06/29/2021

Spectacular. The agent that called me was very helpful in getting an appointment set up and the installer arrived before the window I was given and finished both jobs in less than 30 min.

Description of Work
Glass replacement and chip repair

Category auto glass

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/08/2021

They were awesome!! Great customer service on the phone. The techs arrives on time we're fast and did a great job!!! This is the 2nd time we've used them and will definitely use again and highly recommend

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

Category auto detailing

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/30/2021

It is not yet completed due to the holiday, but service has been scheduled.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement.

Category auto detailing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

05/25/2021

I got a quote 6 months ago from Derek, he was so helpful and informative that I saved his detailed quote. When I had saved up the cost for my windshield replacement, I called Derek. He gave me a current, fantastic bid and when i liked it, Derek set me up with an appointment for the next day. The installer was great and before I knew it, my glass was replaced. It was an excellent experience. I will...

Description of Work
I needed a new windshield.

Category auto detailing

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/18/2021

Repair was done over a month ago on my daughters car prior to her going back to college in CA. On the way back the front driver side molding flew off. I have spoken to the warranty department twice with nothing but empty promises on having it fixed. The molding clips were clearly broken on the reinstall. Not impressed they even had to ask for the contact phone number again on my third call back. W...

Description of Work
front Windshield on 2012 Kia Soul

Category auto repair,auto glass

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Review for SafePro Auto Glass - 480 N 54th St, Chandler, AZ - 39336711

04/17/2021

The representative that I worked with, Stephanie Nieva, was very professional, kind, prompt, and pleasant to work with. The gentleman that came out to actually replace my windshield was also very professional, and mindful of my time at work, finishing his job quickly but completely. I will absolutely use this company again and will happily refer my friends and family.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

Category auto detailing,car inspections,auto glass

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Auto Glass Shop, Windshield Repair, Windshield Replacement, Auto Glass, Truck Windshields, RV's & Motor Homes, Heavy Equipment, Semi's and School Buses

If your Vehicle has Tires or Tracks we can service the glass you need. We don't do home glass

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check