It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Nogales, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Nogales
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGarage door spring broke in the morning and these guys were at my house within a couple hours and had the door up and running in another hour or so. Very fair price and fast service. What else can you ask for?
- Yoel's affordable garage doorsHe was very professional. What I thought was really cool he gave me preventative tips, when most people just want to keep coming back!!
- Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern AZWent very well. I appreciated Brandon and his work that he performed for me on April 2nd. He was very helpful with my questions and showed me things I can do to extend the life of my opener, springs, etc. I had him adjust spring tension, replace my door seals and add rat guards. The price was right. Felt like I received my money's worth
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCIt went very well. Initially they thought they couldn't squeeze us into their schedule, but they did. The receptionist (co-owner) asked me to message her a picture of the springs and told me how much they would charge for parts and installation. I got another estimate, which was almost twice as high. ($95 service charge from Prescott) The installer was very professional and finished the work quickly
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCCalled on Thursday afternoon, repairman said earliest he could fix was Friday (next day) and could be at my home between 8:30 and 9:00. gave me estimate over the phone for broken springs. He showed up on time, diagnosed and reapired door (not a broken spring), realigned the door and installed new rollers (old ones were worn out). 30 day warranty on labor if door needed any further work. Excellent and timely repair. Very courteous. Probably around an hour or so to fix. Cost less than the estimate
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe drove 60 miles and got there the same day when I couldn't get anyone closer to come for a couple of days. We were leaving on a trip and couldn't get the door open.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGil, the company owner, was amazing. He completely resolved the operational issues in less than an hour. Actually, enhanced the operation of the door and added necessary weatherstripping at the base of the door. The door is over 32 years old but now - works quietly and precisely. Every aspect of evaluation deserves an "A" due to the professional competence of the owner. Could be pleased more. Note: the one bad review against this company is due to the prior owner, not to Gil
- AAA Overhead Door LLCI called the day before and Gil arrived right on time the next morning. Repaired the remotes in about 10 minutes and also did a minor repair on the weatherstripping. Charged less than minimum charge because it was an easy job. A perfect service call.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe personally answered his phone, fit me into his busy schedule, he was prompt & honest.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe was punctual, provided good service, personable, reasonably priced, and he did an excellent job. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Garage Door Companies in Nogales
- Business Description:Goldstone Garage Door Service, LLC, is a locally owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We are dependable and highly competitive. In short, we intend to earn and keep your business. At Godstone Garage Door Service, LLC, you will be greeted with knowledgeable and friendly people, who will let you know that you and your garage door needs matter to us! We specialize in commercial and residential garage door installation, maintenance, and repair. Whether your ne..Recent Review:Responded within 15 min of their name coming up for me on Angie’s List. Arrived on time and completed work in a very timely manner. Cody walked me through adding the app to my phone and syncing the remotes, app., and door openersMickie R.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.Leesa K.
- Business Description:Small local family owned business with 13+ years experiance installing, fixing garage doors and openers. Call me for free estimate with no obligations also will match or beat any competitor price and workmanshipRecent Review:Quality work and very good price. Honored price they gave months ago even though costs have risen.Steve G.
- Business Description:Budget Garage Doors and Services is a full service garage door company. Please Text 520-305-8588 if that is your preferred method of conversation. Budget Garage Doors is budget priced, because we are small, family owned and operated, and maintain a low overhead, passing savings back to our clients. Budget Garage Doors professionals represent more than 11 years experience and we are bonded and fully insured. RESIDENTIAL garage door sales and services include broken springs, openers, panels, a..Recent Review:Great! The owner came out soon after our call, installed the opener and set up a yearly maintenance schedule. He also pointed out a crack in the garage door that will need to be dealt with in the future. Price was maybe a little high but the motor is working quietly. Overall a very good experienceRay H.
- Business Description:A1 garage door service is one of the top and highly rated garage door companies servicing the Phoenix Valley since 1998. We're family owned & operated and offer Lifetime warranties on all parts. Here at A1, we service all major brands of operators and doors. Residential repair and installation of garage doors is our specialty. We also offer epoxy flooring. Remember; "A1 from day one!". Learn more at: http://a1garage.com/phoenixRecent Review:What a professional company! Called and got an appointment for the next day between 8 am and 1 pm. At 8 am we received a call from the company that the driver's truck broke down. They promised to keep me informed what time he would arrive. A few minutes later, the driver called and said it was fixed and he was on his way. We really appreciated the level of customer service we received! Steve showed up and never tried to up-sell us anything. He looked at the garage door, made recommendations for things that needed replacement and things that could wait. We had him replace everything since all the parts and the opener were 25 years old. Very nice guy. My only regret.....we forgot to ask for the senior discount! RATS!!Carol F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Ordered $2800 in garage doors told it would be 4-6 weeks ended up being 3months. Steve stated they would “make it right” which amounted to $158 being taken off the total bill! Secretary is VERY rude along with interrupting while talking. Would NEVER recommend this company! The only plus was the 2 men who installed the doors were very nicKim R.
- Business Description:We have worked with a large number of banks and also with customers who self-pay.
- Business Description:3 employees. Uses subs for HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Cost is determined by the job or by the bid. Extra charge for after hours service. Travel charges may apply.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Rio Rico
- Agua Linda
- Green Valley
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Corona De Tucson
- Sierra Vista
- Miracle Valley
- Saint David
garage door companies in Nogales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Garage Door Service3254 E Broadway Rd
- A1 Garage Door Service
- Coronado Construction Inc5551 E Vallely Vista Dr
- Coronado Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & J Superior Garage Door Service, Inc.8511 E Via Cortina de Madera
- J & J Superior Garage Door Service, Inc.
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Yoel's affordable garage doors 2420 E Calle Gran Desierto
- Yoel's affordable garage doors