Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Little Rock, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Little Rock
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie was extremely prompt with coming to assess the damage and get me a quote. They were able to get the repair scheduled within a few days. They showed up exactly when they said they would and they were extremely profressional. The work done was excellent and the price was very reasonable.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe vendor showed up right on time, made the repairs, and stuck to his estimate. He left no mess, and was very pleasant to deal with. Most importantly, he made the repairs completely to my liking and expectations.
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg ProdsAfter numerous phone calls to get Dustin to offer a bid on my project, he finally came out and offered a proposal. I accepted. I waited and left several messages with the office and on his cell phone. This is over 2 months of waiting and not even the courtesy of a return phone call. I think NOT. If this is how you treat your customers (or worse, your potential customers) no thank you. My review is to MOVE along to another company and save yourself the headache!
- Premier Roofing LLCThe overall experience was excellent. I called Keith Carothers who was prompt, professional and knowledgeable. After inspecting my roof he explained each step necessary to complete the repair and provided a detailed written estimate. Keith began the repair on schedule and his work was meticulous. Upon completion of the repair, Keith cleaned up not only the construction debris but also used his blower to clean several other unrelated areas. He said that it was his goal to leave each customer's property in better condition that it was in when he arrived and he certainly did so. Keith's work exceeded my expectations and dealing with Premier Roofing was the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. Will definitely call Keith in the future for any additional work and will recommend him to others at every opportunity
- Lewis & Company Construction.James did a thorough walk thru with us several times during the process. He asked what we wanted and advised us on alternatives when we weren't sure what we wanted. He was professional and courteous, as were all of his team. The estimate was detailed and each project was priced. The prices on the estimate were exactly what we were charged when the project was completed. James and his associate checked on progress personally. They were available by phone and e-mail any time we had a question. This is a courteous and trustworthy group of people. I have used the company for two small projects --- installing a garbage disposal and unclogging a toilet -- since the renovation was completed because I trust the Lewis and Co's people and their work
- The Home HandymanHe was very punctual, very neat and we felt he had a good sense of what was necessary in order to completely replace our living room ceiling. He subcontracted out the work on the trim and mudding. Everything was cleaned up really well.
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg ProdsA two-man crew took down the deterorated, bag enclosed rock wool insulation from a 9' X 35' attic wall and added the rock wool across the same type attic floor insulation. The deteriorated paper bags were removed from the attic. Fiberglass, R-19 24" KRAFT BATT insulation was then placed on the wall. The crew then filled in any gaps found around the HVAC system with the same fiberglass insulation. After three months of operation I can say that the amount of dust (rock wool) escaping the attic has been nearly eliminated, thanks to the extra effort of the installers
- WRIGHT SIDING COIt was $400 a window and it was cheaper than anybody else. I was very pleased with the work. I liked his employees. He had a guy that worked incredibly well. He worked alone and took days and days to do the work unlike other companies who had big crews that just slap up the windows. He stuffed and stuffed them with insulation and they are just beautiful windows. They were vinyl. That employee was really, really conscientious. Jeffrey Wright owned the company and I'm not sure if he even still owns the company
Insulation Companies in Little Rock
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 todayRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of thisLaVona F.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun..Recent Review:I Highly Recommend Stacy Calahan at Calahan Construction & Air! It was in middle of summer 2019, hotter than you can imagine inside my house even with 2 portable a/c units running in LR trying to mitigate some of the heat while waiting on my a/c company to help me. I found Calahan Construction & Air... Stacy came out quickly diagnosed the problem right away, my unit was dead (I had been nursing it over last few years) but I couldn’t purchase a new unit until I got in a place to fund a house remodel. So, I needed a used 5 ton unit - not an easy ask, but Stacy found one and installed it w/in 24 hours for a price that did not break the bank (about the same cost as 2 top of the line portable air conditioners, which I returned!) He was professional, responsive, and quick at a reasonable price! Stacy listened to me, took ownership of my problem, was kind & caring and best of all got the job done quickly at a price I could afford...all in the middle of summer (his busiest season) when other air conditioning companies are charging premium prices or up selling, Stacy Callahan got me what I needed not what he could sell me! His work ethic & business model are heads and shoulders above the rest, do not hesitate to use this company for all your A/C needs!Diania H.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered.Recent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommendSheryll S.
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..Recent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left openSandy C.
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwideRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
insulation contractors in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
- ABBEY CARPET AND FLOOR OF LITTLE ROCK7305 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Absolute Wildlife, IncPO Box 251568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ace Property Investing7 Medical Lane Suite E
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ALL NATURAL STONE2225 COTTONDALE LANE
Little Rock, Arkansas
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Energy Innovation1423 Main Street, Suite C
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A & D Restoration Inc
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Benetz Construction
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg Prods4300 Rixey Rd
- Centark Heat and Air15335 Country Pl
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc312 Deer Creek Dr
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Crosscut Construction and RemodelingP.O. Box 3751
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Calahan Construction & Air
- DOUG THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION443 CANDLEWOOD CIR
- DOUG THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.1200 South Hwy 161
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.
- OFS Crawl Space1101 E Kiehl Ave
- OFS Crawl Space
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- South Arkansas Improvements LLC3731 Highway 70 W
- Southern Insulation & Supply1116 Sleepy Valley Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Steve Hester and SonsP.O. Box 40
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Shepard's Construction
- Taylor Insulation122 Andrews Ln
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- The Home Handyman17200 Chenal Pkwy. Ste 300 Pmb 303
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Triple H Energy Solutions 26 Lynch Dr
- Taylor Insulation