Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Holland, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Holland
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.Tech was on time and did a great job both times. Very impressed with quality of work and willingness to make it right. Their estimates were right on target. Really freshened the bathrooms and will make it more appealing to potential renters.
- Surface Renew Inc.ryan, the owner, arrived on time and stripped the bathtub of a re-surface that had been done before we bought our home. the previous re-surface was peeling off all over and looked terrible. he said it was probably a DIY project since you could scrape it off with a fingernail. ryan stripped the old surface off and then removed a dark brown stain on the bottom of the tub. he got the tub so clean that he recommeded NOT re-surfacing it! he said that 60% of the old tubs he strips get that clean. i am so happy with his service and would hire him again. i highly recommended surface re-new
- Surface Renew Inc.The technician was a little later than expected, but was very professional and completed the job in less time than expected.
- Surface Renew Inc.He arrived and went to work and was done in about 3 hours. Nice guy and very helpful about future work we may have done.
- Surface Renew Inc.Dropped by their office/showroom to look at large samples. Selected a color and completion date. Quoted price was about as expected. Ryan Schatz is the proprietor and he promised to come himself to do the work. He showed up on time as promised after calling to confirm. He remembered small details we discussed a couple of weeks before. Very qualified and experienced. Everything was masked off and completed in a timely manner. The job is nice and exactly as promised. I would recommend Surface Renew, Inc. without hesitation. We have 2 more cultured marble vanity tops that will be refinished in the future and we will definitely call Ryan to do the work. Note: The actual street address is 17815 MacArthur Dr, North Little Rock, not the Maumelle address shown
- Bathtub Repair & RefinishingIt was an A+ experience. They were punctual, professional, and clean in the work they did. Matt is the owner/operator. I was very impressed with the work he did! I would recommend and use his services again!
- SUPERIOR GLAZE COMPANYMike did a really good job. He came on time and explained what he was going to do and how the process worked. We picked the color we wanted and away he went. He taped and covered everthing (there was not glaze on anything but what was supposed to have it). He also cleaned up after himself. We were very happy with his work and saved us a ton of money on our bathroom remodel budget
- Surface Renew Inc..The man from Surface Re-new arrived promptly and set to work. The bathroom is off a hallway and he throughly described what he was going to do and answered a number of questions. He brought in his supplies and equipment, covered the surrounding area and the sink fixtures, prepped the sink, and resurfaced it. He covered the door with plastic and used a kind of vacuum for the fumes, running a hose to a window. After he finished and removed his equipment and materials, except for the masked area around the sink, he explained that we needed to wait at least ten hours for the sink to dry before removing the paper and tape. He explained we needed to be careful removing the tape over the fixtures. We waited 24 hours to be sure, but the covering came off pretty easily and the sink is blindingly white--looks like new. We figured we saved a bundle. We're thrilled to know they have opened an office in another town where we own an older house. We'll definitely call on their services again
Bathtub Refinishers in Holland
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2010 installing beautiful Onyx (Man made granite) showers (With hundreds of colors to chose from) & Walk-In Bath Tubs (That can be designed with your choice of accessories that fit your needs). Both have LIFETIME warranties. We pride ourselves with the BEST customer service and prices that have saved customers thousands of dollars. We are very professional with our installation and ABSOLUTELY NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES! We also offer new matching countertops and hig..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They were very nice, very cleaned, very thorough, they explained everything and they are good people. Price was reasonable.james p.
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% ..Recent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent workJanis P.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holderJanet P.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bathRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Stowell Construction fits all your needs from doing flooring to building to carpet and hardwood to roofing, we can provide all the services you are looking for.
- Business Description:"The Original Glaze of Arkansas" Since 1980. Locally Owned & Operated, Make Old Tubs Look New, Wall Tile, Fiberglass, Antique Tub Restoration, Chip Repair, All Colors. Ask About our conditional guarantee
- Business Description:We are a local Arkansas company - not a franchise. We have over 98 years of combined carpentry experience. Also, we NEVER use subcontractors which is good for our customers. Our installers are skilled carpenters that take pride in their work and have passed extensive background checks. Our goal is to be Arkansas' best and largest bathroom remodeling company. Financing availableRecent Review:The warranty and salesman's pitch was the product will be installed to where there would be no standing water. The window frame was not installed correctly and every time you take a shower you have to sweep water off the sill and it still doesn't get all of it. The water that stays has caused mold on the sealant. That brings up another issue: the warranty states the sealant is guaranteed NOT TO MOLD and there is already mold growing in several places and will not come off. That started happening within a month's time and I dread what a year will look like. I would have been better off to keep my tile that already had mold on it and saved myself 4k. Plus the tub has mysteriously developed a ring and no one has taken a bath yet!RONDA S.
- Business Description:We are a family run, locally owned company in Central Arkansas with four locations. We love to help our customers choose their floors in a fun and inviting way! Stop in today to see our team and all of the amazing deals we have to offer! We make it Beautiful for LESS!! North Little Rock call 501-955-1000 Little Rock call 501-224-1364 Conway call 501-358-6283 Bryant call 501-847-336Recent Review:I am just going to state facts: no opinions, just facts: 1. The original flooring was said to have a guarantee, as was confirmed by the salesman on multiple occasions. Later the Sales Manager tried to say that the guarantee did not cover incorrect installations. 2. The original estimate for the stairway work was 4 days. Actual time was 9 days. 3. The original estimate for the flooring replacement was 14 days. Actual time was 24 days. 4. The flooring was clearly not correct at time of installation. This was agreed to by the installation manager, and a second installer, as well as a third party who measured the floor and found it 4x out of the required level. The Sales Manager however said we should be "proud" to have it, and would not reinstall until legal action was threatened. 5. The Sales Manager said that everyone else who had said the floor was wrong was lying (even the ones who worked for him). 6. The Sales Manager said that "no floor can actually be installed to specification." 7. When we finally did get them to reinstall, it was quoted as a four-day job. Actual time was 17 days. 8. Total project was quoted as two weeks end-to-end; actual time was 9.5 months. (This is not an exaggeration. Had we gotten pregnant at the time this project started, we would have had the baby before our flooring installation was completed.) 9. Every installer was late. On every single day. One week they claimed to have "worked hard all week", but my security system logged only 4.5 hours of total work. 10. Most of the work is done by high school kids on a school-work program. The installer is really only 'overseeing' and training them. This was the case for both installers we used. In conclusion (opinion time): this was the worst experience I've ever had with a contractor--and I do project management for a living. They are either totally incompetent or completely unethical--or both. Avoid them like the plagueMichael B.
- Business Description:Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling has been in business for over 10 years with 100% customer satisfaction. We offer many services from simple home cleaning to complete home remodeling. Many of our services can be started and finished within just a few days
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- North Little Rock
- Rose Bud
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
bathtub refinishers in Holland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Community Builders Inc
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC