Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Little Rock, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Little Rock
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.Tech was on time and did a great job both times. Very impressed with quality of work and willingness to make it right. Their estimates were right on target. Really freshened the bathrooms and will make it more appealing to potential renters.
- Surface Renew Inc.ryan, the owner, arrived on time and stripped the bathtub of a re-surface that had been done before we bought our home. the previous re-surface was peeling off all over and looked terrible. he said it was probably a DIY project since you could scrape it off with a fingernail. ryan stripped the old surface off and then removed a dark brown stain on the bottom of the tub. he got the tub so clean that he recommeded NOT re-surfacing it! he said that 60% of the old tubs he strips get that clean. i am so happy with his service and would hire him again. i highly recommended surface re-new
- Surface Renew Inc.The technician was a little later than expected, but was very professional and completed the job in less time than expected.
- Surface Renew Inc.He arrived and went to work and was done in about 3 hours. Nice guy and very helpful about future work we may have done.
- Surface Renew Inc.Dropped by their office/showroom to look at large samples. Selected a color and completion date. Quoted price was about as expected. Ryan Schatz is the proprietor and he promised to come himself to do the work. He showed up on time as promised after calling to confirm. He remembered small details we discussed a couple of weeks before. Very qualified and experienced. Everything was masked off and completed in a timely manner. The job is nice and exactly as promised. I would recommend Surface Renew, Inc. without hesitation. We have 2 more cultured marble vanity tops that will be refinished in the future and we will definitely call Ryan to do the work. Note: The actual street address is 17815 MacArthur Dr, North Little Rock, not the Maumelle address shown
- Bathtub Repair & RefinishingIt was an A+ experience. They were punctual, professional, and clean in the work they did. Matt is the owner/operator. I was very impressed with the work he did! I would recommend and use his services again!
- SUPERIOR GLAZE COMPANYMike did a really good job. He came on time and explained what he was going to do and how the process worked. We picked the color we wanted and away he went. He taped and covered everthing (there was not glaze on anything but what was supposed to have it). He also cleaned up after himself. We were very happy with his work and saved us a ton of money on our bathroom remodel budget
- Surface Renew Inc..The man from Surface Re-new arrived promptly and set to work. The bathroom is off a hallway and he throughly described what he was going to do and answered a number of questions. He brought in his supplies and equipment, covered the surrounding area and the sink fixtures, prepped the sink, and resurfaced it. He covered the door with plastic and used a kind of vacuum for the fumes, running a hose to a window. After he finished and removed his equipment and materials, except for the masked area around the sink, he explained that we needed to wait at least ten hours for the sink to dry before removing the paper and tape. He explained we needed to be careful removing the tape over the fixtures. We waited 24 hours to be sure, but the covering came off pretty easily and the sink is blindingly white--looks like new. We figured we saved a bundle. We're thrilled to know they have opened an office in another town where we own an older house. We'll definitely call on their services again
Bathtub Refinishers in Little Rock
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% ..Recent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent workJanis P.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2010 installing beautiful Onyx (Man made granite) showers (With hundreds of colors to chose from) & Walk-In Bath Tubs (That can be designed with your choice of accessories that fit your needs). Both have LIFETIME warranties. We pride ourselves with the BEST customer service and prices that have saved customers thousands of dollars. We are very professional with our installation and ABSOLUTELY NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES! We also offer new matching countertops and hig..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They were very nice, very cleaned, very thorough, they explained everything and they are good people. Price was reasonable.james p.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:Floors , windows, doors and more . Total remodel and renovation. Vinal siding. Decks man caves and she sheds.Recent Review:It was a great experience the carpenters were just as courteous as someone could be. Very committed to do what was needed extremely professional polite and accommodating I will certainly recommend them to family and friends. Plus call them if I need more work done in the futureJudith K.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holderJanet P.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bathRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:We specialize in renovation and repair for residential and commercial properties our work is set to be the highest of standards in the construction business we are a company that has been in business for 19 years
- Business Description:Quality 5 star installation of ceramic tile, hardwood flooring,laminate flooring, custom showers, some drywall, some painting
- Business Description:We are a small business who has the capability to do anything you need done. We have been doing this for the past 15 years.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
bathtub refinishers in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lewis & Company Construction
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC