When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Nogales, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Nogales
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Schwarder Construction LLCThey were on tine and did a great job i will definitely hire them again if i need work done. Very professional im glad i found this company.
- Schwarder Construction LLCThe guys, Mario and Adrian finished on time, were professional, courteous snd did a really great job. Aaron the boss guy was very thorough when explaining things, professional and patient. Great team! Would hire them again. Highly recommend them!!
- JRB RenovationsExperience was great. Bob has never failed to follow up and is always punctual. He even did favors of picking up other materials for me as I don't have a truck. Great team and great service. Worked fast and the team was efficient. Bob was also flexible. As the projects went on we made changes to the scope and Bob also recommended changes based on the project progressing. None of this was a problem. Great job
- Good Solid HomesThe entire project went incredibly well. David Good is a perfectionist when it comes to construction and painting, both interior and exterior. He uses the best paint and materials, is meticulous about edge lines and other details, and works quickly and efficiently. He cleans up during and after the job so you don't even know he was there. I have used him before and will use him again in the future. Many Sedona AZ neighbors have commented on how terrific the new paint looks on the house
- Good Solid HomesWe are very pleased with all the work that Dave Good completed for us. His carpentry, drywall and painting skills are excellent and Dave went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with his work. As a realtor, Dave served as a buyer's agent for us and, again, did a great job! Not often do you find someone who is as talented and skilled in so many areas of remodeling as Dave is. We are glad to be in our new house and have already booked him for several more projects
- Tunell Enterprises Total Home RepairThis was the 3rd remodel we've used this contractor for. We were more than pleased with the work the Tunnells did in remodeling our garage. They are honest and hard working. We are pleased with their quality of workmanship. They did what they said they would in a timely manner. We can't say enough good about the Tunnells
- JDS ImprovementsJohn is hands down the best contractor I have ever worked with. They are very fairly priced - do quality work and show up on time every time. John answers the phone at all times and when he can't he calls back promptly. His crew is great and very good at what they do. We had drywall, painting, flooring and general work done. If he can't do it he knows someone that can! When they left for the day they always cleaned up the work area - even if they would be back the first thing the following day. We had absolutely no issues at all - and we had a fairly large project
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairMichael Rocco / Canyon Meadows Remodel & Repair was an answer to our prayers. We live out of state, and needed some repair work done to the family house. Thank God for Angie's List, which is how we learned about Canyon Meadows (who came highly recommended on Angie's List). We took a few bids, but it was clear to us that Canyon Meadows was our choice. Michael Rocco met with one of our family members in the area, and our family member was just as impressed with Michael as we were. Michael is a true professional with an excellent knowledge of his craft, hardworking, honest, and warm and personable. Living out-of-state, it was critical that we find someone that we could both trust and have confidence in. Michael replaced a section of roofing, which included rebuilding a wall, as well as installed a window and french doors. Michael was very good about keeping us updated and sharing photos throughout the project, in addition to our family member also following up on the progress of the project.. This project was completed throughout the seasonal monsoon, which was one of the worst rains AZ has ever seen. On one occasion during the heavy rains, Michael and his son went above and beyond by removing / drying out water that accumulated in the laundry room during these rains. And, Michael did an excellent job of honoring our bottom line budget. Michael went so far as to use a few supplies (eg, lumbar) that he had left over in his shop and provided that to us at no cost so that the full repair could be made on budget. My husband and I cannot say enough about Michael Rocco / Canyon Meadows Remodel & Repair. Our old family house will need additional repairs down the road as we can afford it, and I promise you that we will continue to use Canyon Meadows throughout. We were truly blessed to have found Canyon Meadows; and we have Angie's List to thank, as well
- RJL PaintingI had to leave for a week, and left them a key to the house. They are extremely trustworthy, and did all that I asked. Their price was the same as other bids. I’d had a problem since we bought our house, 16yrs ago, with a strange smell in one closet. Other painters couldn’t cut into the wall and repair it to find the source. These men did. The smell came from a horsehair backing on the back of our one piece tub/shower unit which hadn’t been sealed. They went in, sealed the horse hair, repaired the wall, and textured the finish like new. They also replaced rusty chrome rings and stoppers in two bathroom sinks, refurbished the raised vertical wall of our fireplace hearth, and did touchup painting in each room. Now the whole house looks like it’s been painted for the price of touch up work. We used eggshell paint, which is difficult to match, but RJL was able to make it all match. We are most pleased, and I would use them again
Drywall Contractors in Nogales
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Full service luxury commercial and residential General ContractorRecent Review:Good people to work with, easy to talk to and to explain what and why they were going to do. Did a great job and were done in the afternoon, place cleaned up and all materials removed. I would highly recommend them. Price was reasonable.Mel C.
