Inside Effects Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2013

3.2

5050 Northshore Ln

Little Rock, AR 72118

Father and son team, Joe Knoedl and Scott Knoedl, have 70 years combined experience under their belts. They have carved a highly respected name for themselves in the industry, earning referral business statewide as a one-stop shop and offering expertly customized, beyond-the-basic installation of everything from plumbing fixtures and kitchen cabinets to carpet, tile, granite, marble and more. A large in-house staff of skilled artisans, plus a keen attention to detail, gives Inside Effects the capacity to tackle elite residential and commercial projects of any size, recently including Little Rock’s Capital Hotel. Inside Effects’ offerings range from design services and fabrication with state-of-the-art equipment to installation, which means they can work from start to finish to give each client a personalized customer experience—while staying within budget. History: Scott grew up in the business, learning the trade from his father. Today, their teamwork at Inside Effects continues to uphold the esteemed Knoedl name, synonymous with superior work. Design Advice: Stop by and visit with the Inside Effects designer, Leslie Tetrev, who will put you at ease with a consultation on the design of your next project and with a tour of options available in the extensive tile and slab showrooms....

07/21/2015

Linda H.

I didn?t like the floor and the slides in the shower. However, the interior decorator listened to me on what I wanted for the bathtub and the sink. I think it took us 83 days to complete the project because they could not find a painter. So we were very upset about that. Then we had some door handles and knobs to be placed on some of the doors and she was going to charge an outrageous on that. So the painter did it for us. I will not use them again because they have some problems with the bathroom. I wanted a sunken bathtub so it will be easy to go in and out but she did not listen to me. It was very frustrating. When everything was done, it was nice but I don't know if I will recommend them.

Description of Work
We used Inside Effects Inc. They did our kitchen and bathroom.

Category home remodeling

09/22/2014

Robert T.

I had a 3500 gift certificate for Inside effects. We wanted to purchase a granite countertop. Once the sales rep knew I had gift certificate, she made a point to not be helpful. We got no design help and Inside Effects was extremely limited on samples. We had to go to several different stores in town to view granite, because they didn?t have anything to show. We found slabs of granite from their manufacturer and still only received a minimum amount of help. The sales rep would take weeks to give an estimate, and would only communicate by email. It would take several calls and trips to inside effects to even get a explanation about the estimate. After finally selecting a slab we were happy with we scheduled an installation. We asked for an extra pieces for accent pieces. We picked granite that had a specific flow to it. Since Inside Effects would not help with any design, I sent the Sales rep a photo shopped picture on how we wanted the install. The installers came to install the granite. We noticed half way that the granite we order didn?t have the right edge. We ordered a bullnose edge and recieved a standard straight edge. We started calling the Sales Rep immediately and did not receive a call back. We then found out during the cutting of our material they broke the piece we picked. So at the seam that used a completely different piece that didn?t have the flow as discussed. We were never called by the sales rep about this situation. We decided to keep the granite in fear that it would take months to get a replacement. The sales manager did try to make amends, but at this point that damage has been done. They knocked of $200 for the issues. The installers were very professional, and did an overall good looking job. Our issue was with how that Sales department acted towards us. We ended up spending a total of $4355.28 for this project. We felt the reason the sales rep treated us like she did was because we had a gift certificate.

Description of Work
Grainite Countertop Install

Category bathtub refinishing

11/17/2013

ORLANDO M.

After visiting their showroom regarding a complete bathroom remodel, I made an appointment for them to come to my house the following week and NO ONE SHOWED UP. I was left at home waiting the entire day. It took me 2 days to get a hold of "Leslie" since she was the one that made the appointment, no one else could help me. The next appointment was made for 2 weeks after that and they came out and took pictures (no measurements). I thought that was odd, but ... I was told they'd have an estmate in a couple of weeks. After about 3 weeks it took about 4 phone converstaion and almost 3 months before I had an estimate. Before the estimate arrived, I had long before already contracted someone else since the "message I was getting from Inside Effects" was that this was a contractor I didn't want to deal with and to be avoided. If they were this bad before a contract, I could only hazard to guess how bad things would become once I committed myself and put money down towards the project. It's a good thing I didn't wait ... their estimate came in at $27,000! Outrageous! I had 2 other estimates: one for $15,000 and the other for $19,000. I went with the $19,000 and will review that contractor once the job is done. NO, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS.

Description of Work
Was looking to do a complete bathroom remodel. They came out, took pictures (no measurements) and provided aa estimate.

Category home remodeling

07/28/2006

Inside Affects did a very good job on my bathroom floor. I couldn't have been more pleased with the service. The worker was a perfectionist which was to my advantage. The floor looks great. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Description of Work
Inside Affects just installed tile in my bathroom. The tile needed was probably 35 square-feet. They also removed the old tile and disposed of it.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Modern Solutions Construction

Modern Solutions Construction. Locally owned and operated. We provide a wide range of services and always ensure customer satisfaction. Call us or click for an estimate today!

Schmidt Pressure Washing

Starting from the top of your house down to the driveway with the lowest prices and a better looking home

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Remodeling, Countertops, Kitchens, Baths, Indoor & Outdoor Fireplaces, Custom Outdoor Kitchens, Flooring, Cabinetry, Tile, Granite, Marble, Quartzite, Natural Stone, Hardwoods, Carpet, Gas, Wood, & Charcoal Grills, Fire Pits, Hand Made Outdoor Wood Furniture, Outdoor Living, Patios, & Design & Installation Services.