Economy Plumbing Service LLC

Arizona: Contractors
05/31/2023

7015 N 21 street

Tucson, AZ 85718

Get peace of mind and great service by hiring our trained technicians. They are highly knowledgeable on plumbing and building codes and technology innovations. We Specialize in 2 day in home polybutylene replacement!. If water goes through it, or to it, We Do IT! Need a job done ASAP? We will always answer the phone. We provide comprehensive, first-rate service on every call....

plumbers (27)drain cleaning (7)gas leak repair (3)home remodeling (2)sewer cleaning (1)

01/25/2021

Bill L.

they were very quick, effecient, polite, and listened to my needs. Great work!

Description of Work
corroded pipe replace, hot water diverted removed, facet leak fixed

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

08/29/2020

Harold T.

Awesome job! It is rare that you reach out to a plumbing company in Tucson, AZ and they not only respond the same day (within an hour of submitting my quote request on Angie's List!) to schedule an appointment but accomplish the work the same day! The two (2) technicians, Cassius and Kolin (spelling?) that arrived at our home were awesome! They were professional, friendly, and knew what they were doing. After discussing the work scope of the job to re-plumb the supply and return water lines to our water softener, Cassius detailed a plan to accomplish what I wanted done. He provided a verbal estimate of what it was going to take to do the job (parts and labor) and it was very reasonable. I immediately approved Cassius' plan and he and Kolin set to work. As I previously stated, they both knew what they were doing and the job was successfully completed in less than 45 minutes. The work performed looked very professional and "very clean". They left the work area clean of any debris. We are very happy with all that Cassius and Kolin successfully accomplished! All I can say is that if we ever need any plumbing jobs accomplished, we will definitely contact Economy Plumbing Service LLC.

Description of Work
Re-plumb supply and return water lines to water softener.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/19/2020

Alex W.

They called early the next day and the work was done by noon at a reasonable price. They were also very nice to work with. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement of my water pressure reducing valve

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

04/23/2020

Kim A.

Cassius and a colleague came out during the pandemic to inspect a plumbing problem on the roof. It turns out that it was an A/C problem and not a plumbing problem. Cassius was as kind and thoughtful as could be, didn't mind that we only waved through the windows and talked on the phone, and didn't even charge to come out to the suburbs. I will definitely hire Economy Plumbing any time I genuinely have a real plumbing problem, and sincerely appreciate his and his colleague's honesty, efficiency and kindness!

Description of Work
Identify and repair broken pipe on roof

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/16/2020

Jane G.

They were professional, on-time and did good work.

Description of Work
I need the water faucets for a new washer replaced, they leak. I need a sink replaced. I have the sink but The opening in the tile surround will need some trimming for it to fit. I would also like the electric dryer vent moved from the back of the dryer t

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

04/15/2020

Helen H.

It went VERY well. Brad and Buddy were SO nice and very professional as well as fast and thorough. Everything was done and explained as they worked (when I asked), and they swept up and used a hose to put everything back in shape. They were also very prompt and courteous. I am MOST pleased and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Clean outs for indoor plumbing were clogged.

Category gas leak repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

03/19/2020

David C.

A++++ all around for Economy! Had a little problem with disgusting sewer water backed up and coming up in all my showers. Had another company who I won't name (but whose last name starts with a C-O-R-O-N-A-D-O) come out the day before but didn't clear it. So I called up Economy and they promptly dispatched Cassius to my house. He communicated well and was at my house about 2 hours after I called. Wasted no time and hopped on my roof with his cable and had my pipes cleared up in 20 minutes for half the price as the other guys. Economy is the place to call!

Description of Work
Sewer was backed up for the entire house

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

01/30/2020

Mary W.

Cassisus was actually able to come early and he was very efficient and friendly.

Description of Work
back up that needed snaking

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

01/15/2020

Karen A.

This was an outstanding job from start to finish! Not only was my original call handled in a friendly, professional manner but my appt was arranged quickly. The day before my appt I was texted the name of the plumber who would be coming. Mr. Zimmerman arrived at the beginning of my time window and everything went flawlessly from there. The work was done quickly, thoroughly, and at a reasonable cost. They even picked up every speck of debris along the way! It feels wonderful knowing I’ve got a reliable plumber I can call on if needed!!!

Description of Work
We needed a shut off valve to our pool replaced, a spigot’s copper pipe shortened, and a dripping tub faucet fixed.

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

10/16/2019

David C.

Economy was recommended to me. I had a company come in and quote me $4600 for this repair. They did not finish the job and left Pipes open which spilled into our garage causing water damage. I called Economy and Mr. Braden Morgan and his associate came to the house. Cleared our pipes and got the bathroom working again for less than $215. Economy Plumbing saved us over $4400. I want to thank Mr. Morgan for his honesty and for superb work. Our family wants Economy Plumbing to know it is nice to see there are companies out there that are not trying to take advantage of women and are not trying to massively over charge customers.

Description of Work
Clear pipes in the house of debris

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Sewer & drain cleaning, water heater and toilet repairs & replacement, sinks, tubs, showers, water leaks and lines, broken & collapsed sewer lines, gas, upgrades and remodels, garbage disposals, re-pipes, faucet & fixtures.

appliance repair