If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Roland, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Roland
- Robbins Nest ConstructionAbsolutely amazing. Mike and Tina are very professional. They built my bathroom linen closet; tiled my bathroom tub; built cabinet doors; put down house flooring; built outside garden area; as well as handyman services. They are my go to team. They really care about their work, and wanting their customer's to be very happy read less
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.Dropped by their office/showroom to look at large samples. Selected a color and completion date. Quoted price was about as expected. Ryan Schatz is the proprietor and he promised to come himself to do the work. He showed up on time as promised after calling to confirm. He remembered small details we discussed a couple of weeks before. Very qualified and experienced. Everything was masked off and completed in a timely manner. The job is nice and exactly as promised. I would recommend Surface Renew, Inc. without hesitation. We have 2 more cultured marble vanity tops that will be refinished in the future and we will definitely call Ryan to do the work. Note: The actual street address is 17815 MacArthur Dr, North Little Rock, not the Maumelle address shown read less
- Bathtub Repair & RefinishingIt was an A+ experience. They were punctual, professional, and clean in the work they did. Matt is the owner/operator. I was very impressed with the work he did! I would recommend and use his services again!
- Surface Renew Inc.They came to my house to look at the bathtub. Instead of trying to sell me a complete resurfacing, they suggested that I only have them give it a deep cleaning, since the tub wasn't in very bad shape - just a few stains and worn spots. Their workers were very professional and answered all my questions. I was extremely happy with the care they took to protect the rest of my bathroom. I highly recommend Surface Renew without reservation read less
- Surface Renew Inc.Aside from an odor that lingered for a day or two, this was an easy and inexpensive way to update a bathroom. It takes about 5 hours per bathroom. With new hardware I have two new bathrooms.
- Surface Renew Inc..The man from Surface Re-new arrived promptly and set to work. The bathroom is off a hallway and he throughly described what he was going to do and answered a number of questions. He brought in his supplies and equipment, covered the surrounding area and the sink fixtures, prepped the sink, and resurfaced it. He covered the door with plastic and used a kind of vacuum for the fumes, running a hose to a window. After he finished and removed his equipment and materials, except for the masked area around the sink, he explained that we needed to wait at least ten hours for the sink to dry before removing the paper and tape. He explained we needed to be careful removing the tape over the fixtures. We waited 24 hours to be sure, but the covering came off pretty easily and the sink is blindingly white--looks like new. We figured we saved a bundle. We're thrilled to know they have opened an office in another town where we own an older house. We'll definitely call on their services again read less
- Surface Renew Inc.we thought we needed the tubs reglazed but they saved us money w/a less expensive service we hadn't realized was an option.
- SUPERIOR GLAZE COMPANYMike did a really good job. He came on time and explained what he was going to do and how the process worked. We picked the color we wanted and away he went. He taped and covered everthing (there was not glaze on anything but what was supposed to have it). He also cleaned up after himself. We were very happy with his work and saved us a ton of money on our bathroom remodel budget read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Roland
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2010 installing beautiful Onyx (Man made granite) showers (With hundreds of colors to chose from) & Walk-In Bath Tubs (That can be designed with your choice of accessories that fit your needs). Both have LIFETIME warranties. We pride ourselves with the BEST customer service and prices that have saved customers thousands of dollars. We are very professional with our installation and ABSOLUTELY NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES! We also offer new matching countertops and hig.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. They were on time, great craftsmanship, no left messes and no inconveniences.BUCK N.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud of read lessRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:The service went very well and they're very good. They were very professional, on time and nice. They make sure that the customer are satisfied before they leave.James A.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q.. read lessRecent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of this read lessLaVona F.
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% .. read lessRecent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent work read lessJanis P.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bath read lessRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:Matthews Construction,LLC. has been in business for over 40 years serving central Arkansas. We handle a wide variety of projects for the home. If you have a question about a project that you need done, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer free estimates read less
- Business Description:We are a family run, locally owned company in Central Arkansas with four locations. We love to help our customers choose their floors in a fun and inviting way! Stop in today to see our team and all of the amazing deals we have to offer! We make it Beautiful for LESS!! North Little Rock call 501-955-1000 Little Rock call 501-224-1364 Conway call 501-358-6283 Bryant call 501-847-336 read lessRecent Review:I am just going to state facts: no opinions, just facts: 1. The original flooring was said to have a guarantee, as was confirmed by the salesman on multiple occasions. Later the Sales Manager tried to say that the guarantee did not cover incorrect installations. 2. The original estimate for the stairway work was 4 days. Actual time was 9 days. 3. The original estimate for the flooring replacement was 14 days. Actual time was 24 days. 4. The flooring was clearly not correct at time of installation. This was agreed to by the installation manager, and a second installer, as well as a third party who measured the floor and found it 4x out of the required level. The Sales Manager however said we should be "proud" to have it, and would not reinstall until legal action was threatened. 5. The Sales Manager said that everyone else who had said the floor was wrong was lying (even the ones who worked for him). 6. The Sales Manager said that "no floor can actually be installed to specification." 7. When we finally did get them to reinstall, it was quoted as a four-day job. Actual time was 17 days. 8. Total project was quoted as two weeks end-to-end; actual time was 9.5 months. (This is not an exaggeration. Had we gotten pregnant at the time this project started, we would have had the baby before our flooring installation was completed.) 9. Every installer was late. On every single day. One week they claimed to have "worked hard all week", but my security system logged only 4.5 hours of total work. 10. Most of the work is done by high school kids on a school-work program. The installer is really only 'overseeing' and training them. This was the case for both installers we used. In conclusion (opinion time): this was the worst experience I've ever had with a contractor--and I do project management for a living. They are either totally incompetent or completely unethical--or both. Avoid them like the plague read lessMichael B.
- Business Description:Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling has been in business for over 10 years with 100% customer satisfaction. We offer many services from simple home cleaning to complete home remodeling. Many of our services can be started and finished within just a few days read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
bathtub refinishers in Roland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lewis & Company Construction
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Robbins Nest Construction1001 Ferrell Dr
- Robbins Nest Construction
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC