Floors Gone Wild

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

14 Kaye lane

Jacksonville, AR 72076

We are a small business with 2 employees and 10 subcontractors. We require 1/2 payment upfront for materials and 1/2 due after completion to your satisfaction. We accept all major credit cards. We provide a free in home consultation and require a signed contract before project. Our specialty is

08/12/2015

Ronald J.

Description of Work
They never called after texting me saying they would contact me shortly.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

I'm sorry I was booked out a month and a half. I understand if u feel that way.

06/24/2015

Lisa G.

They were punctual in their first appearance to give me a bid but did not get back to me with a price. When I spoke to them a few weeks later they said that they did not get back to me because of some other projects I wanted to discuss that would have been complicated. When I finally did get a bid from them they were a little higher than other installers. They also dissed the flooring I had bought saying that that I might be unhappy with it as they had seen the finish on the flooring be substandard on the ends of the boards. I had another installer do the work and we noticed no problem with the flooring.

Description of Work
Rates for floor install were a little higher than the norm. I did not use.

11/11/2014

Gary W.

Called for a quote and was given a price of $2/sq ft to lay down vinyl plank flooring. When I mentioned that another company was going to charge $1.25/sq ft they cut their price to $1.00/sq ft and said they would do the shoe moulding for free. (Previously they had said they would charge $1.00/ft). They really wanted the business, but it bothered me that they were going to overcharge me initially and then that they were trying to low ball their competition. This doesn't seem like a very ethical company.

04/13/2014

LORI J.

Oh My Goodness...I am so excited. The floors look so wonderful. I had to get all my floors replace because of water damage that took place. I had the previous floors installed 2008 by a construction company that did all remodeling. It pays to get a real floor company to install your new floors. With using "Floors Gone Wild", I could tell the difference automatically. The owner Ryan and his help Paul and David did an excellent and professional job. All three of them worked hard, had less waste and very easy to work with. I got three quotes for installing my floors. Floors Gone Wild is the only company that paid attention to what I was wanting in my floors. Ryan also gave me information on the quality of each of the floors, which is important. If you want your floors to be installed correctly by a person with "OCD" with perfection...you need to call Ryan. In most cases it is good to have your house empty so your new floors could be installed faster. Ryan worked with me so I could move my furniture from room to room. He also had lots of patience with me because I did change my mind several times on the style of floors. I cannot not stress enough how much I am impressed with Floors Gone Wild and their work. Thanks Ryan, Paul, and David. PS: I would love to post some pictures, but I am working on my iPad and there is no option.

Description of Work
Install NexStep Laminate floors throughout my house minus both bathrooms.

04/04/2014

Stacy W.

His crew did an awesome job, we will hire this company again to do our bedrooms. They had to level our sub floor due to a leak & did a great job. Could not be happier with there work. My husband was very pleased with how long they stayed to get the job completed.

Description of Work
They fixed sub floor & put laminate flooring in living room & hallway

03/31/2014

Linda K.

The owner came to our home to discuss what was needed. We have a couple of large dogs that come in and out of the house so he recommended the vinyl plank flooring. It is easy to clean up and doesn't show any scratch marks from the dogs playing in the house. He helped us pick out the color which works beautifully with our house. Very professional. They cleaned up after themselves and were very polite to answer all of our questions.

Description of Work
Removed all carpet and replaced subfloor and put in vinyl plank flooring. Beautiful!

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/20/2014

Adam H.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl planks over existing bathroom floor

11/17/2013

Billie H.

The gentleman was professional and on time. He was not the lowest estimate, nor the highest. I didn't much care for the name dropping, i.e. "I've put floors in for ---- and ---." He did use a subcontractor for part of the work. We were impressed because kept communication open and we knew if there was a problem and what solution he had. He stayed on top of the project from beginning to end. The work was completed in a timely manner and at the estimate he quoted, which we felt was very reasonable. Old hardwood flooring and carpeting had to be torn out, existing hardwood flooring was refinished, new hardwood flooring was installed, and carpeting was installed. Floors Gone Wild is the company we will call for any future flooring projects.

Description of Work
Refinished existing hardwood floors, install additional hardwood flooring and installed carpeting.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

06/11/2013

Paul S.

He said the floor wasn't as bad as we were thinking. We were thinking that we could fall through, but he said that it's just the top layer of the floor. We had a leak under the sink in the kitchen and the water got in. He recommended bringing a dehumidifier and maybe that would do it, but we haven't done that yet. But he was good enough to come over here and looked at it for us, helped us to lay our minds that we weren't going to fall through it. He was very good.

Description of Work
Floors Gone Wild came over to the house and looked at the situation of our floor.

02/11/2013

Thomas N.

I am planning to use them because I had read their reviews on Angie’s List, first of all, and I met the guy. He seemed like an honest person.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Floors Gone Wild for replacing the flooring on two bathrooms and one laundry room with heated floors.

Category flooring contractor

Thanks Member! It kinda goes both ways. I trust in doing business with ya'll. I cant wait to get started and see the transformation. We will get before and after pics for Angies List. Ryan J. Kye Owner

09/28/2012

Rosemarie P.

I just love my floors! They are gorgeous. He came in, got right right to work, and they finished very quickly, despite the fact that my cat kept trying to supervise the job. They even made sure to finish the first bathroom before they started the second one so there was always a working bathroom and cleaned up very well.

Description of Work
I hired him to replace the ceramic tile floors in two bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

09/27/2012

richard W.

The job was thoroughly and profesionally completed. Excellent product , excellent price.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and pad , placed laminated wood flooring , approximately 750 sq ft.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank You so much for what you and the wifey have done for my business. I have grown at a rate of 100% thanks to fine people such as you.

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Redeemers Group

Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part of the Basement Systems and Supportworks national dealer networks.

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Free consultation, Sales and Professional Installation of Hardwoods, Carpet, Tile, Laminate, Natural Stone. We Demo any existing flooring.

Call for Services not offered.