SafePro Auto Glass

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2004

Awards & Badges

480 N 54th St Suite #1

Chandler, AZ 85226

ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. WE ALSO OFFER FREE CHIP REPAIRS FOR A LIFETIME and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALSO FOR A LIFETIME. FOR AS LONG AS OUR WINDSHIELD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE!!! NO GIMMICKS, NO GAMES, NO KIDDING!! PLEASE CALL...(602) 888-1888. WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA!!!...

Resposiveness

window replacement (29)window security film (6)window tinting (6)window treatment (5)

04/12/2021

Safe pro is by far my favorite auto glass company to go to. All of the employees are wonderful but especially Stephanie. She is a gem to chat with and is always so helpful and kind. Replacing a windshield is never fun but you get treated like family at Safe Pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

CATEGORY auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

04/10/2021

Stephanie N was amazing and her customer skills and attention to detail were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

CATEGORY auto detailing,replacement windows,auto glass,security windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

03/28/2021

Riqui and Brent were both absolutely awesome-- they tried to help me get a hold of my insurance company who did not answer the phone for literally hours-- I got an appointment quickly to come out to my residence-- they were awesome

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY auto detailing,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

03/25/2021

I don't usually take the time to write reviews but the service that I received from this company deserves an exceptional review. From the beginning to the very end, my customer experience was 6/5 stars. I filled out the contact form on their website and heard back from their sales representative Doug Blaser within 10 minutes, if that. He was incredibly nice, professional, funny, and I enjoyed talk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front windshield replacement

CATEGORY auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

03/12/2021

The technicians were on time, very polite and professional! Stephanie Nieva who helped me on the phone to schedule the service was so pleasant to talk to and made the whole process easy and fast. Great company! I will highly recommend it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement.

CATEGORY auto detailing,auto glass,security windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

03/05/2021

Fabulous, this company is awesome. From first person I spoke to to the actual installer was beyond my expectations. They answered all my questions and more. 5 months from that date I just got a small crack from a rock hitting my windshield. They are repairing for free. Doug and Stephanie put me at ease. They are so kind. If you need glass repair or just a crack repaired this is the company to go t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a windshield replaced

CATEGORY auto detailing,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

01/25/2021

Extremely happy with the whole process. Stephanie provided accurate and timely information. She contacted my insurance while I was on the line, provided all the needed info and then scheduled with me. The team was able to arrive early and professionally installed my new windshield. This is our 2nd opportunity on a 2nd auto to work with Safe Pro. Give them a chance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement with tint

CATEGORY auto detailing,auto repair,replacement windows,window tinting,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

01/11/2021

Very friendly staff! I was greeted by Sabrina on phone when I called, and in person. Sabrina was professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. Kenny the windshield technician was helping me within a few minutes. Kenny repaired the chip flawlessly. I couldn't even see where it was chipped. He was very professional and friendly. Kenny is clearly an expert at repairing windshields. I am very impress...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield chip repair

CATEGORY auto detailing,auto repair,replacement windows,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

01/08/2021

All of the people I met here were extremely nice and friendly. Even the manager introduced himself to me. They made sure the work was done correctly and I am very pleased with the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driver’s side window and windshield replaced

CATEGORY replacement windows,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

12/24/2020

I've had four windshields replaced by safepro. I keep coming back because of the excellent service. Today Sabrina helped me and the technician was Mike. Both very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chip repare

CATEGORY auto detailing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

Auto Glass Shop, Windshield Repair, Windshield Replacement, Auto Glass, Truck Windshields, RV's & Motor Homes, Heavy Equipment, Semi's and School Buses

If your Vehicle has Tires or Tracks we can service the glass you need. We don't do home glass

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check