- Business Description:Manning's Painting is committed to excellence and craftsmanship all over Prescott area homes and commercial buildings, we are here to serve you. We deliver high quality products and services always at the best price possible, 100% customer satisfaction is our main goal. We understand that a good prep and high quality products will deliver outstanding and long term results. Manning's do NOT believe in cutting corners! Ask about my Angie's List discountRecent Review:Excellent. Mannings painting is the company who we have used for several years. He has painted inside, and outside for us in previous years. We have always been pleased. This project is intense, and the painters are extremely professional: Jason, and David. On time each day, very courteous, very careful and very detailed, and they do daily clean up. Matt Manning will be pleased to hear of our review which we will be happy to share. Ginger and Dick ZRichard Z.
- Business Description:Here at Edd's & Co., LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are your Tucson home improvement experts. We specialize in Painting, Texture, Interior Remodeling, Water Damage and Acoustic Removal. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:Showed up quickly for the quote. Was not the cheapest or the highest. Showed up with a good size crew on Monday - prepped house properly, power washed etc. Started work on Tuesday house was beautifully done by Thursday. Can only say the crew was careful, thorough, professional. Could not find any problems!!! Highly recommend this outfitKestutis E.
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned company proudly receiving the Angie's List Super Service award from 2010-2017. We offer Carpet, Tile, Air Duct and Upholstery cleaning services serving Tucson for over 15+ years. Our goal is to provide you with the best cleaning experience available. Carpet Police has also maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 10 years.Our company and our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’..Recent Review:They did the best job ever I encountered in carpet and tile cleaning. I would definitely recommend and keep using them. They're very professional.Janice M.
- Business Description:flooring installation and repairs family own business our #1 goal is the satisfaction of our customers with our Quality work and same day service if possible Call us today for your free estimateRecent Review:They did a great job! I would hire them again.Marg H.
- Business Description:we have 3 finishers we have 4 sheetrock hangers we take checks or cashiers checks or cash we will meet and beat any prices with in reason to meet your budget!! small painting jobs welcome as well 480-204-8636 keRecent Review:Across the board terrible workmanship and a horrible mess at the end. I hired Ken after getting 3 quotes. They were all about the same but his experience seemed good and trustworthy. I was VERY specific that I wanted high quality work and was willing to pay a good price for it. Though I paid for it, probably got the worst workmanship I have ever seen. The taping was only partially done - not top coat, no proper feathering of joints or corners, etc. Then he put sloppy texture on the whole lot to hide the bad tape. It's hard to see it unless you inspect it all carefully with a bright light after its all dries, but the whole house looks awful and I have no idea how to fix it. Seams are all visible under the heavy, slopped on texture. If he has just spent the few extra hours to tape it properly most of it would be OK or fixable. But the slopped on texture to hide the incomplete tape job and it looks wretched. Even where he was just coated smooth walls that were already good, the texture is completely uneven. - some light, some small some big some thick (skip trowel texture) This is a $120K remodel on a $700k house, and it looks wretched like a low grade rental house in a slum!! Talk about ruining a beautiful home in a nice neighborhood! I can't install the kitchen cabinets until it's corrected. There is dust everywhere. Just a train wreck situation caused by 1 guy after many months and a small fortune spent. Definitely look elsewhere and BE CAREFUL!! Everybody will tell you they are the really good and will do great work. A lot of them take a payment and cut corners and run away. If you just want cheap (and bad) there are plenty out there who will do that for your flip or rental. If you want good, be ready to inspect everything every stage. Don't pay until you are sure it's up to standardDaniel T.
- Business Description:General Contractor. Paint Specialists in both Residential and Small Commercial, Interior and Exterior. We also do remodels/additions and all types of repairs.
- Business Description:You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractors
- Business Description:Exterior/Interior professional painting Pool Decks Roof Coats Wood Staining Window Framing Drywalling Stucco patching At We Care Painting there is more care about you the customer then about the finishing of the job for ourselves. After a decade of working for various companies it is evident that a lot of customers don't get the service or quality they deserve because of the misplacement of care. We NEVER stop looking to the customer throughout the job to make sure you and your project are c..
- Business Description:Cabinet refinishing, painting or staining Kitchen & Bath cabinets.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Nogales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & H Construction LLC4615 S. 16th St.
- Advanced Wilkison Painting Incorporated9341 E Colette St
- Al's Flooring LLC6833 N 33rd Ave 6833 n 33rd ave
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Color Quest Painting4416 W Camino Vivaz
- A & H Construction LLC
- Doctor Construction1183 W Frontage Rd
Rio Rico, Arizona
- Doctor Construction
- Full Draw Services, LLC620 W Ward Ln
Green Valley, Arizona
- Full Draw Services, LLC
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Residential Commercial Repair, LLC. 4955 S Cherry Ave
- Residential Commercial Repair, LLC.
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Vizcom Contrating LLC.8711 W Pioneer St
- Vizcom Contrating LLC.