If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Vilonia, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Vilonia
- Robbins Nest ConstructionAbsolutely amazing. Mike and Tina are very professional. They built my bathroom linen closet; tiled my bathroom tub; built cabinet doors; put down house flooring; built outside garden area; as well as handyman services. They are my go to team. They really care about their work, and wanting their customer's to be very happy read less
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.I have a 30 year old fiberglass tub. The tub had several structural cracks and was unusable. Surface renew was able to repair the cracks and resurface the tub. It looks like a brand new tub. I thought I was going to have to replace the tub, but they saved me thousands of dollars be repairing and resurfacing read less
- SUPERIOR GLAZE COMPANYMike did a really good job. He came on time and explained what he was going to do and how the process worked. We picked the color we wanted and away he went. He taped and covered everthing (there was not glaze on anything but what was supposed to have it). He also cleaned up after himself. We were very happy with his work and saved us a ton of money on our bathroom remodel budget read less
- Surface Renew Inc.They came to my house to look at the bathtub. Instead of trying to sell me a complete resurfacing, they suggested that I only have them give it a deep cleaning, since the tub wasn't in very bad shape - just a few stains and worn spots. Their workers were very professional and answered all my questions. I was extremely happy with the care they took to protect the rest of my bathroom. I highly recommend Surface Renew without reservation read less
- Surface Renew Inc.No matter how much we scrubbed our porcelain tile shower, the white tiles always looked discolored and the grout lines would show signs of mold/mildew. Surface Renew uses a product called Multispec that is a coating that they spray over existing tile and grout to not only give it a new look but also seal the grout lines. Multispec has a stone-like finish, so it is really pretty. We used the light brown finish, so no more white tile! It is supposed to be highly mold and mildew resistant, but not enough time has passed yet to tell if it can withstand the test of time. It is supposed to last years. Bob Kennedy came over to do our shower and he was very nice and professional. There were some spots that I could tell were not sprayed as heavily as others, and he gladly came back to touch up a few days later. I once was ashamed of our shower, and now I'm proud of it. There are a lot of fumes associated with spraying the Multispec coating, so be prepared for that. Open lots of windows. It takes about 24-48 hours to dry fully, which is a rather short period in my opinion, so you don't have to wait forever to use the shower again. We are going to have Surface Renew come out to spray the Multispec coating on our tub surround as well so the shower and tub match. We will also be using them to refinish our kitchen countertops and give them a granite-like look. If you are thinking of remodeling, I would recommend considering resurfacing. You can get things to look like new again or even better than before, and you save a lot of money not tearing things out and replacing them read less
- Surface Renew Inc..The man from Surface Re-new arrived promptly and set to work. The bathroom is off a hallway and he throughly described what he was going to do and answered a number of questions. He brought in his supplies and equipment, covered the surrounding area and the sink fixtures, prepped the sink, and resurfaced it. He covered the door with plastic and used a kind of vacuum for the fumes, running a hose to a window. After he finished and removed his equipment and materials, except for the masked area around the sink, he explained that we needed to wait at least ten hours for the sink to dry before removing the paper and tape. He explained we needed to be careful removing the tape over the fixtures. We waited 24 hours to be sure, but the covering came off pretty easily and the sink is blindingly white--looks like new. We figured we saved a bundle. We're thrilled to know they have opened an office in another town where we own an older house. We'll definitely call on their services again read less
- Surface Renew Inc.we thought we needed the tubs reglazed but they saved us money w/a less expensive service we hadn't realized was an option.
- Surface Renew Inc.He arrived and went to work and was done in about 3 hours. Nice guy and very helpful about future work we may have done.
Bathtub Refinishers in Vilonia
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:The service went very well and they're very good. They were very professional, on time and nice. They make sure that the customer are satisfied before they leave.James A.
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% .. read lessRecent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent work read lessJanis P.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q.. read lessRecent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of this read lessLaVona F.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2010 installing beautiful Onyx (Man made granite) showers (With hundreds of colors to chose from) & Walk-In Bath Tubs (That can be designed with your choice of accessories that fit your needs). Both have LIFETIME warranties. We pride ourselves with the BEST customer service and prices that have saved customers thousands of dollars. We are very professional with our installation and ABSOLUTELY NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES! We also offer new matching countertops and hig.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. They were very nice, very cleaned, very thorough, they explained everything and they are good people. Price was reasonable.james p.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bath read lessRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Recent Review:very poorly. Very poor response time- always sick pr something else. <br /> Did not pay his employees- who complained to me. He told them that I did not pay- absolutely not true. He received his [ayment before finishing the job. <br /> Did not return for finishing touches. <br /> <br / read lessJay M.
- Business Description:Quality 5 star installation of ceramic tile, hardwood flooring,laminate flooring, custom showers, some drywall, some painting
- Business Description:Sole proprietor. Cash and check accepted.
- Business Description:Two rehab teams and subcontracting. Billing is half up front half at the end. Larger Projects on a week to week or third up front, third halfway, third at end basis.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- North Little Rock
- Rose Bud
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
bathtub refinishers in Vilonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Community Builders Inc
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- Robbins Nest Construction1001 Ferrell Dr
- Robbins Nest Construction
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC